Gotti jr using Kasparoza to snitch on people

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Gotti jr using Kasparoza to snitch on people

Post by Pogo The Clown »

TallGuy19 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:29 pm
bert wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:05 pm
Extortion wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:40 am Think about how much time kasporoza puts into this shit. Its so creepy how badly he wants junior to look good. Very creepy
It's not creepy, maybe you don't like hearing it, but he is informative He has things on his site that you can't dispute, such as how Alite's testimony of being the one to demote Joe Gallo totally clashed with informers like Gravano, who would know.
We all know Alite is a scumbag—most mobsters are. But there is a difference between researching the mob out of intellectual curiosity and spending so much time and effort defending a murderer out of some weird sense of admiration.

Yeah and it is pretty weird to create website solely to attack Alite and defend Gotti.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Kasporoza focused his research only on Gotti and Alite, but he's accomplished a lot, he's been referenced in 2 ganglands now and is a topic of discussion here.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Bert, you’re starting to sound like Kasporoza sounds about Junior.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:40 pm Bert, you’re starting to sound like Kasporoza sounds about Junior.
:D Don't worry, by next week you'll love him more than me. I promise not to get jealous. :oops:
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

bert wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:08 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:40 pm Bert, you’re starting to sound like Kasporoza sounds about Junior.
:D Don't worry, by next week you'll love him more than me. I promise not to get jealous. :oops:
/me chuckles
kasparoza
Associate

Post by kasparoza »

You might think exposing him is weird, and I understand that. Personally, I think it's bizarre how so many true crime authors will privately say Alite is a fraud, but won't say it publicly because they want to stay on Anastasia's good side.
Eline2015
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Eline2015 »

So gotti-jr is rat or what?
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

LOL the best Lie alite told was that he went to Paul Castellanos house.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

kasparoza wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:10 pm You might think exposing him is weird, and I understand that. Personally, I think it's bizarre how so many true crime authors will privately say Alite is a fraud, but won't say it publicly because they want to stay on Anastasia's good side.
Writers rarely criticize each other especially when in the same field. I wonder if Capeci passed on Alite's bio and suggested Anastasia. Anastasia is a great writer on Philly, but in the Alite book he was a lost tourist who kept falling for tourist traps.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

bluehouse wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 3:33 am LOL the best Lie alite told was that he went to Paul Castellanos house.
didn't he say gotti sr personally sent him to demote joe gallo? :lol:
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

TwoPiece wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 10:48 am
bluehouse wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 3:33 am LOL the best Lie alite told was that he went to Paul Castellanos house.
didn't he say gotti sr personally sent him to demote joe gallo? :lol:
Hilarious
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

kasparoza : is Junior paying you at least? because at least this would all make sense
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Who is this Kasparoza? Was he ever actually around jr?
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

kasparoza wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:10 pm You might think exposing him is weird, and I understand that. Personally, I think it's bizarre how so many true crime authors will privately say Alite is a fraud, but won't say it publicly because they want to stay on Anastasia's good side.
What's up with you guys trying constantly to expose whatever ? And , To get Alite thrown behind bars ? Why don't you guys do it like men, Gangsters etc..Thats what Jr. Was and Alite was carrying out Jr's orders and gets thrown under the bus by Gotti , Ronnie and others and he's the bad guy ? I don't get it , This has been going on for years for what ? You guys are like girls , You should put on some wigs , Makeup and skirts and make a new Mobwives ! To you 2 everyone is a Liar and a fraud , Now Capeci is Lying ?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

newera_212 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 4:05 pm kasparoza : is Junior paying you at least? because at least this would all make sense
That’s what I thought. Has to be.