Coronavirus Mob Causalties

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Peppermint
Full Patched

Re: The Mob and Coronavirus.

Post by Peppermint »

TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:58 am
dack2001 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:21 am Couple things here, I don't think anybody runs out of money through the crisis to buy weed or pills. The G is going to be printing money soon to send everyone $1000 checks. Enough there to keep everyone happy and will actually be a boost to a few on the lower end of the spectrum.

As far as stock goes, be careful. We aren't going to see the bottom of the market until there is approved treatment and a vaccine. Whichever comes first. With social distancing, this thing could take through the summer to ride out. Market still has a ways to go before it touches bottom. We haven't even seen the worst, when hospitals overrun and people can't get food or treatment. Once someone approves treatment or virus starts to naturally die itself out, that's when you buy. For the time being, I'd hold your cash or dividend positions.
A $1,000 check means nothing to a laid-off minimum wage worker with no savings or investments. $1,000 is barely enough to cover their basic expenses, let alone splurge on drugs. Hardcore addicts will continue to be hardcore addicts, but consumption among laid-off recreational users will taper off as their financial situation continues to deteriorate.
Precisely why I say eventually people will start trading away their valuables among other possessions they own. Even people that smoke weed will, they don’t realize really how much of a dependency they developed for pot until they can’t get any, and then like any other addict they lose their fucking minds. Then they’ll start trading their cars, and maybe even their houses.

I doubt it’ll get to THAT point, but people get more desperate for drugs than they do food, even when there isn’t a crisis, people rather get high than eat and if they are gonna eat they gotta get high first, and if there isn’t anything to eat they just deal with it by doing more drugs.

There is basically no limit as to what can be used as commodities to exchange for drugs. Drug dealers just have no reason to accept anything other than cash money right now. This is also why my wife and I bought an excess of house hold sanitary and disinfectant supplies. Because when things finally collapse hard enough that our money is worthless, toilet paper and hand sanitizer will become the new currency and my wife and I will be apocalyptic billionaires (which is really similar to being the richest cellmates in prison)
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

People are going to come up for 100-200 per week for weed or pills, no matter how bad it gets. They will pay their bills second or third. Anybody that knows anyone or deals with anyone living in "poverty" knows that's an unalterable truth.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I swear to u I got a text from a guy:

"Hey man u around?? They say lockdown for 9 months is coming! Crazy. So I got like 60 bux left but would rather get weed then food."

That being said.. I think weed is going to get way more popular. All other drugs require more attention and need n u can't stretch it like weed. Also.. heroin and coke require big process to make... Which includes transportation to the USA.... all big factors
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I’ve been moving a little bit of weed for the past few years and ever since this whole virus shit got serious my usual people will come over and instead of getting a half ounce or a quarter kids are kidding 1-2 ounces... Probably doesn’t help that I’m telling everyone there’s going to be a drought Lol (which they’re most likely will be) but I’m just wondering if as time goes by and less people are making money how many people are actually going to spend they’re spare cash on buying weed. Idk we will see but till then I am fully stocked
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

AntComello wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:59 am I’ve been moving a little bit of weed for the past few years and ever since this whole virus shit got serious my usual people will come over and instead of getting a half ounce or a quarter kids are kidding 1-2 ounces... Probably doesn’t help that I’m telling everyone there’s going to be a drought Lol (which they’re most likely will be) but I’m just wondering if as time goes by and less people are making money how many people are actually going to spend they’re spare cash on buying weed. Idk we will see but till then I am fully stocked
That's what I'm saying; at first people will buy as much as they can to stave off boredom and anxiety, but as we get deeper into this crisis and the bills start to pile up recreational users will have to cut back. Junkies will continue to use because they have no choice, but the average, non-addicted user isn't going to choose drugs over paying rent, utilities, or buying groceries.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:15 pm
AntComello wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:59 am I’ve been moving a little bit of weed for the past few years and ever since this whole virus shit got serious my usual people will come over and instead of getting a half ounce or a quarter kids are kidding 1-2 ounces... Probably doesn’t help that I’m telling everyone there’s going to be a drought Lol (which they’re most likely will be) but I’m just wondering if as time goes by and less people are making money how many people are actually going to spend they’re spare cash on buying weed. Idk we will see but till then I am fully stocked
That's what I'm saying; at first people will buy as much as they can to stave off boredom and anxiety, but as we get deeper into this crisis and the bills start to pile up recreational users will have to cut back. Junkies will continue to use because they have no choice, but the average, non-addicted user isn't going to choose drugs over paying rent, utilities, or buying groceries.
Don’t speak so soon, you would think that but it’s quite the contrary. This quarantine is going to have those average non-addicted users, particularly those that only smoke weed, left with absolutely nothing else to do but sit around and get high all day and night, with nothing better to really spend their money on. Once they run out, and can’t afford to buy anymore that is when the dependency is going to set in and turn into full fledged addiction, and they’ll start like I said, trading their valuables and possessions just to get some pot. I have known many people that simply couldn’t go a day without it, and would literally go as far as stealing just to have enough money for a 10$ bag of weed that is barely enough to get them high, and this was before COVID19. I had friends that sold weed, and there were occasions where someone would hit them up for some weed no more than 20$, they’ll go meet up at some agreed upon and discreet location and then they’ll rob them at gun point for that 20 bag. See what I mean?

Don’t underestimate how desperate people get for drugs, even those as insignificant as marijuana.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

I'm with you Peppermint, plenty of people who are sitting around with nothing to do but get high....the money that was going to the bar or club isn't going there anymore...
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Maybe you could update us throughout the coronapocalypse and let us know how your business is doing.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:11 pm

Maybe you could update us throughout the coronapocalypse and let us know how your business is doing.
He's 100 percent right.
I run a car wash and sell weed... I'm still working but I count on the weed more then the wash.

As far as harder drugs go....
No one saw where I said about the process and transportation is gonna become a major issue
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:33 am
dack2001 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:09 am Weed dealers are going to be killing it, this quarantine will last at least 8 weeks, probably 12. They will have trouble keeping up. What else is there to do?
I'm deff benefiting ....

But soon all other drugs will get hit
Looks like cocaine use has gone up in Buffalo since this epidemic started heating up.
Cocaine overdoses and deaths have spiked in Erie County over the last two weeks, according to County Executive Mark Poloncarz at Wednesday evening’s press conference regarding the spread of COVID-19.
Here is the link to the article from the Buffalo news: https://buffalonews.com/2020/03/18/polo ... us-crisis/
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 pm
TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:11 pm

He's 100 percent right.
I run a car wash and sell weed... I'm still working but I count on the weed more then the wash.

As far as harder drugs go....
No one saw where I said about the process and transportation is gonna become a major issue
It wouldn’t become an issue, because that is when people start creating synthetic opiates in their basements and garages.

That is quite literally how Krokodil came into existence in Russia. The prices of heroin became too expensive for the common addict to afford, so they created desomorphine (krokodil) and willingly succumbed to their flesh rotting off their bodies, a life span of just a couple years, and an addiction far harder than they could have imagined. And this is made with simple pain medications containing small traces of codeine that you can get from over the counter. The codeine is and is then mixed with ethanol, gasoline, red phosphorus, iodine, hydrochloric acid and paint thinner. All things you can get at any store that is considered “essential” during the quarantine. See what I mean? Simple shit. This is why I at least glossed over what you said.

No doubt in the world something like this will happen as far as addicts and hard drugs are concerned, it’s like no one sees when I say: “you’ll be surprised the length people will go when desperate for drugs”
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:29 pm I run a car wash...
You mean, you work at a car wash.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm
He patrols busy intersections with a squeegee and Windex :lol:
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

gohnjotti wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:23 pm
He patrols busy intersections with a squeegee and Windex :lol:
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Gold my boy.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

I love how running a car wash is what you find to be unbelievable. If I had a dollar for all the times I’ve seen someone claim online that they sell weed, and really don’t, I would be a millionaire.

But apparently on this forum, running a car wash is unheard of it lmao