Gangland news . 26th March 2020

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Gangland news . 26th March 2020

Post by JohnnyS »

slimshady_007 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:18 am Great gangland πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ Might sound like a broken record but it’s only a matter of time until Camuso gets pinched. I wonder what crew he came up in and when he was inducted. Hopefully an indictment sheds light on his background and who sponsored him.
I've been wondering that too since Bonanno indictment. Next to no info out there on Camuso besides the Bonanno bust. We should find out more when/if he's indicted.

I wonder how long he's been a captain.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

STATE case why?
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

TommyGambino wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:43 am
Bklyn21 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:13 am It's about time ! John Is related to Joe the cat Laforte , Louie fats Astuto's son and Camuso finally get they're day ! The Gambino family in recent years has totally went the way of Labor racketeering recently really hard , Not like they weren't involved but another industry thats totally dominated and corrupted is the plumbing and Steam fitters industry along with NYC sewers and water mains . These guys are the ones doing road work on every city street these days ripping up the streets and doing work on pipes and roadways . The Steam fitters are totally corrupted and have been along with the commercial and residential plumbing industry . I wonder if we'll see any indictments or inveatigations come out of those industries in the next couple of years, God knows they can go after local assemblyman , Politicians and Mobsters dor they're roles in all these industries . Good article
You know when astuto was.made
I heard it was around 2008 but I don't know how true that is . Some people said he was made and some said he was just a high level associate , I forgot all about him until this week's GL . And Laforte , I dont know if this is his son ? Or another relative , But there is another Joe Laforte who's around the same age in LI . His mother would always call me and ask if there was any work for him that he was out of work in the Construction Industry due to a disability and a layoff and she always made it known that her husband when and if he was alive Joe would have been working regularly due to his connections etc.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

I wonder if Petrocelli is any relation to Fat face Petrocelli ? Alot of old school names in this
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Bklyn21 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:15 am
Bklyn21 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:13 am It's about time ! John Is related to Joe the cat Laforte , Louie fats Astuto's son and Camuso finally get they're day ! The Gambino family in recent years has totally went the way of Labor racketeering recently really hard , Not like they weren't involved but another industry thats totally dominated and corrupted is the plumbing and Steam fitters industry along with NYC sewers and water mains . These guys are the ones doing road work on every city street these days ripping up the streets and doing work on pipes and roadways . The Steam fitters are totally corrupted and have been along with the commercial and residential plumbing industry . I wonder if we'll see any indictments or inveatigations come out of those industries in the next couple of years, God knows they can go after local assemblyman , Politicians and Mobsters dor they're roles in all these industries . Good article
I heard it was around 2008 but I don't know how true that is . Some people said he was made and some said he was just a high level associate , I forgot all about him until this week's GL . And Laforte , I dont know if this is his son ? Or another relative , But there is another Joe Laforte who's around the same age in LI . His mother would always call me and ask if there was any work for him that he was out of work in the Construction Industry due to a disability and a layoff and she always made it known that her husband when and if he was alive Joe would have been working regularly due to his connections etc.
do you have any idea when Camuso was made?
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

JohnnyS wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:52 am
No clue
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Bklyn21 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:02 am
JohnnyS wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:52 am
No clue
i never even heard of Camuso until about 3 or 4 years ago when he was first mentioned in the news I think or on one of the blogs or GL NEWS ??
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Yeah first time I seen him mentioned was GL in 2018.
Nicholas
Straightened out

Post by Nicholas »

That's a good attorney Astuto has, John Meringolo won Gotti Jr's last trial; didn't he?
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

I notice all these guys who were unknown getting written up as captains. Camuso is joining that list. No one is sure if he is even made.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Nicholas wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:51 am That's a good attorney Astuto has, John Meringolo won Gotti Jr's last trial; didn't he?
I had to google it, great catch you made. All the rest of us missed it.

https://meringololaw.com/cases/united-s ... ohn-gotti/
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

bert wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:25 am I notice all these guys who were unknown getting written up as captains. Camuso is joining that list. No one is sure if he is even made.
what?
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

TommyGambino wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:37 am
bert wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:25 am I notice all these guys who were unknown getting written up as captains. Camuso is joining that list. No one is sure if he is even made.
what?
What?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bert wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:38 am
what?
What?
What are you talking about? Capeci identified him as a captain in this week's article. And he was said to be a captain in the 2018 article below.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bo ... -1.3838192
All roads lead to New York.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Wiseguy wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:16 am
bert wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:38 am
what?
What?
What are you talking about? Capeci identified him as a captain in this week's article. And he was said to be a captain in the 2018 article below.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bo ... -1.3838192
They have taken to naming so many people as captains, it's suspicious to me. I know you believe whatever they say, I don't.