Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

aleksandrored
Full Patched

Re: Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Post by aleksandrored »

Who is this guy?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

bert wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:52 pm I just read that he has a lawsuit against Elite, and did live with him. The rumors about him and the Gotti's were started by Alite, who is a real sleaze bag. If Lowman is bad, Alite is worse.
How so? One was a tough guy involved in mob shit even if he did rat...the other is some loser with a fake accent stalking mobsters. smh
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:52 pm
bert wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:52 pm I just read that he has a lawsuit against Elite, and did live with him. The rumors about him and the Gotti's were started by Alite, who is a real sleaze bag. If Lowman is bad, Alite is worse.
How so? One was a tough guy involved in mob shit even if he did rat...the other is some loser with a fake accent stalking mobsters. smh
Everyone know Alite is tough, he told them so himself. :lol: Alite was and is a piece of shit. always will be. Lowman is not as bad, almost no one is as bad.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:52 pm
Lets agree on this: When the 2 of them stayed together, it had to be interesting in a sick sort of way. I don't me, you, or the loneliest man on earth would want to be in that company
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Jbravo wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:19 pm Mason Dixon... Wheres your confederate flag?
Ur thinking of Confederate
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Yes...im sorry...lol
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

“Your not gonna wanna miss” trust me I intend on missing every portion of this book
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

CornerBoy wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:40 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5u275q0Dg4&t=318s

im scared- thug
this is awesome
Boston+matt14
Honorary Member

Post by Boston+matt14 »

AntComello wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:50 pm What ever happened to show he was doing. He promoted it non stop for like a year straight and now not a peep
From what I've been able to gather from social media, some of the Springfield guys who he was doing the show with (namely Damian Trites and Chicky) hired a private investigator to look into Jeff's background as they sensed there was something off about him. They found out he was born and raised in Virginia Beach, doesn't have any family connections to LCN, and had a felony larceny charge on his record back in 2002 for which he only received a suspended sentence. When Damian confronted him with this information, Jeff started crying and threatened to call the police on him. Needless to say, that ended any prospect of "The Flannagans" actually happening. Not that it had much of chance of being released anyway as there weren't exactly distributors lining up to put it on their platforms.

Anyway, if you're wondering why Jeff hasn't mentioned any of this on his radio show, it's because he's terrified of Damian Trites and is hoping all his listeners just forget that he was ever planning to make a TV show. As far as his book, I'll eat my hat if he manages to get that thing published.
"Where's our Al Sharpton?" -Anthony Borgesi
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Boston+matt14 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:55 pm
AntComello wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:50 pm What ever happened to show he was doing. He promoted it non stop for like a year straight and now not a peep
From what I've been able to gather from social media, some of the Springfield guys who he was doing the show with (namely Damian Trites and Chicky) hired a private investigator to look into Jeff's background as they sensed there was something off about him. They found out he was born and raised in Virginia Beach, doesn't have any family connections to LCN, and had a felony larceny charge on his record back in 2002 for which he only received a suspended sentence. When Damian confronted him with this information, Jeff started crying and threatened to call the police on him. Needless to say, that ended any prospect of "The Flannagans" actually happening. Not that it had much of chance of being released anyway as there weren't exactly distributors lining up to put it on their platforms.

Anyway, if you're wondering why Jeff hasn't mentioned any of this on his radio show, it's because he's terrified of Damian Trites and is hoping all his listeners just forget that he was ever planning to make a TV show. As far as his book, I'll eat my hat if he manages to get that thing published.
Lmao this guy needs to hang it up...I follow Damian on Instagram and I did notice that he never posts anything about Jeff or the show anymore...is Damien Connected at all is he just a tough kid.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Boston+matt14 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:55 pm

Did he claim lcn connections and say he grew up somewhere else than Virginia Beach. Yeah kid is a clown and if he threatened to call the cops that would go against his whole no snitching edicate, lol
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

bluehouse wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:18 pm There was no pilot.Its virtually impossible to get a tv deal about the mob.Do u really think that this nobody somehow got a mob project greenlit when others who are actually in the industry like Sly stallone (greg scarpa movie) didnt get greenlit????

Doesnt this guy realize he is embarrassing the fuck out of himself,
Lol are you saying a movie needs to get greenlighted by the mob in 2020?
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Extortion wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:44 pm
bluehouse wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:18 pm There was no pilot.Its virtually impossible to get a tv deal about the mob.Do u really think that this nobody somehow got a mob project greenlit when others who are actually in the industry like Sly stallone (greg scarpa movie) didnt get greenlit????

I think what he’s saying is the people who approve shows at certain media outlets aren’t green lighting mob projects. It’s really hard to go hand to hand with sopranos, aside from it being a themed about the mob it was overall a great series the writing was impeccable. There hasn’t been something like it since than. Closest thing is peaky blinders and it’s not even remotely close in my opinion. Couldnt get into peaky blinders pretty boring if you ask me
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Extortion wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:44 pm

No.Greenlit by the studio
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Mason_dixon wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:26 am I read some rumblings that his show is not getting the pilot now because of something that happened with Springfield ? Like the crew or city or what? And I believe he was dating Angel Gotti for the last year or so recent break up
can you show me where you saw that re. Angel gotti? Thanks
this fucking guy
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!