Interview with Steven Crea's son Dominick Crea

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Interview with Steven Crea's son Dominick Crea

Post by Pogo The Clown »

DMC22 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:24 pm Great interview! He knows Exactly what goes on firsthand and I’m glad he’s speaking out. Some don’t and won’t ever get it on here. They believe all the bs.

Hi Maxi.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:14 pm
DMC22 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:24 pm Great interview! He knows Exactly what goes on firsthand and I’m glad he’s speaking out. Some don’t and won’t ever get it on here. They believe all the bs.

Hi Maxi.

Pogo
:lol: :lol:

Same guy...

Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
DMC22
On Record

Post by DMC22 »

Hi Maxi.

Pogo
I think u have an obsession for Maxi. You see him in every post😂😂😂😂😂. I have no idea why you think I’m him. Bc we agree sometimes? This is mafiastudent post not maxis. Go get back on your meds before I inbox Soliai
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Villain wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:06 pm

Hi Maxi.

Pogo

Same guy...

Get off my dick you goof
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Gabagool718 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:51 am

Hi Maxi.

Pogo

Same guy...

Get off my dick you goof
You forgot to threaten me Maxie boy
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Villain wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:10 am
Gabagool718 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:51 am

Hi Maxi.

Pogo

Same guy...

Get off my dick you goof
You forgot to threaten me Maxie boy
You really have a hard on for this maxie guy lol did he reject your homosexual advances or something?.. you seem a little heartbroken, bitter and butthurt it’s ok though there’s plenty of fish in the sea pal I heard wise guy is single and ready to mingle you two would make a really cute couple !
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Hi Maxi.

Same guy...

Yeah he also has the stink of Maxipad on him.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
DMC22
On Record

Post by DMC22 »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:29 pm
chubby wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:25 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:43 am Can you just start a single thread (maybe the mods can even make it a sticky) where you can put all your posts about how mean and horrible the government is picking on all these innocent mobsters. That way, the forum doesn't get diluted with the same whiny bullshit in multiple threads.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

P.S. Is that guy wearing eye liner?
With all due respect the fbi can suck a dick. They indicted my friend for restamping expiration dates on HIV medication. Claiming he had 3.5 million dollars worth of the meds.. all he cause some informant who is responsible for 2 fentanyl deaths told on him.. and guess what. That informant was seen on the golf course last week...
I’m sorry but I think being responsible for 2 deaths and knowingly selling people fake Percocet 30s with fentanyl in them is a fuck load more serious than someone restamping expiration dates on hiv meds... and the informant lied and claimed my buddy was the one who was supplying the fake fentanyl pills and tried to pin the 2 overdose deaths on him, that’s what got my friend arrested in the first place... the feds looked into it and realized that was a crock of shit and the informant was lying.. yet he gets court ordered rehab and is on the golf course when my friends in Mdc La facing like 5 years now.
Yeah, so let's start multiple threads essentially on how lots of people here hate the FBI and law enforcement in general. Because that's the soapbox the original poster has been on almost since he came on the board. You guys can bitch and moan about the feds until your hearts are content.
I get it. I do. But LE and OC DO GO HAND IN HAND. do you agree there is good AND bad on both sides?? Look at it like this .. years ago probably more opportunities to do illegal things. Today the so called illegal things ( lottery, sports betting etc) the state does. I’m sure a lot of these ppl went into legit jobs/businesses. so that may b why some LE are over reaching. Because the crimes aren’t as prevalent. What happens if an FBI agent investigates someone and doesn’t find a crime... does he just retire?? Resign?? No. So sometimes it’s self serving to bend the rules In Order to “ create” a crime. Remember these agents are assigned to Italian OC. What happens if they don’t find anything?? They aren’t allowed to switch on their own to another ethnic group. I’m sure there are good FBI agents. Just like there are good wiseguys.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Same long ass Maxie type of talk
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Good interview OP. Thank you for sharing.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed the interview.
DMC22
On Record

Post by DMC22 »

Villain wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:21 pm Same long ass Maxie type of talk
I see u are another person who can’t have an intelligent conversation. What a shame.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

DMC22 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:41 pm
Villain wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:21 pm Same long ass Maxie type of talk
I see u are another person who can’t have an intelligent conversation. What a shame.
:(
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

It was a good interview, even though he is Crea's son, his side needs to be heard. We hear and read hundreds of interviews with
prosecutors and agents, not to mention their leaks to the media. I like to hear both sides. I think he explained things well. It may backfire, the FBI are vicious fucks, worse than the guys they chase. There are a few good ones, but look at their history.