Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

motorfab
Full Patched

Re: Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Post by motorfab »

According to the documentary and article posted on page 81, Leonardo Rizzuto
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:14 pm
Griz23 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:39 am Who is believed to in charge of the Rizzuto faction now?
Stefano Sollecito & Leonardo Rizzuto
I second this
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Informant in Mafia murder investigation charged with uttering threats

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local- ... b2686e891/
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

motorfab wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:51 pm According to the documentary and article posted on page 81, Leonardo Rizzuto
How long will that last? Seems he is weak.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:23 am
motorfab wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:51 pm According to the documentary and article posted on page 81, Leonardo Rizzuto
This is only my opinion and I am not an expert on the contemporary history of Montreal, but since the arrest of Vito and the wave of murder that ensued, the Montreal mafia is nothing more than the shadow of itself. I'm waiting to see what's going to happen, but I think like you that Leo lacks charisma
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Is he a professional lawyer or not??
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

motorfab wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:59 am
This is only my opinion and I am not an expert on the contemporary history of Montreal, but since the arrest of Vito and the wave of murder that ensued, the Montreal mafia is nothing more than the shadow of itself. I'm waiting to see what's going to happen, but I think like you that Leo lacks charisma
Nobody up there will ever replace Nicolo or Vito.

Yes Leonardo is a lawyer, or was anyways.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Fair enough, I don’t believe that Vito Rizzuto ever foresaw what would happen to him and family occur. So the leadership, when he went to prison and since his death, have been more of survival, than choice. Both instances, are the only time the Rizzutos come under attack, no Vito. Whoever is leading, at least has kept them from being wiped out.

The son not being the as the father, is like Michael Jordan’s kid, not dunking from the foul line. I’m reading else, that it doesn’t even really matter, the Hells Angels control Montreal now.
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

He was born privileged, he’s lacking street smarts. Here is a kid who is educated...that’ll end up dead within 5 years
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

JCB1977 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:04 am
He was born privileged, he’s lacking street smarts. Here is a kid who is educated...that’ll end up dead within 5 years
you forgot he was born into a mafia family from several generations, father made member, grandfather made member, great grandfather made member... you don't even have to be on the street when you have the mafia at home
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

^
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

scagghiuni wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:20 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:04 am
you forgot he was born into a mafia family from several generations, father made member, grandfather made member, great grandfather made member... you don't even have to be on the street when you have the mafia at home
Growing up sheltered the way he was, he’ll never make it. They’ll pop him once they have the chance.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Meurtres au sein de la mafia: une taupe qui a aidé la police détenue pour menaces

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... enaces.php
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Résidence Herron owner bought office building from Rizzuto's 'friend' for $1

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local- ... 9a04d9e9a/
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

JCB1977 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:05 amGrowing up sheltered the way he was, he’ll never make it. They’ll pop him once they have the chance.
I once thought he was sheltered but it seems he had his hands into more things than I thought he did. I thought it was funny that folks even said he would take over when all this was going on and I was proven wrong. It seems him and Sollecito now have things figured out after this so called truce and rumors that they have now teamed with Mirarchi means Desjardins is the one under the gun especially with De Vito and the Scoppa's gone.