Bust Today with DeCavalcante Tie

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

newera_212
Full Patched

Re: Bust Today with DeCavalcante Tie

Post by newera_212 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:41 am Nah the hookers thing would have lasted with the right payoffs and management, Law Enforcement here at the Jersey Shore has prostitution at the very end of their priority list along with bookmaking. Law enforcement's number one priority here are opiods and heroin. There are whorehouses around here that have been around for well over ten years. Its all about making the proper payoffs and being low key.
who is involved with running the existing places now? anyone from LCN?
Griz23
Straightened out

Post by Griz23 »

Is there any info at all about who is running the Decavalcante family?
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:29 pm curious to see what the sentencing is going to be like. I feel like the kid got lucky the first time, now he is most likely going to be fucked

the Stango crew seemed like they were at dire straits. the hair brained hookers-in-a-warehouse scheme had about a 1 in a Million chance of actually materializing. I can only imagine the elder Stango sustaining himself solely on SSI checks and whatever random money his son was sending him from petty drug sales, living in one of the most broken down places in the entire country

if there is any future with the DeCavalcante family, I feel like its going to be more through the generational blood-tie guys and immigrants, versus scumbag kids from the Shore
. the Stango ‘crew’ getting busted was probably the best thing that could have happened to them, weeding out the losers for a while
The older Stango has no SSI income. We was in prison too long. If you stop working for tenyrs you are no longer vested. The Older Stango is better off dying in jail. People he is close to are dead or close to it in a few yrs. Abramo is grooming the guy from Old Bridge to lead the family eventually.They are probably the most powerful and biggest earners in the entire family historically. This stango kid really doesn't know anyone within the family accept his dad who had been in prison for most of his life growing up.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Rocco wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:34 am
newera_212 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:29 pm curious to see what the sentencing is going to be like. I feel like the kid got lucky the first time, now he is most likely going to be fucked

the Stango crew seemed like they were at dire straits. the hair brained hookers-in-a-warehouse scheme had about a 1 in a Million chance of actually materializing. I can only imagine the elder Stango sustaining himself solely on SSI checks and whatever random money his son was sending him from petty drug sales, living in one of the most broken down places in the entire country

if there is any future with the DeCavalcante family, I feel like its going to be more through the generational blood-tie guys and immigrants, versus scumbag kids from the Shore
. the Stango ‘crew’ getting busted was probably the best thing that could have happened to them, weeding out the losers for a while
The older Stango has no SSI income. We was in prison too long. If you stop working for tenyrs you are no longer vested. The Older Stango is better off dying in jail. People he is close to are dead or close to it in a few yrs. Abramo is grooming the guy from Old Bridge to lead the family eventually.They are probably the most powerful and biggest earners in the entire family historically. This stango kid really doesn't know anyone within the family accept his dad who had been in prison for most of his life growing up.
Wasn’t the guy from Old Bridge promoted to capo 5 or so years ago?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:24 pm
Rocco wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:34 am

Wasn’t the guy from Old Bridge promoted to capo 5 or so years ago?
Yep.. Abramo has been out almost 2yrs now as well. They are related by marriage.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Anybody know the current administration, capos and soldiers? Not much news about these guys
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/ocean ... un/790598/

Galli gets 6 yrs for his conviction while already being on probation for the same crime
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:20 pm
MikeyRiens11 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:18 pm The one guy looks like Jonah Hill.
That’s Mario
Chris Penn today
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Good find
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I am surprised the judge didn’t give Mario more time. Maybe it was the fact that this second time around he was at least trying to appear legitimate with his job at a car dealership on Rt 37 in Toms River.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:04 pm https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/ocean ... un/790598/

Galli gets 6 yrs for his conviction while already being on probation for the same crime
Jesus. That's not bad. I didn't read the article and I'm not sure if it mentioned this, but if he just simply does the six..or the 88% of the six or whatever it breaks down to.. and comes home with no probation, well, he got lucky. I'm not a big hang 'em high guy but if I was that Judge I'd be furious.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

They say he was a associate of the crime family and other news outlets say he's a former associate, question is he still a associate or no?
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

joerock wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:14 pm They say he was a associate of the crime family and other news outlets say he's a former associate, question is he still a associate or no?
Hes neither really. He used to hand around the younger Stango and go to clubs together. But that's about it. And lets be honest. The younger Stango isn't really a mob associate either. I mean his father was in prison his entire life. He really doesn't even know his father that well. Got to know him while he was out briefly. Started selling coke till he got busted. Hes a young kid. His only knowledge of the mafia or anyone in it ...is thru his father...who was in prison almost his entire life. Media has a field day.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Yeah I figured it was just media trying to spice it up, Jason Vella might be one though, I read somewhere the family has only like 2 captains, they seem like there about to be extinct soon.