Coronavirus Mob Causalties

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: The Mob and Coronavirus.

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Didn't u read WG pumps iron?? Of course he likes sports 😷
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I could never trust a man who doesn’t at least follow one sport seriously and/or a man who plays only slot machines.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:43 pm I could never trust a man who doesn’t at least follow one sport seriously and/or a man who plays only slot machines.
Bro the slots gets me.
What the fuck
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Antiliar wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:45 am There was an article yesterday that reported that 50 NYPD officers have the Wuhan coronavirus. In China all members of law enforcement at least have face masks, but NYPD doesn't. So it's going to continue to spread, and if members of the New York crime families mingle and don't follow safety rules, they're going to get infected too. Some of them will die of COVID-19 just like anyone else, and there's plenty of older members in their 70s, 80s, and 90s.
Over a 1000 have tested positive now.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Peppermint wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:57 am Ah yeah, my apologies

no idea what anyone is doing there. Though I did find an article that said for whatever reason the NY mob is being choked out but the mob in Italy is thriving which don’t make much sense to me
any criminal organization will be damaged by covid19, especially those involved only in drugs or few other things, without people around the demand for drugs will collapse enormously, same for prostitution, extortions, construction industry, waste disposal, bets ... what remains? online gaming and food distribution
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

The demand for drugs IS NOT going to collapse, lol

Have you ever lived around addicts?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Trust, a junkie who isnt afraid of aids or who knows what ain't scared of no covid19, and anyway, they got a physical dependence anyway....
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

CabriniGreen wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:53 am The demand for drugs IS NOT going to collapse, lol

Have you ever lived around addicts?
yes, it would collapse at the point that in italy the goverment started to help addicts because can't find anythings... there are no people on the streets, no pusher, no guys who use drugs just for fun and even addicts have difficutl to find it, for me it's a real collapse and after this emergency only the most resilient criminal groups will survive especially the ones not drug-dependent
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I mean, to me that's like saying the demand for gambling will collapse, and all the gamblers will go to Gamblers Anonymous. The DEMAND for gambling went nowhere. They just CANT gamble. Is gambling going away?

I cant see it......

I mean, the hookers in Ballaro or Castel Votourno ( sorry spelling) may or may not ( their handlers might not give a fuck..) be on the street corners, but the demand for transactional sex just goes away?

I cant see it.....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

What is this weird thing a lot of you guys have, where you downplay the role of drugs in OC?

Last 20 years, I dare anyone to name a mobster who made a white collar billion... go ahead...
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

there is the online gaming run by organized crime... drugs and prostitution demand would collapse so the demand go away both locally and internationally, i don't know other countries, but in italy is litterally all closed, there are not people on the streets, if the ndrangheta buy 1 ton of cocaine in colombia it cant sell it because there is nobody can do it at the moment and anyway border closures and the shutdown of much international air and boat traffic means that smuggling illicit drugs long distances has become harder
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

CabriniGreen wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:31 am What is this weird thing a lot of you guys have, where you downplay the role of drugs in OC?

Last 20 years, I dare anyone to name a mobster who made a white collar billion... go ahead...
i'm not dowplaying anything, i just said that the drug demand would collapse heavily and it affects everybody from major cartels to street gangs

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronav ... 020-3?IR=T
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

scagghiuni wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:44 am

no idea what anyone is doing there. Though I did find an article that said for whatever reason the NY mob is being choked out but the mob in Italy is thriving which don’t make much sense to me
any criminal organization will be damaged by covid19, especially those involved only in drugs or few other things, without people around the demand for drugs will collapse enormously, same for prostitution, extortions, construction industry, waste disposal, bets ... what remains? online gaming and food distribution
Drugs will remain stable unless it’s party pills. If it’s anything people are addicted to, this lockdown will only make demand skyrocket, and the market will shrink as some dealers decide not to go out during lockdown.

I agree on all other counts though, nothing to extort, nothing to gamble on, just an overall slowdown of every part of the economy.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

gohnjotti wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:22 pm

Drugs will remain stable unless it’s party pills. If it’s anything people are addicted to, this lockdown will only make demand skyrocket, and the market will shrink as some dealers decide not to go out during lockdown.

I agree on all other counts though, nothing to extort, nothing to gamble on, just an overall slowdown of every part of the economy.
with no people around, bars and discos closed, drug squares controlled by police, the risk of reporting if you are on the street without reason, the shutdown of much international air and ship traffic, the drug market both local and international can't be stable but collapse... most of clients are not addicts but guys to use it for fun when they go out, the addicts (mostly of heroin) are a small percent
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

scagghiuni wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:49 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:22 pm

with no people around, bars and discos closed, drug squares controlled by police, the risk of reporting if you are on the street without reason, the shutdown of much international air and ship traffic, the drug market both local and international can't be stable but collapse... most of clients are not addicts but guys to use it for fun when they go out, the addicts (mostly of heroin) are a small percent
I often forget that Italy is a whole different ballgame. I remember reading about those drug squares in Gomorrah. That’s why I can imagine that any drug dealer still operating during these times is going to see a huge upswing in business, because this lockdown creates a supply problem, not a demand problem.

I feel - and, of course, I could be wrong - that big-time drug dealers will continue to operate, and that it will be the smaller, less-organized narcotics outfits that will retire.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com