Gotti jr using Kasparoza to snitch on people

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bert
Full Patched

Re: Gotti jr using Kasparoza to snitch on people

Post by bert »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:21 pm Who is this Kasparoza? Was he ever actually around jr?
He says he is friends with the family, and was given a small part in the movie that Gotti made.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 3:10 pm
TwoPiece wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:48 am
bluehouse wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 3:33 am LOL the best Lie alite told was that he went to Paul Castellanos house.
didn't he say gotti sr personally sent him to demote joe gallo? :lol:
Hilarious
Yeah the Gallo story was a good one but the reason i found the PC story so funny was because PC use to pretend he was a legitimate businessman and he didn't even use to talk to his capos only Tommy Billotti but somehow allows a 21 year old Albanian thug onto his property and in his presence :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Kasparoza, I call tell if your honest man by one question,
Did you think the new Gotti movie with Travolta was good?
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:49 am Kasparoza, I call tell if your honest man by one question,
Wow, talk about putting a guy on the spot! :)
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

bert wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 9:01 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:49 am Kasparoza, I call tell if your honest man by one question,
Wow, talk about putting a guy on the spot! :)
:lol:
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

we asked this some questions and he disappeared..jr is typing up answers for him to type on here
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

bronx wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:37 pm we asked this some questions and he disappeared..jr is typing up answers for him to type on here
Jrs ego is hurt bad isn't it by the 302, rat is a millionaire should be happy he's alive and free
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

agree Thomas..when JR looks in the mirror he sees a real stand up man.no .crimefighter...oh no amico nostri, no latin king ,no children author.no . queen for a day..now that is a real man ..all of these in one ...had a blowjob play his father ..imagine how much he rode his fathers name and has that guy depict him..after all this ..just go away jr..you put yourself and your buddy alit on front street ,you are making alit earn off of your tit for tat fifth grade beef..
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

bronx wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 7:02 pm agree Thomas..when JR looks in the mirror he sees a real stand up man.no .crimefighter...oh no amico nostri, no latin king ,no children author.no . queen for a day..now that is a real man ..all of these in one ...had a blowjob play his father ..imagine how much he rode his fathers name and has that guy depict him..after all this ..just go away jr..you put yourself and your buddy alit on front street ,you are making alit earn off of your tit for tat fifth grade beef..
Alite will earn anyway off his fake-exxagerated Mafia background, Gotti is just hitting back on occasions. The media and others put his name and rumors about him out there daily, he responds once in a while and people get pissed. If the news and youtube wannabe documentary makers stopped talking about Gotti and putting out 3 videos a week of Alite talking shit, Gotti would probably not talk either. You can't blame him for defending himself.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

hello Bert, jr does not need to defend himself from alit..he makes alit more and more credible by firing back,why make alit relevant..the point is, jr said jr is moving away ,was forced in the mafia life by his dad, ect..he writes books ,does movies, on the air ways ,crimefighter, that is not fighting back .that is jr wanting to stay up front and be relevant.and earn money from the gotti name.remember who was very close friends ..alit and jr..the media does not talk about jr daily..i do believe in the counter punch..but we are talking about two criminals who hurt people , who kill rats, have people in fear of them..now alit is anti bully guy ,a joke of jokes, jr is a crime fighter who ratted on two guys for a murder they did not commit.jr has a lot of money,he does not need to earn from this campaign of mister nice guy is who i am mentality . why does he need to feed his ego, when most people are sick of hearing both these guys names.. jr should show he is above a guy he used to dominate and use as a lackey.have class go away and spend money ..
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Kasparoza at least is on here talking with us.

I doubt he will admit to being paid, but Id guess he most definitely would be paid. Just to have a .com website alone costs a few bucks...

I mean... I'm guessing jnr is coming out with this now that there is all these Latin king allegations on him..
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

JR aid for web site ,and this guys lunch
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

We should ask kasp to do a q and a with Gotti Jnr
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Straightened out

Post by 100100 »

Kasp always disappears or goes m.i.a when the 302 gets brought up. Just want a yes or no answer.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:22 pm We should ask kasp to do a q and a with Gotti Jnr
agreed.. we go hard on the guy here but at least he'll come on here and defend most of his statements. a gotti jr q&a would be great.