Andrew Campos and His Continuing Saga

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Andrew Campos and His Continuing Saga

Post by mafiastudent »

Here you go guys....something to rile up your Wednesday morning.

Andrew Campos: Just One More Notch in the Feds' Belt of BS

Andrew Campos is another victim of the Fed's continuing game of injustice -- all because they were upset he got out on bail.

https://theblackhand.club/andrew-campos-1/
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Andrew Campos and His Continuing Saga

Post by TommyGambino »

The feds are pathetic but this sounds like an article wrote by a Campos family member
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Yeah, Campos...victim. Mmm hmm.
All roads lead to New York.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

MS, i like the button men site but you're tripping with this one lol. this isn't persecution, the guy is a lifelong criminal.

"wire fraud (could be anything the Feds dream up)" -- come on man, this is a guy who took hundreds of millions in his past case through..... wire fraud.

campos is a high profile guy out on a huge bail, he should know the feds are following and watching him.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:55 am Yeah, Campos...victim. Mmm hmm.
I dont think hes a victim but based on what you read you thought he violated his bail?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Cheech wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:16 am
I dont think hes a victim but based on what you read you thought he violated his bail?
I see no substantial reason to doubt he was using his daughter's phone. I mean, who am I going to give the benefit of the doubt to? Law enforcement or a career gangster? Tough one. That blog post smacks of that obnoxious mob fanboyism that's always made me sick.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:57 am
I see no substantial reason to doubt he was using his daughter's phone. That blog post smacks of that obnoxious mob fanboyism that's always made me sick.
I dont read that blog. just wondering what you thought as far as the bail revocation.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

TwoPiece wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:10 am MS, i like the button men site but you're tripping with this one lol. this isn't persecution, the guy is a lifelong criminal.

"wire fraud (could be anything the Feds dream up)" -- come on man, this is a guy who took hundreds of millions in his past case through..... wire fraud.

campos is a high profile guy out on a huge bail, he should know the feds are following and watching him.
You know why it's bullshit? The charges? Because shit like what he done and what others done gets done everyday in that industry. And there isnt a moment where the goverment says hey lets regulamate construction so nobody with a criminal background can be in the industry and does what this one done over there. They just the same shit happen over and over and over again. Rinse and repeat. This is about filling up the prison quota since now they own the shit privately. Andy campanela is gonna do his bid and go right back to doing construction. And they gonna charge him again.

JIGGS
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

You are missing the point guys. This is NOT about Andrew Campos. We don’t know him from Adam, have no vested interest in him, and take no position about his guilt or innocence, one way or the other.
-
THIS is about fairness on the scales of justice. The Constitution....OUR Constitution!

He was convicted of a prior crime correct? And he did serve his jail sentence. Period! And ALWAYS complied with the courts demands and guidelines. He has no bad prior case history as far as skirting court, violating bail guidelines or sentence parameters.

Whatever he may or may not be in life... (Al Capone, Attila the Hun or Bernie Madoff), he paid his “debt” to society for any prior arrests/and convictions, and what-have-you. He went to jail.

This is a new indictment. He is NOT YET been found guilty (if that even is the eventuality of this case).

He is supposed to be PRESUMED innocent until otherwise found guilty.

He hasn’t been accused of any heinous crimes like murder, terrorism or moving 50-kilo’s of heroin. But even if he was, he’s still innocent under the constitution.... don’t you comprehend that?

They tried denying him bail totally. It’s wrong!!! The crux of the case is a “bail eligible” case.

Then they bang him with a $4,500,000 million bail package..... what? For a glorified shylock and scam case? WTF?...... give him bail!

Put him on a $200,000 bail. Or even a half-million. You don’t like that? Put him on a $1,000,000!..... what the hell!

Can you guys even count that high! A million-Fucking dollars! For a shy case? A fraud case? .... that’s a lot of wood!

He’s GONNA show up for court! Believe me! And showing up is the ONLY reason why a judge sets a bail to begin with. It’s NOT supposed to be a punishment!..... and fella’s, THATS case law I’m talking here. NOT my personal opinion of things.

If they can “prove” that he actually had a cell phone in his hands and was making calls to associates in violation of his bail package. Then by all means throw him back in the can if that’s the stipulation!

BUT!.... and this is a big BUT! They have to prove it. Not conjecture! Not taking an agents word over the defendant (because history has proved, time and time again, that agents lie). Show me the money! Lol..... show us the photo of the phone in his hand! ..... then, if that’s the case. Violate his ass back to jail!

That’s where we stand, Ok!

.....and one more thing while we’re at it. This “Fanboy” bullshit!

It’s about equal justice under the law, across the board for EVERYBODY! .... not everybody “except” guys with vowels at the end of their names!

This mafia hysteria BS that the feds have been using very successfully now for decades, and getting away with murder.

That is called “ethnic prejudice”! And THAT I won’t stand for! ..... and neither should you, or any other red blooded American.

Because if you do. And you’re “cool” with that because they’re Italian or alleged bad mafia guys. Then you’re the “Fanboy”, not us. And lay down Sallies for these disreputable, “shoot from the hip”, “win at all costs”, low moral self-serving prosecutors and G-men.

Who profess to be upholding the law but subverting it at every chance they get, so as to keep a perfect record of convictions and elevate their careers....Because the ends, DO NOT justify the means!

And THAT’S the God’s honest truth!
-
Because one day....some day. YOU or your loved ones may be on the receiving end of unequal justice. And then who’s gonna be there to speak up for you?
-
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:25 am The feds are pathetic but this sounds like an article wrote by a Campos family member
not at all
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

TwoPiece wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:10 am MS, i like the button men site but you're tripping with this one lol. this isn't persecution, the guy is a lifelong criminal.

we totally agree. that's why we DON'T believe he did that..... SHOW US the photo. Then throw his ass in jail. But we're NOT gonna be on the honor system here. Not with the past history of the FBI and prosecutors in mob related cases. There's been too much shenanigans and slight-of-hand played by them to "win" cases!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

I see no substantial reason to doubt he was using his daughter's phone. I mean, who am I going to give the benefit of the doubt to? Law enforcement or a career gangster? Tough one. That blog post smacks of that obnoxious mob fanboyism that's always made me sick.
You see NO reason to doubt them? LOL ......yeah, right! :lol:
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JIGGS wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:49 pm You know why it's bullshit? The charges? Because shit like what he done and what others done gets done everyday in that industry. And there isnt a moment where the goverment says hey lets regulamate construction so nobody with a criminal background can be in the industry and does what this one done over there. They just the same shit happen over and over and over again. Rinse and repeat. This is about filling up the prison quota since now they own the shit privately. Andy campanela is gonna do his bid and go right back to doing construction. And they gonna charge him again.

JIGGS
Back in the 1990's, Giuliani tried to create regulations in the constuction industry like he did with waste hauling and food wholesaling but developers, construction companies, etc. shut it down.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

You think law enforcement is full of brilliant guys? Honest guys? some yes, some no- they are not infallible
They just want to get to their pension and then be private eyes. I'm no fan boy, guys that spend time w a crew or in a crew are just as retarded and lazy. Only difference is 401K and so forth. fanboys? Wiseguy- you have committed all alleged crews to memory-thats obsession not casual hobby. if you spent a bit of time in the right nabes w the right ppl you at least would have SOME perspective. no need for vitriol or invective

Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

The guy is a criminal so should expect shady LE but if all he did was shy and there was no violence then a $4.5M bail is pretty racist IMO . How is this any different then the 100%+ consumer finance company charge ? They have a far larger negative economic impact on communities with almost no LE resources devoted to them ( actually resources are being striped and they have billion $ loan portfolio ).

Makes no sense , seems racist IMO if there was no violence against the borrowers.