Chicago gambling bust, Urlacher brother

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

electricslim
Straightened out

Re: Chicago gambling bust, Urlacher brother

Post by electricslim »

Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

electricslim wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:17 am It was Curacao:
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html
Thanks
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pete wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:40 pm
I agree solly still meets with people and probably would offer advice but that’s it. As he said the feds still follow him all the time at his age he doesn’t wanna get popped. His carpet cleaning business is actually reasonably successful. He was always an entrepreneur he had a bowling alley pizza place etc. I lived in elm wood park for many years but now take up residence in lake county. He’s not hard to find you’ll see him around and he is always with family.
Since the Feds follow him all the time, why in God's name would he want to meet with certain "people" sometimes for "advice" & risk having a Rico case against himself so he could die in Prison?
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Confederate wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:57 pm
I agree solly still meets with people and probably would offer advice but that’s it. As he said the feds still follow him all the time at his age he doesn’t wanna get popped. His carpet cleaning business is actually reasonably successful. He was always an entrepreneur he had a bowling alley pizza place etc. I lived in elm wood park for many years but now take up residence in lake county. He’s not hard to find you’ll see him around and he is always with family.
Since the Feds follow him all the time, why in God's name would he want to meet with certain "people" sometimes for "advice" & risk having a Rico case against himself so he could die in Prison?
His name was mentioned in the Paul Carparelli case and that was less than 10 years ago.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Frank wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:36 pm
His name was mentioned in the Paul Carparelli case and that was less than 10 years ago.
"Mentioned". Does that mean he met with Carparelli or does it mean that Carparelli. who is a big mouth bragging idiot, simply mention his name as in name dropping?
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Confederate wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:06 pm
"Mentioned". Does that mean he met with Carparelli or does it mean that Carparelli. who is a big mouth bragging idiot, simply mention his name as in name dropping?
If Solly hasn't been involved since he got out of prison, why would be Carparelli even mention his name??
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Frank wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:13 pm
If Solly hasn't been involved since he got out of prison, why would be Carparelli even mention his name??
Bragging name dropping idiot. That's what I gathered reading the transcripts about him. Besides, there is no proof DeLaurentis is involved, only the Gangster Report from Scott B. which doesn't mean anything. DeLaurentis needs the Outfit like he needs a hole in his head.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Confederate wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:21 pm
Frank wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:13 pm
Bragging name dropping idiot. That's what I gathered reading the transcripts about him. Besides, there is no proof DeLaurentis is involved, only the Gangster Report from Scott B. which doesn't mean anything. DeLaurentis needs the Outfit like he needs a hole in his head.
IF DeLaurentis is involved in some minor way, and I say "if", then he is a complete idiot. It sounds to me like he is taking the John DiFronzo approach but I could be wrong.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

There are numerous examples of near 80 year old members busted in all the lcn families. It's in their blood.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Frank wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:12 pm There are numerous examples of near 80 year old members busted in all the lcn families. It's in their blood.
That's no proof about DeLaurentis nor was it any proof about John DiFronzo.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Confederate wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:45 pm
Frank wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:12 pm There are numerous examples of near 80 year old members busted in all the lcn families. It's in their blood.
First, Sallet said the Outfit is running on fumes. Ok I base my opinion on that, and it is current information. But the Outfit is also still recognized currently as a viable Family. Doesn't that mean they still have a structure or administration? Now who is what and how many positions there currently is we don't know. But not only has Scott mentioned DiLaurentis, but channel 7 wls Chicago said DiLaurentis was the new boss. Now do I fully believe that, no I'd like to know their Source.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Also I just don't think his age and prison has any bearing on if he is boss, top boss, or advisor. It's always great to talk Outfit with Confederate.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Frank wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:22 pm
First, Sallet said the Outfit is running on fumes. Ok I base my opinion on that, and it is current information. But the Outfit is also still recognized currently as a viable Family. Doesn't that mean they still have a structure or administration? Now who is what and how many positions there currently is we don't know. But not only has Scott mentioned DiLaurentis, but channel 7 wls Chicago said DiLaurentis was the new boss. Now do I fully believe that, no I'd like to know their Source.
Yes, That's fair enough. However, for all we know, the Outfit structure at this point might simply be the 3 Bosses of the remaining 3 small Crews all operating autonomously. In fact, that would be the smartest way to operate and try to survive. Decentralization with some kind of mutual cooperation would be smarter. Forget Scott B. & Channel 7. DeLaurentis would have to be the dumbest man in Chicago if he was the "Top Boss" of the dying Outfit. If true, he would already be back in Jail. We need to interview Jeff Sallett. LOL
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Confederate wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:56 pm
Frank wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:22 pm
Yes, That's fair enough. However, for all we know, the Outfit structure at this point might simply be the 3 Bosses of the remaining 3 small Crews all operating autonomously. In fact, that would be the smartest way to operate and try to survive. Decentralization with some kind of mutual cooperation would be smarter. Forget Scott B. & Channel 7. DeLaurentis would have to be the dumbest man in Chicago if he was the "Top Boss" of the dying Outfit. If true, he would already be back in Jail. We need to interview Jeff Sallett. LOL
Yes you can tell they don't know the certain nuances of the Outfit. My personal opinion is that what ever position DiLaurentis has, Vena is in a more vulnerable position, and taking more of a risk.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Lets wait for one year at least...if nothing happens, then maybe we should label the Outfit as defunct family
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10