Coronavirus Mob Causalties

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Peppermint
Full Patched

Re: The Mob and Coronavirus.

Post by Peppermint »

The entire government of China is the largest organized crime ring the world has ever seen. They should have a section of the forum dedicated entirely to the Communist Party of China.
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
tmarotta
Straightened out

Matthew Madonna Dead

Post by tmarotta »

Hey guys trying to get confirmation if Matthew Madonna died 4/18/20 from complications from covid-19. All I can find are reddit threads and wikipedia report he is dead, but no news articles. Would love to know if this is true.
tmarotta
Straightened out

Re: Matthew Madonna Dead

Post by tmarotta »

Sorry did not see this was reported in another thread.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Peppermint wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:46 pm The entire government of China is the largest organized crime ring the world has ever seen. They should have a section of the forum dedicated entirely to the Communist Party of China.
Actually agree with a post by Peppermint
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

CTamg65 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:08 pm As far as the drug thing goes here in the U.S. I think the virus won't change the marijuana game whatsoever,and as far as the other shit I think the big time organized will probably take a hit in the long run ,or maybe the quality might go down with organizations trying to stretch product as best as possible.Most fentanyl comes from China or Mexico so I imagine that will cause a pretty big effect on the dope game . But one thing I know for a fact is as long as USPS ,UPS,FedEx keep making deliveries then guys will still be getting bricks as usual. You would be amazed at how much drugs and cash comes through that way on a daily basis , I used to get packs from Cali like that and never had a problem for years and that was weed ,guys will still be sending dope and coke from P.R. And D.R. And wherever else as long as they can ,that will NEVER stop
It’s crazy I’ve heard recently like 5th hand (not acting like I got direct cartel sources) but that they’re having much more difficulty moving shit across the border.. obviously it hasn’t stopped them completely, yet it has slowed them down...
Also, I found this really interesting.. about a week ago I read a news headline about a huge drug seizure in San Diego.. it was 23 kilos of fentanyl .. now here’s the kicker... it got snatched being smuggled from the U.S, back into Mexico!!!! That got me thinking of why that could possibly be.. and I figured it had to do with the fact that obviously Mexico isn’t getting any fentanyl or meth precursors sent from China even since this covid19 shit.... so I figured that fentanyl batch was already moved from Mexico to the US a while ago, and then recently they provably got word from someone in Mexico asking if anyone had any fentanyl since China is on freeze pretty much... so I’m assuming it was getting sent back down to Mexico where they could cut tons of heroin and then get it ready to be sent back over the border into the US in its final form...
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Well just an update. I move a little bit of weed on the side and ever since the pandemic hit my business bas doubled. It’s pretty crazy people are buying NON STOP. Especially since these stimulus checks started hitting. Besides food and grocery’s weed is third on the list of things to currently stock up on. And on some people list it is first lol we will see if this increase will maintain itself but for now things are looking pretty good for low to high level weed dealers.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Coronavirus Mob Causalties

Post by TommyGambino »

Lucky break if true
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Well if he died...I guess he beat the case !
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

These rumors have been going around since Capeci's report. Nothing official or anything.
Griz23
Straightened out

Post by Griz23 »

Wow I can’t seem to find anything to confirm it but we shall see.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

AntComello wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:33 am Well just an update. I move a little bit of weed on the side and ever since the pandemic hit my business bas doubled. It’s pretty crazy people are buying NON STOP. Especially since these stimulus checks started hitting. Besides food and grocery’s weed is third on the list of things to currently stock up on. And on some people list it is first lol we will see if this increase will maintain itself but for now things are looking pretty good for low to high level weed dealers.
I think it’ll continue, at the worse because of the increase in demand prices will probably rise. Because of that, now would be a good time to invest into a grow op, so you can undercut everyone else and corner the markets by having high quality weed for prices no one else without such a grow op would be able to swing. A demand for psychedelic mushrooms are as well on the rise, a lot of old friends of mine who I haven’t spoken to in probably years have been crawling out of the cracks asking me if I know someone some where that has shrooms. It’s not hard to scrape together 20$ for a twenty bag of some weed, and if it’s really good shit that twenty bag could theoretically last you a couple days. So long as people can continue to buy food, and pay their bills, they’ll continue to spend at least a fraction of that money on some weed.

People who are probably hurting in a similar market are those who own head shops both online and store fronts. Ever since the raid that got Tommy Chong busted for selling bongs, and those who make them. There are now little to no domestic glass blowers in the U.S making them, practically everything you find being sold in a head shop now regardless if it’s on the internet or not, all comes from China. Despite the stigma of “China-glass” if you know where to look, you can find some really high quality stuff for dirt cheap whole sale prices. So as you can imagine, with the pandemic going on, and the restrictions China has in place on trade because of the pandemic, you either can’t get anything shipped from there or if you can it’s going to take so long you won’t be able to keep up with your demand because you’ll be waiting at least a month or longer before your new stock arrives. Then there are of course the delivery delays on your end if you’re strictly based online, or the lack of foot traffic from social distancing if you own a store front. I was planning on starting an online head shop myself, but now I have to put it on hold because if I launch it now I’ll lose money because of how long it’ll take for me to receive my first shipment, and I have great projections too, i don’t know if those projections will be the same when this is over and I can finally launch due to the problem of there being no domestic glass blowers and having to rely on China. I could probably find some Russian glass blowers, or else where in Europe, but those are slightly more expensive and not as cost effective when starting such a business especially when there is so much competition.

I really feel for those who own headshop, I can’t imagine those that are actual store fronts are even essential. Which also makes me wonder, can’t imagine the mob doesn’t have their hands in the head shop business it is extremely lucrative if you can keep it going and make for excellent fronts.
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

My guess is the weed business will continue to do well because once all this ends...once people can go to bars and restaurants and concerts and football tailgates and festivals, they’ll be buying a bunch then too.

I also think there are probably a lot of people trying it for the first time or maybe for the first time in a while. It was just decriminalized in Virginia.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

The business stimulus cash is starting to roll in. Are the wiseguys waking up to the smell of money?
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Wow, RIP.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.