Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Mason_dixon »

I’m so tired of hearing that the FBI is the final authority on weather or not this is a thing here. I think that in a smaller territory like Canada and buffalo joe Todaro is greasing the right palms maybe almost way to too hight leveles. He isn’t greedy which forces him not to make stupid decisions. Same deal with Detroit major import hub for drugs I just believe the Right connrctionS have been made and continues to be cultivated to.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Mason_dixon wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:14 pm I’m so tired of hearing that the FBI is the final authority on weather or not this is a thing here. I think that in a smaller territory like Canada and buffalo joe Todaro is greasing the right palms maybe almost way to too hight leveles. He isn’t greedy which forces him not to make stupid decisions. Same deal with Detroit major import hub for drugs I just believe the Right connrctionS have been made and continues to be cultivated to.
Yeah, Todaro has greased the right palms, including all the way up to the FBI and Justice Department. And you're using the same ridiculous thinking to argue Detroit? Seriously, what drugs are you on?

The FBI is the final authority because they will know better than anybody else. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either delusional or engaging in wishful thinking. Period.

Carry on.
All roads lead to New York.
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:13 pm
Mason_dixon wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:14 pm I’m so tired of hearing that the FBI is the final authority on weather or not this is a thing here. I think that in a smaller territory like Canada and buffalo joe Todaro is greasing the right palms maybe almost way to too hight leveles. He isn’t greedy which forces him not to make stupid decisions. Same deal with Detroit major import hub for drugs I just believe the Right connrctionS have been made and continues to be cultivated to.
Yeah, Todaro has greased the right palms, including all the way up to the FBI and Justice Department. And you're using the same ridiculous thinking to argue Detroit? Seriously, what drugs are you on?

The FBI is the final authority because they will know better than anybody else. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either delusional or engaging in wishful thinking. Period.

Carry on.
I mean it was alleged that the fed bongiovani was on somebody up there’s payroll so why not ? You really gotta stop sucking the fbis left nut my dude
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Gabagool718 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:03 pm

Carry on.
I mean it was alleged that the fed bongiovani was on somebody up there’s payroll so why not ? You really gotta stop sucking the fbis left nut my dude
One DEA agent taking payoffs doesn't equate to crime families in Buffalo and Detroit having the ability to pay off enough officials to escape prosecution for decades while moving significant amounts of drugs into the country.

And it's not about "sucking anyone's left nut." It's about being informed and having a grasp on reality.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:10 pm
Gabagool718 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:03 pm

Carry on.
One DEA agent taking payoffs doesn't equate to crime families in Buffalo and Detroit having the ability to pay off enough officials to escape prosecution for decades while moving significant amounts of drugs into the country.

And it's not about "sucking anyone's left nut." It's about being informed and having a grasp on reality.
It would be to the selfish benefit of the F.B.I. to say that Buffalo was a functioning Family. This would provide job security for them. The fact that they have said Buffalo is not a functioning Family speaks volumes. Only people with wishful thinking want to see it any other way. The F.B.I. in Buffalo know 100 times more about Buffalo than anyone else on this Forum. Todaro needs the Mafia like he needs a hole in his head. Todaro is no different than John DiFronzo from Chicago who backed away and basically deactivated himself and anyone close to him so he would not end up dying in Jail and having the Government confiscate millions of dollars from him.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Carry on.
What drugs am I on?!! Asks the guy that believes anything the G spoon feeds him. You’ve gotta be a 65+ year old that didn’t serve in Nam and believes the government got all our best interests at heart. Maybe you should check your drug regimen there wise guy.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Mason_dixon wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:00 amWhat drugs am I on?!! Asks the guy that believes anything the G spoon feeds him. You’ve gotta be a 65+ year old that didn’t serve in Nam and believes the government got all our best interests at heart. Maybe you should check your drug regimen there wise guy.
I'm 42 and your response has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

I agree the FBI knows more than we do.
FBI QUOTED IN NOV. 16, 2017 ARTICLE BY ADAM CARTER
The investigation, said Michael McGarrity of the FBI, "unearthed and dug up the roots of a partnership extending from New York City to Buffalo and Toronto to Montreal, proving once again that Italian organized crime groups have evolved far beyond the neighbourhood cliques of days gone by."

JOINT STATEMENT FROM US ATTORNEY & FBI ON NOV. 9, 2017
In a coordinated operation, Canadian law enforcement authorities today arrested nine organized crime members and associates in Canada, including members of the Todaro organized crime family, who are charged with, among other crimes, narcotics trafficking. 

Bridget M. Rohde, Acting United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, and William F. Sweeney, Jr., Assistant Director-in-Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation, New York Field Office (FBI), announced the charges.

DID THE MOB IN BUFFALO GREASE OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS BESIDE BONGIOVANNI?
Possibly, but we need to wait more information.

FROM WKBW NEWS BUFFALO I-TEAM ON DEC. 17, 2019
The allegations against Bongiovanni, the former DEA agent, follow the same pattern, and the I-Team has learned that Bongiovanni is not the only police officer suspected of breaking the law.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NickleCity wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:26 am I agree the FBI knows more than we do.
FBI QUOTED IN NOV. 16, 2017 ARTICLE BY ADAM CARTER
The investigation, said Michael McGarrity of the FBI, "unearthed and dug up the roots of a partnership extending from New York City to Buffalo and Toronto to Montreal, proving once again that Italian organized crime groups have evolved far beyond the neighbourhood cliques of days gone by."

JOINT STATEMENT FROM US ATTORNEY & FBI ON NOV. 9, 2017
In a coordinated operation, Canadian law enforcement authorities today arrested nine organized crime members and associates in Canada, including members of the Todaro organized crime family, who are charged with, among other crimes, narcotics trafficking. 

Bridget M. Rohde, Acting United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, and William F. Sweeney, Jr., Assistant Director-in-Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation, New York Field Office (FBI), announced the charges.

DID THE MOB IN BUFFALO GREASE OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS BESIDE BONGIOVANNI?
Possibly, but we need to wait more information.

FROM WKBW NEWS BUFFALO I-TEAM ON DEC. 17, 2019
The allegations against Bongiovanni, the former DEA agent, follow the same pattern, and the I-Team has learned that Bongiovanni is not the only police officer suspected of breaking the law.
There is still a wide gulf between some members of the Buffalo family (primarily in Canada) more recently engaging in drug trafficking, while paying off some in law enforcement, and the idea that the family as a whole could be said to have reorganized, resurged, etc. And it's the latter that many of you have been contending for some time now.

If one wants to say that some remnants of the family, again primarily in Canada, have shown some recent residual activity, that's fine. I don't think anyone would disagree with that. But many of you go way to far in your conclusions about what that really means. Outside of the 2017 bust, there's been a lot more smoke than fire about pretty much all of this. As I've said before, time will show that all this hullabaloo about Buffalo is a tempest in a teacup.

No family, especially outside New York City, is making a resurgance in the 21st century. That should be self-evident to anyone that has even a moderate level knowledge of the mob today. Or an IQ above room temperature.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

You have no idea the IQ of the people you are trying to put down and make fun of. There is this thing called pride involved here. The FBI declared the win the war in BUffalo. To come back and correct themselves would be a total embarrassment and I believe that plays a large role in this.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Mason_dixon wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:48 pm You have no idea the IQ of the people you are trying to put down and make fun of. There is this thing called pride involved here. The FBI declared the win the war in BUffalo. To come back and correct themselves would be a total embarrassment and I believe that plays a large role in this.
You can believe whatever you want. There is nothing to prove the FBI wasn't and isn't correct about Buffalo. Or that what we've seen in Buffalo isn't simply residual activity by remnants of a family that we've seen in other cities.

The only question is how much time has to go by before everyone here, that has bought into the Buffalo resurance stuff, wake up and accept the truth?
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:00 pm
Mason_dixon wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:48 pm You have no idea the IQ of the people you are trying to put down and make fun of. There is this thing called pride involved here. The FBI declared the win the war in BUffalo. To come back and correct themselves would be a total embarrassment and I believe that plays a large role in this.
You can believe whatever you want. There is nothing to prove the FBI wasn't and isn't correct about Buffalo. Or that what we've seen in Buffalo isn't simply residual activity by remnants of a family that we've seen in other cities.

The only question is how much time has to go by before everyone here, that has bought into the Buffalo resurance stuff, wake up and accept the truth?
100% correct. It would be to the ADVANTAGE of the F.B.I. to admit they were wrong about Buffalo for job security & money in their pockets. However, they haven't done it because there is no functioning Family In Buffalo & Todaro, like I said earlier, needs the Mafia like he needs a hole in his head. It would be SO EASY for the Feds to tie Todaro into a RICO and then put him in Jail & confiscate all his wealth. Only an absolute idiot would have all his wealth confiscated and then rot in Jail. Todaro is like DiFronzo. He doesn't want anything to do with the Mafia. Too much to lose. I don't understand why that is so complicated to understand? It is really obvious to anyone that applies common sense rather than wishful thinking.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

A large meta analysis into the correlation between IQ and the ability to sense Mafia family viability has shown that people who feel Buffalo is still there generally have an IQ above 115. It is also concluded by several independent studies that people who only believe in statements made by the FBI have decreased frontal lobe activity which is linked to a lower IQ. Look it up on pubmed.

Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Lupara wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:20 pm A large meta analysis into the correlation between IQ and the ability to sense Mafia family viability has shown that people who feel Buffalo is still there generally have an IQ above 115. It is also concluded by several independent studies that people who only believe in statements made by the FBI have decreased frontal lobe activity which is linked to a lower IQ. Look it up on pubmed.
:lol: Where does Todaro fit into this equation? He would have to have an IQ of 50 to want to be the Boss of a dead Mafia Family in Buffalo, be convicted in a RICO case & then rot in Jail & lose all his wealth from a very successful legitimate business where he spends all his time.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

Confederate wrote:
Lupara wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:20 pm A large meta analysis into the correlation between IQ and the ability to sense Mafia family viability has shown that people who feel Buffalo is still there generally have an IQ above 115. It is also concluded by several independent studies that people who only believe in statements made by the FBI have decreased frontal lobe activity which is linked to a lower IQ. Look it up on pubmed.
[emoji38] Where does Todaro fit into this equation? He would have to have an IQ of 50 to want to be the Boss of a dead Mafia Family in Buffalo, be convicted in a RICO case & then rot in Jail & lose all his wealth from a very successful legitimate business where he spends all his time.
Todaro not only is a member of the mafia but also of mensa. His IQ is higher than high-ranking FBI officials which is why he outsmarts them.