So how depressed are the bookies?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: So how depressed are the bookies?

Post by mafiastudent »

Peppermint wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:57 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:39 pm
Peppermint wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:26 pm
Cheech wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:50 pm
Peppermint wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:22 pm Welcome to the Age of Aquarius boiz

I invested in a bunch of CVS stock, as well other healthcare and hygienic brands. Such as Cuard, and Lysol. Since these seem like the only stocks that are going to be remaining strong anytime soon because of all the crazy demand. At the end of the month, since markets are expected to stabilize in April (assuming theory is correct about the virus and it significantly reduces contagiously in the warmer weather) I’m going to sell sell sell and make so much motherfucking money.

I also started scabbing, my wife is a third shift store manager at our local CVS, so needless to say we got EVERYTHING, and I’m going to sell off the excess outside all the local stores from the back of my truck.

I imagine this is exactly what everyone is going to start doing one way or another. The good old days are back!
you're a moron.
Why? Because I’m insinuating that gangsters and loan sharks that usually run gambling rings are going to have to resort to other means of taking advantage of and hustling people, because their establishments are taking a toll from the outbreak of a deadly virus, such as scabbing and price gouging basic house hold products like Lysol wipes for insane amounts of profit? Yeah that’s totally moronic. Or is it the notion of investing into the stocks of companies that make these products because of how high their demand is, and that if you sell those stocks at the right time, you can make insane amounts of profit? I guess that’s moronic too
I've been reading of mothers having difficulty finding formula and other sad stories. With stocks you're not taking advantage of other people during a crisis when supplies are short. Do gangsters gouge people at times like this for a profit? Yes, they're selfish criminals. So, unless someone is an aspiring criminal - or an exploitive piece of shit - they shouldn't be trying to take advantage of the situation. No use trying to justify it or explain it away.

This is what I'm talking about. Hope this jerkoff gets stuck with the whole lot.

He has 17,700 bottles of hand sanitizer and nowhere to sell them

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... s.amp.html
When I say I am going to stand outside of stores and start scabbing I am mostly joking. But if things get worse, or as bad as I expect them to become, then these things are going to turn into commodities like oil. And if things manage to get better, and I got all this excess of paper towels, toilet paper, Lysol wipes, disinfected spray, and hand sanitizer. Then I won’t have to spend a dime on any o that for months, so really I end up saving money in the long run regardless of none of it gets sold or bartered.

But people selling shit on eBay, like packages of toilet paper for 50$ is insane, more than half these people are only hoarding to resell it. More than half the stuff I stocked up on is for my wife and I to actually use. If we got excess that I can sell off or trade, I’m going to do it. People are not only desperate, they’re fucking crazy too. If I am going to be coexisting amongst a bunch of animals, then I need to adapt. Forget about the virus, the economic impact from the madness right now is going to last for months.

So you know what they say, right? When in Rome, and Rome is burning.
Wow. So you're taking advantage of a crisis like this for economic gain...selling and/or trading any excess stuff you bought that you didn't need???? That blows my fucking mind.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

mafiastudent wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:03 pm

I invested in a bunch of CVS stock, as well other healthcare and hygienic brands. Such as Cuard, and Lysol. Since these seem like the only stocks that are going to be remaining strong anytime soon because of all the crazy demand. At the end of the month, since markets are expected to stabilize in April (assuming theory is correct about the virus and it significantly reduces contagiously in the warmer weather) I’m going to sell sell sell and make so much motherfucking money.

I also started scabbing, my wife is a third shift store manager at our local CVS, so needless to say we got EVERYTHING, and I’m going to sell off the excess outside all the local stores from the back of my truck.

I imagine this is exactly what everyone is going to start doing one way or another. The good old days are back!
you're a moron.
Why? Because I’m insinuating that gangsters and loan sharks that usually run gambling rings are going to have to resort to other means of taking advantage of and hustling people, because their establishments are taking a toll from the outbreak of a deadly virus, such as scabbing and price gouging basic house hold products like Lysol wipes for insane amounts of profit? Yeah that’s totally moronic. Or is it the notion of investing into the stocks of companies that make these products because of how high their demand is, and that if you sell those stocks at the right time, you can make insane amounts of profit? I guess that’s moronic too
I've been reading of mothers having difficulty finding formula and other sad stories. With stocks you're not taking advantage of other people during a crisis when supplies are short. Do gangsters gouge people at times like this for a profit? Yes, they're selfish criminals. So, unless someone is an aspiring criminal - or an exploitive piece of shit - they shouldn't be trying to take advantage of the situation. No use trying to justify it or explain it away.

This is what I'm talking about. Hope this jerkoff gets stuck with the whole lot.

When I say I am going to stand outside of stores and start scabbing I am mostly joking. But if things get worse, or as bad as I expect them to become, then these things are going to turn into commodities like oil. And if things manage to get better, and I got all this excess of paper towels, toilet paper, Lysol wipes, disinfected spray, and hand sanitizer. Then I won’t have to spend a dime on any o that for months, so really I end up saving money in the long run regardless of none of it gets sold or bartered.

But people selling shit on eBay, like packages of toilet paper for 50$ is insane, more than half these people are only hoarding to resell it. More than half the stuff I stocked up on is for my wife and I to actually use. If we got excess that I can sell off or trade, I’m going to do it. People are not only desperate, they’re fucking crazy too. If I am going to be coexisting amongst a bunch of animals, then I need to adapt. Forget about the virus, the economic impact from the madness right now is going to last for months.

Wow. So you're taking advantage of a crisis like this for economic gain...selling and/or trading any excess stuff you bought that you didn't need???? That blows my fucking mind.
Essentially, yes. But, that isn’t quite how I put it. I don’t know if I’ll end up needing everything we got, chances are probably not, but I got it anyway. If things start to go really south, I not only have the basic household products I need, but I also now have commodities to get other things I may want or need. I am not saying you’ll actually see me in the parking lots selling toilet paper out of my truck, or on eBay selling bottles of hand sanitizer for 100$. But if it’s me or then, I’m picking me and getting as much stuff as I can get my hands on, and if someone happens to need any there is no way I’m giving anything away for free, and why should I?
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Peppermint wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:38 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:03 pm

you're a moron.

Essentially, yes. But, that isn’t quite how I put it. I don’t know if I’ll end up needing everything we got, chances are probably not, but I got it anyway. If things start to go really south, I not only have the basic household products I need, but I also now have commodities to get other things I may want or need. I am not saying you’ll actually see me in the parking lots selling toilet paper out of my truck, or on eBay selling bottles of hand sanitizer for 100$. But if it’s me or then, I’m picking me and getting as much stuff as I can get my hands on, and if someone happens to need any there is no way I’m giving anything away for free, and why should I?
Don’t let these cupcakes knock your hustle bro you don’t gotta explain shit
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Damn someone pls kill Maxies gobble gobble handle :roll: he already received one warning and also already went over the limit like two or three times by now...he doesnt contribute shit and constantly adds fuel to the fire or maybe he is again talking to himself :lol:
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Looks like this guy (and his brother) decided to donate their stockpile after the Tennessee AG opened a price gouging investigation.

One of the articles had a photo of him with his wife and little baby, so I softened a little in that I understand he's trying to provide for his family, but that isn't the way to do it at times like this. He said he and his brother rounded up all the supplies before they realized how bad the situation would get. Hopefully it's a lesson to others.

https://www.today.com/news/brothers-who ... te-t176028

Gabagool718 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:19 amDon’t let these cupcakes knock your hustle bro you don’t gotta explain shit
Do the world a favor and hang yourself. But before you do, please donate your body to science so they can study how you were able to function without a brain.
All roads lead to New York.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:19 am Looks like this guy (and his brother) decided to donate their stockpile after the Tennessee AG opened a price gouging investigation.

One of the articles had a photo of him with his wife and little baby, so I softened a little in that I understand he's trying to provide for his family, but that isn't the way to do it at times like this. He said he and his brother rounded up all the supplies before they realized how bad the situation would get. Hopefully it's a lesson to others.

https://www.today.com/news/brothers-who ... te-t176028

Gabagool718 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:19 amDon’t let these cupcakes knock your hustle bro you don’t gotta explain shit
Do the world a favor and hang yourself. But before you do, please donate your body to science so they can study how you were able to function without a brain.
Agreed....about that guy hoarding stuff. That was crazy.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Villain wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:21 am Damn someone pls kill Maxies gobble gobble handle :roll: he already received one warning and also already went over the limit like two or three times by now...he doesnt contribute shit and constantly adds fuel to the fire or maybe he is again talking to himself :lol:
talking to himself is my guess
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Cheech wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:56 am
Villain wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:21 am Damn someone pls kill Maxies gobble gobble handle :roll: he already received one warning and also already went over the limit like two or three times by now...he doesnt contribute shit and constantly adds fuel to the fire or maybe he is again talking to himself :lol:
talking to himself is my guess
He sure does
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

Frank wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:29 am I was depressed yesterday that I was having a hard time finding a pound of ground beef. These people are stock piling like their not leaving the house for months.
This.

I eat a LOT of beef (I’m a personal trainer and lift 6x a week) and I buy the 15% fat ground beef as fattiest I can get.

They only had 5% beef in so I had that - fucking disgusting dry, worse than that quorn these vegan assholes eat.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

Cheech wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:59 am

Yeah, because selling out of my truck when everyone is acting like animals is realistically a good idea, and I probably won’t get stabbed and my entire stock stolen at all. You’d think if I was serious I would say I’m going to sell online like the people who are seriously doing this lmao I’ve made it clear I’m just shit posting when I say that.

I am however serious when I say if anyone needs anything there is no way I’m giving it away from free. You gonna contort that next? Lol
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Ozgoz wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:24 am
Frank wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:29 am I was depressed yesterday that I was having a hard time finding a pound of ground beef. These people are stock piling like their not leaving the house for months.
This.

I eat a LOT of beef (I’m a personal trainer and lift 6x a week) and I buy the 15% fat ground beef as fattiest I can get.

They only had 5% beef in so I had that - fucking disgusting dry, worse than that quorn these vegan assholes eat.
Lol this is already a pain in the ass
Targenmantarian
Straightened out

Post by Targenmantarian »

It kills 3.6% of people who get it give or take.

If 100M people get it then youll have 10x the KIA of WWII.

That would fuck us up even worse than we are now.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Gabagool718 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:43 pm
CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:22 pm Like, this woman treated herself, this says 80% of the cases have mild symptoms.... Soooo.... Why should I be SO scared?

https://nypost.com/2020/03/12/woman-who ... -symptoms/
More then likely if you get it you’ll be fine but the risk of transmission is extremely high 2 weeks you would be good but you may wind up killing your grandparents
Frankly, they have it coming.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »