New York Purple Gang Book

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: New York Purple Gang Book

Post by JIGGS »

Chopper wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:09 pm Agree Jiggs is a one man late night show I love it. Great posts and shit makes me laugh.
Oh I here to amuse you?

Chris every fucking time you post I think its Dan at first because of the avatar. Great guy he should join.
Be careful what you ask for!
This board is great but I do miss the good battles between everybody that was comedy gold. Fuck I wish I saved those old graveyards from Real Deal shit was hilarious.
You was on real deal? What was your handle? Not chopper?

JIGGS
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

JIGGS wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:14 pm
Chopper wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:09 pm Agree Jiggs is a one man late night show I love it. Great posts and shit makes me laugh.
Oh I here to amuse you?

Chris every fucking time you post I think its Dan at first because of the avatar. Great guy he should join.
This board is great but I do miss the good battles between everybody that was comedy gold. Fuck I wish I saved those old graveyards from Real Deal shit was hilarious.

JIGGS
Yeah you're like a clown to me Jiggs.

I was on real deal as chopper but not a regular poster so you dont know who the fuck I am.

This board is great but I do miss some of the old characters an battles good times.
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Chopper wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:15 am
Oh I here to amuse you?

JIGGS

I was on real deal as chopper but not a regular poster so you dont know who the fuck I am.

This board is great but I do miss some of the old characters an battles good times.
I call bullshit. Thats what they all say.

JIGGS
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

JIGGS wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:36 am
Chopper wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:15 am
Oh I here to amuse you?

JIGGS

I call bullshit. Thats what they all say.

JIGGS
Thanks Jiggs appreciate it :D
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Thanks, cheech. Hadn't been on for a while and I see Scott answered your question.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Chopper wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:13 am
Charlie wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:30 am Funniest shit was when someone (I wanna say JohnnyDel or Mafioso) got George Anastasia to join the old board.
First post Anastasia sees is Maggio saying he fucked a kid in the ass or some shit like that. Anastasia never came back. :lol:
See, I do miss that crazy shit :D
I remember Picasso saying Frankie Valli fucked a retarded kid up the ass.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

UTC wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:06 pm Thanks, cheech. Hadn't been on for a while and I see Scott answered your question.
No problem my friend. Im hunkered down in North Haven. Hope youre good
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Same in Milford.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

UTC wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:16 pm
Chopper wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:13 am
Charlie wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:30 am Funniest shit was when someone (I wanna say JohnnyDel or Mafioso) got George Anastasia to join the old board.
First post Anastasia sees is Maggio saying he fucked a kid in the ass or some shit like that. Anastasia never came back. :lol:
See, I do miss that crazy shit :D
I remember Picasso saying Frankie Valli fucked a retarded kid up the ass.
He aint never said that fuck you talking about??

JIGGS
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

I agree with Jiggs. The Purple Gang has never been proven other than some articles in newspapers. Fake News!

Although I think we all enjoy the myth of the Purple Gang. Young upstarts who take on the 5 families and then get absorbed. People want them to be real more than anything. It just has never been proven by a court case or a former member.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
BeatiPaoli
Straightened out

Post by BeatiPaoli »

To Everyone, especially S. Deitche: This particular "Purple Gang" you all are referring to, is this group the same as the "22 caliber killers" the press wrote about in the 70s?

Just asking.

Regards,
BeatiPaoli
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Ryan98366 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:22 am I agree with Jiggs. The Purple Gang has never been proven other than some articles in newspapers. Fake News!

Although I think we all enjoy the myth of the Purple Gang. Young upstarts who take on the 5 families and then get absorbed. People want them to be real more than anything. It just has never been proven by a court case or a former member.
Only purple gang involved in illegal smuggling and doing hits with tommy guns was from detroit during the prohibition a booze and pussy in the usa.

Plus they were JEWS.

JIGGS
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

BeatiPaoli wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:54 am To Everyone, especially S. Deitche: This particular "Purple Gang" you all are referring to, is this group the same as the "22 caliber killers" the press wrote about in the 70s?

Just asking.

Regards,
BeatiPaoli
The guy who wrote the book "Goodfellas" about the life a jimmy burke, paul vario fucking karen in the ass, crazy tommy, henry hill, the lufftansa job, etc. He started that bullshit with his fake articles. He was also the one that was pushing the rumor about carlo gambino absorbing all the families into one big giant super borgata. And the worst one ever. That the spics and moolinyan was going to take over the underworld cause it was their turn. HA! Give me a fucking break. The 1970s is from where all a the bullshit came out later from ernie volkman, phil carlo, that cocksucker carl sifakis, lieutenant remo franchesini, comes out of. The 1970s. It was all that blow. Sold by the purple gang, westies, cuban corporation and the black mafia. Its a fucking cartoon. Doonesbury n' shit.

JIGGS
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

BeatiPaoli wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:54 am To Everyone, especially S. Deitche: This particular "Purple Gang" you all are referring to, is this group the same as the "22 caliber killers" the press wrote about in the 70s?

Just asking.

Regards,
BeatiPaoli
Yes.
BeatiPaoli
Straightened out

Post by BeatiPaoli »

To Jiggs: Thank you for your perspective! Appreciate it very much.

To S. Dietche: Thank you for your reply! Will be looking forward to adding your new book to my collection.

Regards,
BeatiPaoli