Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Post by slimshady_007 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:54 pm Here's that weirdo before the fake accent and wannabe gangster attitude...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynrtVV79XSM&t=72s
😂 😂 😂
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

If you look at the chart of the ‘Atlanta Crime Family’ which Lowman was referencing, it’s photos of real made guys but with different made up names, Lowman is a disgrace
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

LMAO...what a clown show.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Oh my god, Lowman is fuckin delusional.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

Dirty Harry. Hahaha
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
richard_belding
Straightened out

Post by richard_belding »

Pretty pumped for some new toilet paper
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

I’ve listened to his show for the last year and a half. Also listened to all his early episodes. Here are some observations of this guy:

-Doesn’t seem to have a job yet lives in Manhattan
-Was tight with John Alite; had falling out
-Became a Gotti family spokesman, had Angel Gotti on the show, spoke highly of the entire family, especially Junior Gotti and the MMA fighter. Promoted Gotti III’s fights on his show, attended and took pictures at the fights.
-Hates Sammy the Bull, starts many of his shows with unhinged ranting about Sammy while giving props to Gottis whenever possible.
-Shits on almost all mob movies; then speaks of how the Gotti(Travolta) movie was great
-Has falling out with Gottis(which he doesn’t admit to); shits on Gotti Sr. and Jr. whenever possible; begins to speak about Sammy’s perspective as actually being a real gangster despite being a rat; shits on Gotti(Travolta) movie
- Doesn’t seem to have a job yet lives in Manhattan and claims he’s from/has roots in/has connections in/to: Boston, Queens, Brooklyn, South Philly, Virginia Beach, Boston, Providence(Federal Hill) and speaks with horrible sounding amalgamation of all of these accents, something out of a poorly casted movie…..
-Claims to be Italian/Irish…..last name Lowman?
-Mr. Mob Talk Radio focusing on La Cosa Nostra but when time comes to make a show, focuses on the Irish…..in NYC? Names the show The Flannagans…..truly original. He claims the show will be the realest thing the Sopranos, brags constantly about how ground-breaking it is. Show implodes over beef with Springfield guys
-Rails for Narducci in philly, then claims he was screwed over by him, and is now cool with him?
-Has painting of Joey Merlino in in his home and was peddling mob art for a few months with the prices dropping drastically because no one bought the shit.
-Frank Sheeran: Says he killed Hoffa and Joe Gallo…..after facts come out and movie is dispelled, claims that Sheeran probably didn’t kill Gallo but was involved in Hoffa….shits on Scott Burnstein(an actual author and researcher) and downplays Detroit as a whole to throw shade at Burnstein
-Calls Springfield, MA on a recent show cause of bad blood with his failed Flannagan show and a cast member.
-Hangs out at multiple wiseguy social clubs and takes photo while there dressed like John Alite doing an interview.

I listen to his show and have nothing against him but the guy clearly has some issues upstairs. My theory, dude gets a coo-coo check and takes money from dudes to speak highly of them. Who knows.
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

*Calls Springfield, MA on a recent show, a glorified crew
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:42 pm I’ve listened to his show for the last year and a half. Also listened to all his early episodes. Here are some observations of this guy:

-Became a Gotti family spokesman, had Angel Gotti on the show, spoke highly of the entire family, especially Junior Gotti and the MMA fighter. Promoted Gotti III’s fights on his show, attended and took pictures at the fights.
-Hates Sammy the Bull, starts many of his shows with unhinged ranting about Sammy while giving props to Gottis whenever possible.
-Shits on almost all mob movies; then speaks of how the Gotti(Travolta) movie was great
-Has falling out with Gottis(which he doesn’t admit to); shits on Gotti Sr. and Jr. whenever possible; begins to speak about Sammy’s perspective as actually being a real gangster despite being a rat; shits on Gotti(Travolta) movie
- Doesn’t seem to have a job yet lives in Manhattan and claims he’s from/has roots in/has connections in/to: Boston, Queens, Brooklyn, South Philly, Virginia Beach, Boston, Providence(Federal Hill) and speaks with horrible sounding amalgamation of all of these accents, something out of a poorly casted movie…..
-Mr. Mob Talk Radio focusing on La Cosa Nostra but when time comes to make a show, focuses on the Irish…..in NYC? Names the show The Flannagans…..truly original. He claims the show will be the realest thing the Sopranos, brags constantly about how ground-breaking it is. Show implodes over beef with Springfield guys
-Rails for Narducci in philly, then claims he was screwed over by him, and is now cool with him?
-Has painting of Joey Merlino in in his home and was peddling mob art for a few months with the prices dropping drastically because no one bought the shit.
-Frank Sheeran: Says he killed Hoffa and Joe Gallo…..after facts come out and movie is dispelled, claims that Sheeran probably didn’t kill Gallo but was involved in Hoffa….shits on Scott Burnstein(an actual author and researcher) and downplays Detroit as a whole to throw shade at Burnstein
-Calls Springfield, MA on a recent show cause of bad blood with his failed Flannagan show and a cast member.
-Hangs out at multiple wiseguy social clubs and takes photo while there dressed like John Alite doing an interview.

I listen to his show and have nothing against him but the guy clearly has some issues upstairs. My theory, dude gets a coo-coo check and takes money from dudes to speak highly of them. Who knows.
You have listened to all his shows? I feel sorry for you. You observe all these clown traits, and listen like a loyal fan. He is getting zero dollars from Joey or anyone else. He is a sick, obsessed fan boy who follows mob guys and calls journalists 100 times more credible than him rats. Pathetic. lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:16 pm
Joeyboy1982 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:42 pm I’ve listened to his show for the last year and a half. Also listened to all his early episodes. Here are some observations of this guy:

You have listened to all his shows? I feel sorry for you. You observe all these clown traits, and listen like a loyal fan. He is getting zero dollars from Joey or anyone else. He is a sick, obsessed fan boy who follows mob guys and calls journalists 100 times more credible than him rats. Pathetic. lol
Yea he’s obsessed with mafiosi and acts like he’s somehow connected and that he knows about guys in the street. Back when i used to listen to his show (im not proud of that), I remember Lowman used to bash George Borgesi every chance he got for some weird reason. He’s lucky George didn’t send some of his goons after him, but its likely George just didn’t know that Lowman even existed 😂
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

George would crack his damn head open smh, Lowman aka pussy Elvis
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Did this sack of shit actually say he was producing A TV show :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what happend????
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:16 pm

My interest in the genre and that fact that I did glean the occasional good info from his bios of mob guys allowed me to sift through the carnage. Also, there is a bad car accident component to it. I legit get second hand embarrassment from the dude when his accent slips in and out. He's never received nor will he ever receive a dime from me. His hatred of other journalists is pure professional jealously. But this guy is trying to portray that he will be the first guy to cover the mob/write about the mob from the inside out. instead of the outside in(FBI sources/rats) which is just head-spinning.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

The J. Edgar hoovers should put a scare in this kid. Its about as fan boy with steroids as it gets.

JIGGS
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

someone showed my on facetime 12 yearbooks k-12 at virginia bch schools--name and unmistakable face.

he also lived in york pa which is the most depresssing white trash town out there

https://www.stage32.com/profile/134940

scroll down

he lived with john alite and said the gottis gave him money to get to nyc. if he hates rats why would he live in john alites house protecting some little girl? that accent keeps changing--he thinks he's someone else--kind of sad
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!