Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Mason_dixon »

Lol this is hilarious
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. This could be six of one, half a dozen of the other and the other side of the coin means if the other shoe drops, we're all going to hell in a handbasket.
Slumpy
Straightened out

Post by Slumpy »

So what's the operating theory re: Luppino-Violi and Buffalo connection? What exactly was Domenico Violi made underboss of?
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Slumpy wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:09 pm So what's the operating theory re: Luppino-Violi and Buffalo connection? What exactly was Domenico Violi made underboss of?
“Supposedly” this all happened at a hotel in Florida that Todarro owns where he was the first ever Canadian made underboss of an American family buffalo that is my understanding of The situation and it had to have the approval of other New York bosses almost like a commission approval at least that’s my understanding .
Slumpy
Straightened out

Post by Slumpy »

I get that part, but if there's nothing in Buffalo, then what was Violi talking about on those tapes?
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

Slumpy wrote:I get that part, but if there's nothing in Buffalo, then what was Violi talking about on those tapes?
He's a member of the board and was anticipating this discussion. He trolled us all.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Oh haha damn well ya got me
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

There is absolutely a family in Buffalo it’s been proven beyond a doubt. How big and how active it is is up for debate. A debate which we’ve had in spades as evidenced by the legendary length of this thread. I anticipate the day more news becomes public and we can rehash it once more but until then it’s probably best not to beat this horse yet again.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:25 am There is absolutely a family in Buffalo it’s been proven beyond a doubt. How big and how active it is is up for debate. A debate which we’ve had in spades as evidenced by the legendary length of this thread. I anticipate the day more news becomes public and we can rehash it once more but until then it’s probably best not to beat this horse yet again.
Agreed.
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

+1
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

psychological-theories-of-delusional-disorder-1-638.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:00 pm psychological-theories-of-delusional-disorder-1-638.jpg
I hope you’re not shooting yourself in the foot by completely disregarding all the evidence amassed by the RCMP and staying firmly entrenched with the feds. Using the logic you’ve applied with Buffalo, we have to believe that the RCMP is either lying or incredibly wrong about Mafia activities in Canada. Because the RCMP has a federal indictment based on the ongoing affairs of a racketeering enterprise called the Todaro crime family.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

gohnjotti wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:28 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:00 pm psychological-theories-of-delusional-disorder-1-638.jpg
I hope you’re not shooting yourself in the foot by completely disregarding all the evidence amassed by the RCMP and staying firmly entrenched with the feds. Using the logic you’ve applied with Buffalo, we have to believe that the RCMP is either lying or incredibly wrong about Mafia activities in Canada. Because the RCMP has a federal indictment based on the ongoing affairs of a racketeering enterprise called the Todaro crime family.
I know Canada doesn’t have racketeering laws per se, but you get my point.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

gohnjotti wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:28 pm
All the evidence amassed by the RCMP regarding the 2017 drug bust or something beyond that? Because the issue in dispute is the overall state of the Buffalo LCN family. The FBI is going to know more than anyone about that. They've given their view on the state of the family.

I'm not worried about shooting myself in the foot because, as we've seen time and again, you go with the FBI when it comes to mob intel and you're going to be right right 99% of the time.

It's those who are waiting with fingers crossed for some big revelation to confirm all their hopes that are going to be disappointed. But I'm the bad guy for stating for what should be the obvious.
All roads lead to New York.
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

images.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.