Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bert
Full Patched

Re: Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Post by bert »

gohnjotti wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:20 pm
bert wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:51 pm I give him credit for taking all these hits. HIs youtube videos can't allow comments, I was wondering if people here were going after him there. I don't believe a lot of what he says, but at least he puts himself out there and tries. As for him being at Merlinos' trials, that allows him to see and hear everything. On the other hand, he has to sit and listen to an entire trail which I would guess is not so easy.

The stuff that was posted earlier in this topic about him and the Gotti's feuding now is strange. I'd like to hear that one. :D
Bert, where do you place the viability of the Cincinnati and Atlanta crime families in 2020?
I place them right up there with the Lithuanian and Swedish gangs roaming the streets of The Bronx and Harlem. :)
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

bert wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:54 am
gohnjotti wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:20 pm
bert wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:51 pm I give him credit for taking all these hits. HIs youtube videos can't allow comments, I was wondering if people here were going after him there. I don't believe a lot of what he says, but at least he puts himself out there and tries. As for him being at Merlinos' trials, that allows him to see and hear everything. On the other hand, he has to sit and listen to an entire trail which I would guess is not so easy.

The stuff that was posted earlier in this topic about him and the Gotti's feuding now is strange. I'd like to hear that one. :D
Bert, where do you place the viability of the Cincinnati and Atlanta crime families in 2020?
I place them right up there with the Lithuanian and Swedish gangs roaming the streets of The Bronx and Harlem. :)
:D
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

he calls ppl cop callers saying how he not scared of "nobody" and he's old school and goes on rants against informants incessantly but IF YOU GOOGLE JEFF CANARSIE LOWMAN NY POST YOU'LL SEE HE SUED J ALITE SAYING HE WAS SCARED FOR HIS SAFETY.

HE LIVED WITH A RAT (THAT JOHN ALITE) AND HAD HIM BUY JEFF CLOTHES AND FED HIM AND NOW SAYS HE WONT EVEN TALK TO A RAT 3 YRS LATER?

he said he has been to Rao's many times but instead of pronoiuncing it RAYO's he calls it Rows like cows lol and says the food is nothing special- never been there and he mispronounces every italian last name
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

If you listen to any of show(s) for at least 20 minutes he will NOT provide any information that is new, relevant, and backed up by any sort of factual material or credible sources that would persuade me what he is sharing is accurate, verifiable, and unbiased. You can see he is lazy. Never really saying where he gets info from and alot of the times a simple google search or wikipedia page is where his info is quoted from.
I am not saying its easy getting reputable sources for this type of intellectual curiosity, but I have some it done 10 times better on here-on this site in some cases you can believe until you find otherwise; with Lowman its bullshit till you find otherwise
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

I read some rumblings that his show is not getting the pilot now because of something that happened with Springfield ? Like the crew or city or what? And I believe he was dating Angel Gotti for the last year or so recent break up
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Wait a second. Hw lived with Alite but was working for the Gottis, dating one of the girls, and hanging out with them too? I see these posts and that's what they say, is he the source or are the people here the sources? I can't see Angel Gotti dating him, or him living with Alite and Alite never mentioning it. I never followed him much. but the guy is getting hammered here to excess. If he made these claims I could understand it, but it this is mostly gossip then he doesn't deserve it.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

John W wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:47 pm If you look at the chart of the ‘Atlanta Crime Family’ which Lowman was referencing, it’s photos of real made guys but with different made up names, Lowman is a disgrace
Thats actually a pretty viable looking family. I wonder who repersents them on the commision???

Las Vegas Elvis?

JIGGS
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

What’s the story with Springfield and the flanagans?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

I just read that he has a lawsuit against Elite, and did live with him. The rumors about him and the Gotti's were started by Alite, who is a real sleaze bag. If Lowman is bad, Alite is worse.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

His twitter handle is blocked, like he is in the C.I.A. or something. But a few weeks ago if anyone can find his tweets (probably deleted) between his and another twitter user. Well, what I read was someone on twitter was breaking his balls and making fun of him because he got kicked out of a Philadelphia social club. See, Lowman was always posting these photos of him at some place in philly while wearing a t shirt that said Broadway Theater Club or something very similar.
I guess that was the place Lowman got booted from and the twitter user was busting his chops for it and said the guy who owned that club was trying to attract a different clientele and that is why he was booted and they went back and forth and that is when he closed his twitter acct to only people who follow him.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

The angel Gotti dating thing I’m pretty sure was a thing for sometime when he was big into team Gotti until not too long ago i don’t know what happened to the pilot.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

There was no pilot.Its virtually impossible to get a tv deal about the mob.Do u really think that this nobody somehow got a mob project greenlit when others who are actually in the industry like Sly stallone (greg scarpa movie) didnt get greenlit????

Doesnt this guy realize he is embarrassing the fuck out of himself,
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Mason Dixon... Wheres your confederate flag?