Coronavirus Mob Causalties

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: The Mob and Coronavirus.

Post by gohnjotti »

Peppermint wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:03 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:29 pm I mean, people are breaking the law literally just to go to the beach, so I just find it hard to believe that longtime drug users, even if they don’t fit the criteria of “addicts,” will all of a sudden be sober for the next 4 weeks.
The issue isn’t so much users not leaving the house to buy, but the dealer’s supply being disrupted by closed borders and the difficulties that come with transporting drugs abroad that come with that. But like I said, the drug trade is notorious for evolving and adapting to any circumstances that are thrown in it’s way that may cause a hinderance. So regardless, unless everyone that uses and sells drugs dies, that’s the one type of business that is going to if anything thrive during these times.
Exactly, where there’s a will there’s a way. Its not these drug dealers aren’t getting that government stimulus, so they’ve got no reason to abide by lockdown rules.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

gohnjotti wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:07 pm
Peppermint wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:03 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:29 pm I mean, people are breaking the law literally just to go to the beach, so I just find it hard to believe that longtime drug users, even if they don’t fit the criteria of “addicts,” will all of a sudden be sober for the next 4 weeks.
The issue isn’t so much users not leaving the house to buy, but the dealer’s supply being disrupted by closed borders and the difficulties that come with transporting drugs abroad that come with that. But like I said, the drug trade is notorious for evolving and adapting to any circumstances that are thrown in it’s way that may cause a hinderance. So regardless, unless everyone that uses and sells drugs dies, that’s the one type of business that is going to if anything thrive during these times.
Exactly, where there’s a will there’s a way. Its not these drug dealers aren’t getting that government stimulus, so they’ve got no reason to abide by lockdown rules.
Not to mention the lack of police activity. Obviously I can’t speak for everywhere. But where I live at least, crime is down significantly so the police aren’t out and about as much. The ones that are, mostly post up around essential businesses that are open, and 75% of them don’t even want to make contact with people. Because they’re just as afraid of getting infected as the burglars or some shit they’ll normally be apprehending are. So now, dealers and users alike have less to worry about when operating so long as they don’t do anything that isn’t glaringly obvious to the police, like making a transaction right in front of them. They’re not even on the police’s radar right now, the police are too busy dealing with Coronavirus bullshit like making sure people aren’t killing each other at the pharmacies and grocery stores.
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Our national radio did a podcast recently about how the drug trade was adapting to Coronavirus, and the expert they brought on foresaw a rise in bicycle-riding drug dealers because you’re allowed to go out for exercise. I found the concept of that laughable, but its an example of how these guys will follow the money at whatever costs.

A decrease in supply means an increase in price, and there are always going to be people who capitalise on that.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

From my observation from what I see and know.. the drug game is running just the same as it was before This cocos 19 outbreak . From street drugs like meth and heroin.. to prescription pills. Right now if you get scripts you set up your appointment on a medical website and you basically FaceTime your doctor for your appointment and pay for the visit with a credit card.. and all pharmacies are open so that’s running easier than ever to be honest ...
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

gohnjotti wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:14 pm Our national radio did a podcast recently about how the drug trade was adapting to Coronavirus, and the expert they brought on foresaw a rise in bicycle-riding drug dealers because you’re allowed to go out for exercise. I found the concept of that laughable, but its an example of how these guys will follow the money at whatever costs.

A decrease in supply means an increase in price, and there are always going to be people who capitalise on that.

Vice actually did a video on street bike dealers. They are a thing in NYC.

When I lived there.... There was a gang that ran around throwing Coca Cola cards around for there Cole deals. Smallest things they had was a 50.

You didn't have to know the guys at all and these little business cards for fuckin months we're EVERYWHERE from Harlem to the ferry and these Mexican mfers would pull up on bikes wherever the fuck u were and could supply big to small guys.

....weird thing was...
Shit wasnt that good.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:55 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:14 pm Our national radio did a podcast recently about how the drug trade was adapting to Coronavirus, and the expert they brought on foresaw a rise in bicycle-riding drug dealers because you’re allowed to go out for exercise. I found the concept of that laughable, but its an example of how these guys will follow the money at whatever costs.

Vice actually did a video on street bike dealers. They are a thing in NYC.

When I lived there.... There was a gang that ran around throwing Coca Cola cards around for there Cole deals. Smallest things they had was a 50.

You didn't have to know the guys at all and these little business cards for fuckin months we're EVERYWHERE from Harlem to the ferry and these Mexican mfers would pull up on bikes wherever the fuck u were and could supply big to small guys.

....weird thing was...
Shit wasnt that good.
Fairly certain dealers on bicycles have been thing for decades in the city. You got thousands of other delivery services all being done on bike, why not drugs? Plus I remember seeing in the movie half baked, before they start selling weed themselves to get Kenny out of prison, their dealer working for Samson brings them their pot on a bike. I know that’s just a movie, and this is real life, but that was a very specific detail in that movie so it had to be based on something that actually happens in the real world.

Also, not surprised the stuff you were talking about wasn’t that good. It’s like the guys in my area, who just pull up to you randomly saying things like “I got that fire” or “I got that sour” it’s never that fire, and it’s never that sour, it’s almost always mids. Dealers like this, that just advertise to anyone and everyone, aren’t dealers with a client base, they’re selling to people they’ll probably only ever sell to once. So the quality of their shit doesn’t matter, they’re playing it by quantity instead of quality. But everyone knows quality is king, and that’s why all those people that actually bought from them probably never called back for more, unless desperate addicts
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Coronavirus Mob Causalties

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Might as well keep a running tab on the mobsters the Kung Flu has killed and infected since there will no doubt be more in the weeks to come. So far we have

Killed:
Lucchese Former Acting Boss Mathew Madonna
Genovese Soldier Joseph Zito
Gambino Soldier Augustine 'Augie' Guido
Bonanno Soldier Ronald 'Ronnie Mozzarella/Flowers' Carlucci
Bonanno Associate Angelo Moccia
Gambino Associate Anthony Corozzo

Infected:
Gambino Associate John Matera
Bonanno Associate Michael "Big Mike" Vida
Philadelphia Associate FNU LNU

Any others?

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Re: Coronavirus Mob Causalties

Post by furiofromnaples »

Francesco Di Carlo a sicilian hitman and snitch died in Paris on April 16,ha was 79 y old.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_Di_Carlo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Big Mike Viga (Bonanno) I don’t think he’s dead but def infected. I mentioned last week in another thread him and Ronnie Carlucci were both infected and in NYU on ventilators. You go on those ventilators and it’s almost a death sentence.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:11 amYou go on those ventilators and it’s almost a death sentence.
Just a point of misunderstanding, people think the ventilator is responsible or causes death. Not true. Almost all cases where by patients are placed on ventilator’s the patient themselves is in critical condition and near death. It’s the virus which still kills, not the ventilator. The ventilator merely breathes for the lungs, whether the body still shuts down and terminates is unrelated. So to rephrase your sentence, getting placed on a ventilator isn’t a death sentence, you already have a death sentence, the ventilator may assist in possibly mitigating that.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
richard_belding
Straightened out

Post by richard_belding »

Not a confirmed case, but Vinny Asaro RELEASED due to concerns he's been infected.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus ... 6L-voZYD-I
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:18 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:11 amYou go on those ventilators and it’s almost a death sentence.
Just a point of misunderstanding, people think the ventilator is responsible or causes death. Not true. Almost all cases where by patients are placed on ventilator’s the patient themselves is in critical condition and near death. It’s the virus which still kills, not the ventilator. The ventilator merely breathes for the lungs, whether the body still shuts down and terminates is unrelated. So to rephrase your sentence, getting placed on a ventilator isn’t a death sentence, you already have a death sentence, the ventilator may assist in possibly mitigating that.
I think what he meant was that if you go on the ventilator, your chances of getting off are virtually nil....so it's like a death sentence because the odds are against you once you're on it....that's how I took it, anyway.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

richard_belding wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:28 am Not a confirmed case, but Vinny Asaro RELEASED due to concerns he's been infected.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus ... 6L-voZYD-I
Just like all of them should be....#letthemgo
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:18 am
I’m not misunderstanding anything and not to throw this thread off track but there are people who disagree with some of what you’re saying most notably Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai. Look him up and see what he has to say about what the ventilators are doing to people and their lungs.