Coronavirus Mob Causalties

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: The Mob and Coronavirus.

Post by gohnjotti »

Peppermint wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:32 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 pm I run a car wash...
You mean, you work at a car wash.
I love how running a car wash is what you find to be unbelievable. If I had a dollar for all the times I’ve seen someone claim online that they sell weed, and really don’t, I would be a millionaire.

But apparently on this forum, running a car wash is unheard of it lmao
Hopefully Jeremy knows I’m only kidding. Selling weed is the most casual side hustle ever, easily an extra few hundred a week to hook up your mates. And then mates tell mates who tell mates and all of a sudden you’re selling to people you’ve never met, keeping your financial records down on a slip of paper, buying another phone. By the end of the year, if you’re a dedicated and honest dealer, you could probably quit your full-time job and just drive around all day doing drop-offs.

This is, at least, my experience from living in NZ. I will go on the record now and say I have no firsthand experience with how dealers of harder drugs operate, but I’ve been a pot-smoking Kiwi long enough to know how the weed game works in my country. I bet at least 25% of regular smokers have, in some way or another, become a “pot dealer” out of necessity, usually to friends who don’t know where else to get it.

This is how easy it is to deal weed in NZ. Remember, all these prices are NZD which is floating at about 1.5USD per NZD right now. If you go on the street, $20 is the standard price for what’s called a “tinny” which is supposed to be a gram. But an ounce of weed in NZ costs normally $350 (never higher than $400) which comes down to $12 a gram. So a lot of people will buy an oz for themselves to smoke, and will sell weed on the side to balance the books. If you were a high schooler with a car, like I once was, then you could be the “guy” for the whole school and make a killing, or at least a high school kids definition of a killing. Shit, now I’m getting nostalgic.

If you’re morally opposed to selling drugs then that’s fine, I was 17 and it was incredibly easy to get involved in, plus I got to look like Mr. Big for my friends. To call myself a “drug dealer” would be like calling the local mall’s rent-a-cop an FBI agent.

Apologies for derailing the thread.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Like this in the states as well. For every guy who gets hooked up from his dealer, he's probably hooking up three other guys who just like to get high. Balancing the books, as you say.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 pm I run a car wash...
You mean, you work at a car wash.
Run it.

Not own it... But run it for the owner.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Oh BTW we got shut down today
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Peppermint wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:23 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 pm
TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:11 pm
AntComello wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:59 am I’ve been moving a little bit of weed for the past few years and ever since this whole virus shit got serious my usual people will come over and instead of getting a half ounce or a quarter kids are kidding 1-2 ounces... Probably doesn’t help that I’m telling everyone there’s going to be a drought Lol (which they’re most likely will be) but I’m just wondering if as time goes by and less people are making money how many people are actually going to spend they’re spare cash on buying weed. Idk we will see but till then I am fully stocked

Maybe you could update us throughout the coronapocalypse and let us know how your business is doing.
He's 100 percent right.
I run a car wash and sell weed... I'm still working but I count on the weed more then the wash.

As far as harder drugs go....
No one saw where I said about the process and transportation is gonna become a major issue
It wouldn’t become an issue, because that is when people start creating synthetic opiates in their basements and garages.

That is quite literally how Krokodil came into existence in Russia. The prices of heroin became too expensive for the common addict to afford, so they created desomorphine (krokodil) and willingly succumbed to their flesh rotting off their bodies, a life span of just a couple years, and an addiction far harder than they could have imagined. And this is made with simple pain medications containing small traces of codeine that you can get from over the counter. The codeine is and is then mixed with ethanol, gasoline, red phosphorus, iodine, hydrochloric acid and paint thinner. All things you can get at any store that is considered “essential” during the quarantine. See what I mean? Simple shit. This is why I at least glossed over what you said.

No doubt in the world something like this will happen as far as addicts and hard drugs are concerned, it’s like no one sees when I say: “you’ll be surprised the length people will go when desperate for drugs”
You are right about the krokodill. 100%
That being said tho.... It becomes a different game tho.
It becomes addicts making and creating for other addicts and so forth.

With this while coronanvirus going on... Who knows how it's going to happen.... In all the walking dead episodes... And zombie/virus movies... I don't think that the mafia still rules 😂😂
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Oh and also peppermint.... As iv stated in few other posts a lot of these guys have known me and talked w me for 10 plus years. Iv been reading pogo/wg fights for 15 years.

That as well as my successfulness here in the hood as broadcasted on few music videos... It's only natural for followers, such as Sonny, who has ALLWAYS been jealous of me, to try and pick apart my posts to gain credibility... To bad for him he sucks at it bc I am definitely better then him.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

And lastly, as I said Sonny. I work at a 4 man car wash and there is NO ONE hire then me save for the boss.

And I run that bitch.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:53 amNO ONE hire
Sigh. Too easy....
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: The Mob and Coronavirus.

Post by Lupara »

NickleCity wrote:
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:33 am
dack2001 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:09 am Weed dealers are going to be killing it, this quarantine will last at least 8 weeks, probably 12. They will have trouble keeping up. What else is there to do?
I'm deff benefiting ....

But soon all other drugs will get hit
Looks like cocaine use has gone up in Buffalo since this epidemic started heating up.
Cocaine overdoses and deaths have spiked in Erie County over the last two weeks, according to County Executive Mark Poloncarz at Wednesday evening’s press conference regarding the spread of COVID-19.
Here is the link to the article from the Buffalo news: https://buffalonews.com/2020/03/18/polo ... us-crisis/
Good news for the Buffalo family. Even if they weren't viable, they may become now. And I'm not even kidding. I bet Todaro's legitimate pizzeria is suffering. They have acces to the criminal lamdscape so stepping back in may be tempting, especially for the younger guys.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

His hotel in Florida will probably be shutting down. So no more promotions happening there. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Pogo The Clown wrote:His hotel in Florida will probably be shutting down. So no more promotions happening there. :mrgreen:

Pogo
At least he's got plenty of toilet paper and hand sanitizers there for him and the family. [emoji2]
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:20 am
NickleCity wrote:
dack2001 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:09 am Weed dealers are going to be killing it, this quarantine will last at least 8 weeks, probably 12. They will have trouble keeping up. What else is there to do?
I'm deff benefiting ....

Looks like cocaine use has gone up in Buffalo since this epidemic started heating up.
Cocaine overdoses and deaths have spiked in Erie County over the last two weeks, according to County Executive Mark Poloncarz at Wednesday evening’s press conference regarding the spread of COVID-19.
Here is the link to the article from the Buffalo news: https://buffalonews.com/2020/03/18/polo ... us-crisis/
Good news for the Buffalo family. Even if they weren't viable, they may become now. And I'm not even kidding. I bet Todaro's legitimate pizzeria is suffering. They have acces to the criminal lamdscape so stepping back in may be tempting, especially for the younger guys.
La Nova is making so few pizzas, J.T and Joey had to start supplementing each of their flour deliveries with blow. @Pogo they aren't closing their hotel in Florida. It's filled with cartel connections and young guys from the Nickel City who are being made everyday just to keep all the associates who are making all these extra "flour" deliveries in check. Word on the street is that Buffalo's membership just surpassed that of all the five families combined. More importantly all the crime groups in Canada have come under the Todaro! They had to because of the sheer power the organization has quickly started to wield. All law enforcement estimates are that size of the Buffalo family's exponential growth curve has surpassed all of the Covid19 curves and there is no sign it will ever flatten out. Coronavirus was exactly what Todaro was waiting for. As a matter of fact the Department of Homeland Security believes he had this the virus engineered in China for this very purpose :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:46 am
Peppermint wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:23 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 pm
TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:11 pm
AntComello wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:59 am I’ve been moving a little bit of weed for the past few years and ever since this whole virus shit got serious my usual people will come over and instead of getting a half ounce or a quarter kids are kidding 1-2 ounces... Probably doesn’t help that I’m telling everyone there’s going to be a drought Lol (which they’re most likely will be) but I’m just wondering if as time goes by and less people are making money how many people are actually going to spend they’re spare cash on buying weed. Idk we will see but till then I am fully stocked

Maybe you could update us throughout the coronapocalypse and let us know how your business is doing.
He's 100 percent right.
I run a car wash and sell weed... I'm still working but I count on the weed more then the wash.

As far as harder drugs go....
No one saw where I said about the process and transportation is gonna become a major issue
It wouldn’t become an issue, because that is when people start creating synthetic opiates in their basements and garages.

That is quite literally how Krokodil came into existence in Russia. The prices of heroin became too expensive for the common addict to afford, so they created desomorphine (krokodil) and willingly succumbed to their flesh rotting off their bodies, a life span of just a couple years, and an addiction far harder than they could have imagined. And this is made with simple pain medications containing small traces of codeine that you can get from over the counter. The codeine is and is then mixed with ethanol, gasoline, red phosphorus, iodine, hydrochloric acid and paint thinner. All things you can get at any store that is considered “essential” during the quarantine. See what I mean? Simple shit. This is why I at least glossed over what you said.

No doubt in the world something like this will happen as far as addicts and hard drugs are concerned, it’s like no one sees when I say: “you’ll be surprised the length people will go when desperate for drugs”
You are right about the krokodill. 100%
That being said tho.... It becomes a different game tho.
It becomes addicts making and creating for other addicts and so forth.

With this while coronanvirus going on... Who knows how it's going to happen.... In all the walking dead episodes... And zombie/virus movies... I don't think that the mafia still rules 😂😂
I definitely agree that if society was to completely collapse there will be no mafia, let alone any independent dealers. But so long as society is still mostly functioning like it currently is now, even if the financial situation deepens people will find ways to get drugs.

Also, what you said is true when discussing the circumstances in Russia with heroin being too expensive. On the other hand, in the Coronapocolypse (love that) it’ll be dealers making the synthetic drugs, because like you said yourself eventually nothing will be able to get into the country, and they’ll have no supply. Good thing about weed though, you can just grow that shit in your house.

P.s: I was just fucking around, it was seriously hilarious though to me that they think you’re lying about running the car wash, but not lying about selling weed because most people online lie about selling weed lmao
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:10 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:53 amNO ONE hire
Sigh. Too easy....
I was gonna say no one is HIGHER then me ....
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

NickleCity wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:54 am
Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:20 am
NickleCity wrote:
I'm deff benefiting ....

La Nova is making so few pizzas, J.T and Joey had to start supplementing each of their flour deliveries with blow. @Pogo they aren't closing their hotel in Florida. It's filled with cartel connections and young guys from the Nickel City who are being made everyday just to keep all the associates who are making all these extra "flour" deliveries in check. Word on the street is that Buffalo's membership just surpassed that of all the five families combined. More importantly all the crime groups in Canada have come under the Todaro! They had to because of the sheer power the organization has quickly started to wield. All law enforcement estimates are that size of the Buffalo family's exponential growth curve has surpassed all of the Covid19 curves and there is no sign it will ever flatten out. Coronavirus was exactly what Todaro was waiting for. As a matter of fact the Department of Homeland Security believes he had this the virus engineered in China for this very purpose :lol: :lol: :lol:
I’ll have whatever drugs you’re doing
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history