Los Angeles Family

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Los Angeles Family

Post by chubby »

Targenmantarian wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:27 pm The Israelis have a big presence there too. From Cookie Orgad to the Abergils to a dozen guys in Tarzana, they get busy.

Kinda same as Armenians.

Extortion of their own community
Gambling
prostitution
Marijuana
MDMA
Cocaine
Loan sharking
Medical and insurance fraud

Theres definitely a foothold there and some large indictments. Abergils (who are one of Tell Avivs Five Main Families) got smashed.

I think Zeev Rosenstein was also out there too.
I see you mentioned Tarzana, you from the area? I’m from Woodland Hills....
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

chubby wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:07 pm
Targenmantarian wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:27 pm The Israelis have a big presence there too. From Cookie Orgad to the Abergils to a dozen guys in Tarzana, they get busy.

Kinda same as Armenians.

Extortion of their own community
Gambling
prostitution
Marijuana
MDMA
Cocaine
Loan sharking
Medical and insurance fraud

Theres definitely a foothold there and some large indictments. Abergils (who are one of Tell Avivs Five Main Families) got smashed.

I think Zeev Rosenstein was also out there too.
I see you mentioned Tarzana, you from the area? I’m from Woodland Hills....
We might know some of the same people. Dm me
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

chubby wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:06 pm
TallGuy19 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:17 am
PaddyWhack wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:18 am When it comes to organized crime, the Russian/Armenians are much better organized then the Mexican gangs. They have had a stranglehold on the marijuana business and the dispensaries that sell it in So Cal. Also heavily involved in extortion, gambling , medical fraud..
Are you familiar with the Armenian Power gang? I came across some articles about them and found them very interesting.
I am. I have close friends who are old long standing members and know other Armenians who are obviously connected to Ap. The problem is now, that I don’t understand, once Armenian power came under the sureno flag of the Mexican mafia... lots more Armenians lately have been joining historic Hispanic street gangs instead of Ap... such as Burbank 13, 18 street, other neighborhoods from the San Fernando valley ...
I don’t really get it cause there’s enough Armenians in Los Angeles to basically hold their own, I mean in Glendale they have the highest number of Armenians outside Armenian ... and they are all connected to each other and the higher ups answer to Russian Oc since a lot of Armenians are Russian Armenian.. I’ll tell you this I’ve yet to see a group of people who literally know how to scam everything , they’re very smart in the white collar fraud area plus they have the drug connections through their Mexican connects.. and for some reason ... (I know armos hate being called middle eastern but they are) but every major pharmaceutical connection I’ve ever seen or heard of in LA it’s alwags a middle eastern , Lebanese , Syrian, Israeli, Armenian, Persian... they know how to fuck the system in every single way and it’s accepted in their culture .. I’ve been to many of their homes and met mothers, aunts, grandmothers and business performed right in the open and they see nothing wrong with it..
Do you have any idea how they are structured? An article I read about them said they have about 250 fully inducted members and hundreds of associates. They sound fairly organized and sophisticated but the story did not go into detail about their hierarchy.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

IrishDave wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:04 pm Russell "Rusty" Massetta (Has lived in Cleveland since the 80s, probably dead)

I think he's still alive. He and his personal family run a flooring company.
Wasn't there something in the Papers/Tabloids about Massetta ? Where him and a couple of people were arrested and indicted ?
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

IrishDave wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:04 pm Russell "Rusty" Massetta (Has lived in Cleveland since the 80s, probably dead)

https://www.cleveland.com/pdextra/2010/ ... setta.html........ Here's the recent news on Massetta a few years back , I think he was connected also to some murder conspiracy with a few people I have to find which happened I think over the last few years
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

John W wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:16 am Does anyone know reason why Tommy Gambino was made in LA in the first place?
Isn't his father Rosario Gambino , And SUPPOSEDLY Tommy had a crew of close to or over 20 guys plus that were all Gambino affiliated and answered to the Gambinos in NY. He was quoted once or twice saying he was the new Boss in Cali and everything belongs to and goes through him regarding LCN . Supposedly he had a nice Sicilian contingent and from what I figured and heard was Part of the Families Sicilian wing
IrishDave
Straightened out

Post by IrishDave »

Bklyn21 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:56 pm

https://www.cleveland.com/pdextra/2010/ ... setta.html........ Here's the recent news on Massetta a few years back , I think he was connected also to some murder conspiracy with a few people I have to find which happened I think over the last few years
Thanks for posting that! Steering contracts for a free floor, leave it to Cleveland to not be able to get corruption right. Russo testified to giving people color TVs or something. At least Russo's nephew's are doing well for themselves out in Hollywood. Hopefully Jim Dimora enjoys enjoyed the Avengers lol.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

murder conspircay? russell dont have the balls !
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Stroccos wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:57 pm

murder conspircay? russell dont have the balls !
Lol.. Couldn't find anything , Must've had him confused
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

TallGuy19 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:11 pm
PaddyWhack wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:18 am When it comes to organized crime, the Russian/Armenians are much better organized then the Mexican gangs. They have had a stranglehold on the marijuana business and the dispensaries that sell it in So Cal. Also heavily involved in extortion, gambling , medical fraud..
Are you familiar with the Armenian Power gang? I came across some articles about them and found them very interesting.
I am. I have close friends who are old long standing members and know other Armenians who are obviously connected to Ap. The problem is now, that I don’t understand, once Armenian power came under the sureno flag of the Mexican mafia... lots more Armenians lately have been joining historic Hispanic street gangs instead of Ap... such as Burbank 13, 18 street, other neighborhoods from the San Fernando valley ...
I don’t really get it cause there’s enough Armenians in Los Angeles to basically hold their own, I mean in Glendale they have the highest number of Armenians outside Armenian ... and they are all connected to each other and the higher ups answer to Russian Oc since a lot of Armenians are Russian Armenian.. I’ll tell you this I’ve yet to see a group of people who literally know how to scam everything , they’re very smart in the white collar fraud area plus they have the drug connections through their Mexican connects.. and for some reason ... (I know armos hate being called middle eastern but they are) but every major pharmaceutical connection I’ve ever seen or heard of in LA it’s alwags a middle eastern , Lebanese , Syrian, Israeli, Armenian, Persian... they know how to fuck the system in every single way and it’s accepted in their culture .. I’ve been to many of their homes and met mothers, aunts, grandmothers and business performed right in the open and they see nothing wrong with it..
Do you have any idea how they are structured? An article I read about them said they have about 250 fully inducted members and hundreds of associates. They sound fairly organized and sophisticated but the story did not go into detail about their hierarchy.
It’s kind of loosely based .. like I said I have close friends who I was with daily who actually got federally indicted last February, arrested on Valentine’s Day.. the strength they have is that they heavily stick to their own.. ifs very hard to gain their trust if you’re not/ cannot speak Armenian... the guys I was around I would say were mid level.. all had multiple luxury cars. From Lexus to Maybachs And Bentley’s.. they all sold a ton of pharmaceuticals. Perks. Xannies, adderall, and one big money maker was somehow they would get a hold of expired HIV medication . That even at a pharmacy a bottle was worth like 15k.. and they would relabel them and switch the expiration date and sell them to pharmacies . When my buddy got caught he has 3.5 million worth of the aids meds. The only part that’s structured is the fraud, but even then it’s kinda free for all. But they’re good at that shit.. to the point where the guy I know would get rewritten debit cards with the peoples pins included so he could just stop at atm to a all day and pull out straight cash .. I was pretty blown away by that ... but once they get locked up they’re considered surenos and are under the Mexican mafia flag in jail/ prison ... and some of the really high up ones like I said have contacts to Russian oc. Like my buddy spoke Armenian and Russian fluently. Came to USA when he was 15.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

chubby wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:35 pm
It’s kind of loosely based .. like I said I have close friends who I was with daily who actually got federally indicted last February, arrested on Valentine’s Day.. the strength they have is that they heavily stick to their own.. ifs very hard to gain their trust if you’re not/ cannot speak Armenian... the guys I was around I would say were mid level.. all had multiple luxury cars. From Lexus to Maybachs And Bentley’s.. they all sold a ton of pharmaceuticals. Perks. Xannies, adderall, and one big money maker was somehow they would get a hold of expired HIV medication . That even at a pharmacy a bottle was worth like 15k.. and they would relabel them and switch the expiration date and sell them to pharmacies . When my buddy got caught he has 3.5 million worth of the aids meds. The only part that’s structured is the fraud, but even then it’s kinda free for all. But they’re good at that shit.. to the point where the guy I know would get rewritten debit cards with the peoples pins included so he could just stop at atm to a all day and pull out straight cash .. I was pretty blown away by that ... but once they get locked up they’re considered surenos and are under the Mexican mafia flag in jail/ prison ... and some of the really high up ones like I said have contacts to Russian oc. Like my buddy spoke Armenian and Russian fluently. Came to USA when he was 15.
Do Russian and Mexican OC mix together often?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:06 pm
chubby wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:35 pm
Do Russian and Mexican OC mix together often?
In the LA Weekly article it says that the boss of Armenian Power is a made member of the Mexican Mafia.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

This is very surprising to me that Russian OC and Mex would be intertwined.... Maybe I just don't realize where Armenia is located but I think it's Europe / middle East area.

Also to have 200 plus members and associate is a almost viable family. Why join with a prison gang like le eme??

And what do u think it means to be a made member of Mexican mafia?? Probably to comitt a murders for the gang
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.