Marco D’Amico died

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Marco D’Amico died

Post by Philly d »

Might be a dumb question...what happened to Lee Magnifichi?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Philly d wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:53 pm Might be a dumb question...what happened to Lee Magnifichi?
Died of cancer in 1989.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Pete wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:23 am
Antiliar wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:54 pm Carlisi was arrested in January 1992 for the Rincon Indian reservation trial in San Diego, but don't see that he was kept in jail. He was kept in the Cook County jail in December 1992 and remained in jail until his death in 1997. But I was referring to his term as boss. I think he was official top boss until his death. DiFronzo was sentenced to 37 months in May 1993 and released in July 1994. Joe Andriacchi reportedly assumed the day-to-day boss role while DiFronzo was in prison, then after he got out put John Monteleone in as the day-to-day boss until his death in 2001. Al Tornabene was reportedly Monteleone's underboss. Anyways, Sarno and Magnifichi had to have gotten made sometime in the 1990s. It could have been the early 90s.
I thought you knew exactly agents mags was made antillar?
I never said that.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Villain wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:02 am
Antiliar wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:54 pm Carlisi was arrested in January 1992 for the Rincon Indian reservation trial in San Diego, but don't see that he was kept in jail. He was kept in the Cook County jail in December 1992 and remained in jail until his death in 1997. But I was referring to his term as boss. I think he was official top boss until his death. DiFronzo was sentenced to 37 months in May 1993 and released in July 1994. Joe Andriacchi reportedly assumed the day-to-day boss role while DiFronzo was in prison, then after he got out put John Monteleone in as the day-to-day boss until his death in 2001. Al Tornabene was reportedly Monteleone's underboss. Anyways, Sarno and Magnifichi had to have gotten made sometime in the 1990s. It could have been the early 90s.
I agree about Carlisi but i think that the boss position during DiFronzos sentence is quite questionable, meaning some say that Andriacchi and Monteleone shared the position and that there was allegedly some tension between the two, and so when DiFronzo got cleared, he kept the peace by making Monteleone the underboss and later the boss, while Andriacchi controlled the West Side and later also became some type of advisor. Is there any truth to this?
I don't know who said that. My information is that DiFronzo (and probably Carlisi from jail) put Monteleone in charge for their own reasons. I'm not aware of any tension between Andriacchi and Monteleone. Scott thinks he became the consigliere between D'Amico, but I haven't seen evidence for this. Maybe it's true, but I haven't seen any confirmation. The CCC has been wrong a lot.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Snakes wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:58 pm
Philly d wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:53 pm Might be a dumb question...what happened to Lee Magnifichi?
Died of cancer in 1989.
Thx
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

obituary?
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Antiliar wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:46 pm This is where Scott wrote that Anthony Calabrese was made, based on law enforcement sources.
https://theblackhand.club/white-house-r ... in-prison/

Regarding Sarno making guys, Scott wrote: "According to underworld and law enforcement sources, Sarno brought into the fold and possibly inducted a group of Cicero-based hoodlums..."
https://theblackhand.club/high-ranking- ... eacemaker/

Scott does rely on the Chicago Crime Commission, current and former law enforcement officials (including Jim Wagner), and "underworld sources." Not all of those sources are necessarily correct, so he does qualify.

It's usually written that the last ceremonies were in the 1980s. Quoting an old comment from Snakes:

From the information that is available, DeLaurentis, Fratto, and Matassa were all made at different times. DeLaurentis was made at the Como Inn in the summer of 1989. Fratto was made in the summer of 1988. Matassa was originally listed as having been made with DeLaurentis in 1989 but it appears that that information is erroneous. According to Nick Calabrese's testimony, Matassa was made with him in the fall of 1983.

The guys made with Fratto were Gerald Scarpelli, Peter DiFronzo, James DiForti and Anthony Chiaramonti.

Those made with Matassa were Nicholas Calabrese, Frank Calabrese, Sr., Rocky Infelise, James Marcello, Anthony Zizzo, Albert Tocco, Nicholas Guzzino, and Frank Belmonte.

DiFronzo allegedly discontinued making new members throughout the 1990s, but this leaves us with a question: When was Mike Sarno made? If he headed the Cicero crew and was allegedly the acting boss of the Outfit in the 2000s and 2010s, he must have been made before he went to prison in 1993 or after his release in 1999. And although he won't discuss it, Mike Mags was probably made in the 1990s as well. I suspect that Sam Carlisi had making ceremonies before he went to prison in 1996.
@Antiliar
I can't access those two links. I get virus error messages Do you know in which threads they are located?
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Confederate wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:24 pm
Antiliar wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:46 pm This is where Scott wrote that Anthony Calabrese was made, based on law enforcement sources.

Regarding Sarno making guys, Scott wrote: "According to underworld and law enforcement sources, Sarno brought into the fold and possibly inducted a group of Cicero-based hoodlums..."

Scott does rely on the Chicago Crime Commission, current and former law enforcement officials (including Jim Wagner), and "underworld sources." Not all of those sources are necessarily correct, so he does qualify.

It's usually written that the last ceremonies were in the 1980s. Quoting an old comment from Snakes:

From the information that is available, DeLaurentis, Fratto, and Matassa were all made at different times. DeLaurentis was made at the Como Inn in the summer of 1989. Fratto was made in the summer of 1988. Matassa was originally listed as having been made with DeLaurentis in 1989 but it appears that that information is erroneous. According to Nick Calabrese's testimony, Matassa was made with him in the fall of 1983.

The guys made with Fratto were Gerald Scarpelli, Peter DiFronzo, James DiForti and Anthony Chiaramonti.

Those made with Matassa were Nicholas Calabrese, Frank Calabrese, Sr., Rocky Infelise, James Marcello, Anthony Zizzo, Albert Tocco, Nicholas Guzzino, and Frank Belmonte.

DiFronzo allegedly discontinued making new members throughout the 1990s, but this leaves us with a question: When was Mike Sarno made? If he headed the Cicero crew and was allegedly the acting boss of the Outfit in the 2000s and 2010s, he must have been made before he went to prison in 1993 or after his release in 1999. And although he won't discuss it, Mike Mags was probably made in the 1990s as well. I suspect that Sam Carlisi had making ceremonies before he went to prison in 1996.
@Antiliar
I can't access those two links. I get virus error messages Do you know in which threads they are located?
If you do a google search with some of the words and gangsterreport included you will find it.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Antiliar wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:46 pm Regarding Sarno making guys, Scott wrote: "According to underworld and law enforcement sources, Sarno brought into the fold and possibly inducted a group of Cicero-based hoodlums..."
Well, according to that vague quote made by Scott, the word "possibly" is used which really means nothing. So, we have no concrete evidence that Sarno inducted anybody. It seems like it was all speculation started by his article.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

@Antiliar
https://gangsterreport.com/white-house- ... in-prison/

https://gangsterreport.com/high-ranking ... eacemaker/

It's strange. The links get changed to Black Hand. The first part should be https:// then "gangster" "report" ".com" then the article names which you can copy and paste. Everytime I type out gangster report as one word it gets changed to The Black Hand Forum.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Antiliar wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:40 pm

@Antiliar

It's strange. The links get changed to Black Hand. The first part should be https:// then "gangster" "report" ".com" then the article names which you can copy and paste. Everytime I type out gangster report as one word it gets changed to The Black Hand Forum.
Yeah that happened to me a few posts ago. Anytime i time in anything GR related Burnsteins site it changes to blackhand. But if you type GR spelled out with no dot com and a few words of the specific article like Sarno chicago outfit made guys cicero GR spelled out, it will pop up.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

I typed the words followed by (dot)com and it still changed to The Black Hand Forum.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Wonder who'll take over as consigliere now
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Antiliar wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:11 am I typed the words followed by (dot)com and it still changed to The Black Hand Forum.
Soliai banned links to Gangster Report.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

joerock wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:33 am Wonder who'll take over as consigliere now
I would bet even money that no one will take over as consigliere. The position (assuming D'Amico actually held it) will disappear, as part of the Outfit's general ongoing fadeout.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID