Stefanelli

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Southshore88
Straightened out

Re: Stefanelli

Post by Southshore88 »

Pretty amazing for such a “secret” organization a capo like Licata would gossip all of this info so freely
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

Especially in the 21st century with all of the rats and audio tech
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I would bet anything Anthony Nicodemo is the one who proposed Dom G for membership. Dom G and Nicodemo were always tight and Dom G was with Nicodemo. This was even evident in the Borgata bookmaking bust. Dom G and Nicodemo also had real estate ventures together, they’re close. They also allegedly did the Gino DiPietro hit together. They’re as close as it can get.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:50 am I would bet anything Anthony Nicodemo is the one who proposed Dom G for membership. Dom G and Nicodemo were always tight and Dom G was with Nicodemo. This was even evident in the Borgata bookmaking bust. Dom G and Nicodemo also had real estate ventures together, they’re close. They also allegedly did the Gino DiPietro hit together. They’re as close as it can get.
I believe this was corroborated in some wiretap that dom proposed anthony but not 100% sure. @chucky might know.
and like that...he was gone
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Cheech wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:01 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:50 am I would bet anything Anthony Nicodemo is the one who proposed Dom G for membership. Dom G and Nicodemo were always tight and Dom G was with Nicodemo. This was even evident in the Borgata bookmaking bust. Dom G and Nicodemo also had real estate ventures together, they’re close. They also allegedly did the Gino DiPietro hit together. They’re as close as it can get.
I believe this was corroborated in some wiretap that dom proposed anthony but not 100% sure. @chucky might know.
Cheech, You mean Nicodemo proposed Dom G.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:05 pm
Cheech, You mean Nicodemo proposed Dom G.
yes, correct. typed it backwards. thanks for catching. hope all is well
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Cheech, I am doing very well. Making some big plays in Real Estate here in Jersey to hopefully hit it big. Getting excited for March Madness- have basically cleared my schedule to go on a bender for March Madness. You will always hold a special place to me here in this forum because you were the one who invited me here. Salute Buddy!
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

I honestly never heard anyone refer to Nicodemo proposing Grande on the wire, I just assumed, like NJ, that given how close they were, and you have Licata saying that "Anthony" proposed him. I really doubt it would be Staino.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Chucky wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:18 am
I honestly never heard anyone refer to Nicodemo proposing Grande on the wire, I just assumed, like NJ, that given how close they were, and you have Licata saying that "Anthony" proposed him. I really doubt it would be Staino.
Ya I looked back and couldnt find anything.
Chaps
Straightened out

Post by Chaps »

I realize that this is totally off topic but I'd thought that as a bit of mob history I should say that the restaurant where this meeting was held is La Griglia at 740 Boulevard in Kenilworth, NJ. As fate has it this is the site of Ange & Min's Restaurant of DeCavalcante tapes fame. It looks like the back part could be the original building with the front added on.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

did we find out who the Wayne is that is close to Taccetta and Joey DiNap? there was a Wayne busted in the operation heat that was an associate IIRC
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Probably Wayne cross sr

His son Jr is an up and comer

Longtime Bellville area guys in the usual rackets

They would go to America Bistro . Longtime Bellville Italian restaurant with biggest portions ever and nicest owner.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

ok ya that's him in the operation heat indictment, thanks Tommy
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

The Cross's!

Wayne Cross Jr was popped here in Jersey awhile back with a lot of the up and comers selling pills by the DEA about 10 years ago. His Father Wayne Sr has been running with mob crews here in Jersey forever. Wayne Sr was/is an associate of the Philly North Jersey Crew. The Cross's have been around forever. I think Wayne Sr has a brother that was/is in Scoops crew as an Associate as well (could be wrong about 75% sure if my memory is correct) They're interesting guys here in Jersey, literally around and in the rackets forever.

https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files ... 0710p.html
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Stroccos wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:55 pm
CornerBoy wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:13 pm Are there any complete transcripts of the dinner w scoops? im sure its been spoken about but im not too swift and cannot find.

Go easy on me lol
I don’t think there were complete transcripts , there was a thread on here about the dinner I couldn’t find it either .
I think its in the FBI files section