Any Questions for Chicago Frank Calabrese Jr.?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Confederate
Full Patched

Re: Any Questions for Chicago Frank Calabrese Jr.?

Post by Confederate »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:01 pm
pauliesi wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:20 pm No I meant Mike Harari.. He was the most dangerous man on earth according to the FBI.. In Panama he took the Outfits money, Mikey Francese sent $4billion to him.. Barry Seal CIA pilot moved billions to him...Freeway Ricky Ross sent his money to Blandon in Nicurauga who worked for Harari... https://stanstasblog.wordpress.com/2016 ... ssination/
$4 billion huh? :roll:
I assume you mean Mike Franzese from New York. Prove it. What documentation do you have that $4 billlion was sent to Mike Harari over some period of time other than just inventing huge way exaggerated numbers like a lot of people do concerning the Mafia. :roll:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Pete wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:04 pm
Villain wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:15 pm
Frank wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:05 pm
Villain wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:43 am
Pete wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:14 am
Villain wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:59 am I bet he took the job because he either had no choice or was forced. For example, in 1965 when Sam went to prison, story goes that both Battaglia and Alderisio were the main candidates but the problem was that both didnt want the top spot out of obvious reasons. So Battaglia was forced to become the boss and since he previously was Alderisios capo, the latter one became his second in command. Also, Cerone fought half of his career to become the boss but when the real opportunity arrived, story goes that he sat on two chairs, meaning he also began to see the real picture but had no choice and accepted the position.

Same story was with Alex, meaning he wanted to retire from the mob since the late 60s but he was forced to take the positions which were given to him....on top of that, when Carlisi, Marcello and Alex went to jail, the Outfit was still powerful and murderous to an extent...

My personal opinion is that while having DiFronzo as boss or maybe even after his reign, the Elmwood Park crew stopped expanding or closed their books, or maybe even the whole Outfit became closed...just my two cents
I think your 100% right about elm wood park. Even magnafichi said that crew was basically deactivated. That’s why I get a kick about articles saying frat to is the boss of that crew. As far as I know that crew hasn’t existed in some time. From everything I know when he was in prison his son died so when he got out his only goal was to not go back and to raise his grandson John difronzo III. I don’t think difronzo made anyone after the mid 90’s
I agree, Fratto was/is far from a crew boss or a capo and I also think that some of the fellas (obviously not all) began following EP's example but thats another story

Also whats your opinion on Betty Tocco's credibility? Im only asking this because I also agree with you that we dont have to go through the whole Ferriola/Carlisi thing again lol but i thought that someone might put out some new evidences...although as you said Nick already explained it and theres no way that Jr knows more about the situation
Yes I agree about Ferriola not being boss, but not a Capo or area boss, I'm skeptical about that.
Theres no question that Ferriola was a major crew boss. Cicero, the whole South Side, and also interests in both North Side and Heights areas

On top of that we also have a photo of him and his second in command Infelice together with Carlisi and his capo Marcello...i think that same pic means something...
Ferriola in the 80’s was in charge of lake county even moving up there and living in killdeer. Solly d and Louie Marino ran lake county reporting to infelise who reported to ferriola. For a reference killdeer is about an hour drive from Cicero so I doubt he would move out there if he was running Cicero. I will certainly agree his role at various times has been very confusing
It would appear than that fits to where he was bumped up after LaPietra was indicted and given Cicero too. Or that meeting was not that he was promoted to Outfit Boss but the new Boss of Cicero.
pauliesi
Associate

Post by pauliesi »

https://www.amazon.com/Double-Deal-Unbr ... 0061030481 Chicago Police captain advises that Bucceri and crew used to bring plane loads of cash to Panama to Harari.. Hy Larner was moving the money fro Chi to Vegas to Panama
pauliesi
Associate

Post by pauliesi »

Yes $4 billion with the russians in the gasoline tax scheme is what Giuliani put in the Indictment and what Goldstock totaled up too.. Fat Larry was living in Panama City during the gasoline tax business
pauliesi
Associate

Post by pauliesi »

If you dont know who Mike Harari was you should read this book to.. https://www.amazon.com/Compromised-Clin ... 1561712493
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Antiliar wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:48 pm
Pete wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:05 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:01 pm
pauliesi wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:20 pm No I meant Mike Harari.. He was the most dangerous man on earth according to the FBI.. In Panama he took the Outfits money, Mikey Francese sent $4billion to him.. Barry Seal CIA pilot moved billions to him...Freeway Ricky Ross sent his money to Blandon in Nicurauga who worked for Harari... https://stanstasblog.wordpress.com/2016 ... ssination/
$4 billion huh? :roll:
Don’t always be so skeptical wiseguy it sounds completely realistic
Yeah, totally realistic...
:mrgreen:
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Frank wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:23 pm
Villain wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:59 am I bet he took the job because he either had no choice or was forced. For example, in 1965 when Sam went to prison, story goes that both Battaglia and Alderisio were the main candidates but the problem was that both didnt want the top spot out of obvious reasons. So Battaglia was forced to become the boss and since he previously was Alderisios capo, the latter one became his second in command. Also, Cerone fought half of his career to become the boss but when the real opportunity arrived, story goes that he sat on two chairs, meaning he also began to see the real picture but had no choice and accepted the position.

Same story was with Alex, meaning he wanted to retire from the mob since the late 60s but he was forced to take the positions which were given to him....on top of that, when Carlisi, Marcello and Alex went to jail, the Outfit was still powerful and murderous to an extent...

My personal opinion is that while having DiFronzo as boss or maybe even after his reign, the Elmwood Park crew stopped expanding or closed their books, or maybe even the whole Outfit became closed...just my two cents
I think your 100% right about elm wood park. Even magnafichi said that crew was basically deactivated. That’s why I get a kick about articles saying frat to is the boss of that crew. As far as I know that crew hasn’t existed in some time. From everything I know when he was in prison his son died so when he got out his only goal was to not go back and to raise his grandson John difronzo III. I don’t think difronzo made anyone after the mid 90’s
I agree, Fratto was/is far from a crew boss or a capo and I also think that some of the fellas (obviously not all) began following EP's example but thats another story

Also whats your opinion on Betty Tocco's credibility? Im only asking this because I also agree with you that we dont have to go through the whole Ferriola/Carlisi thing again lol but i thought that someone might put out some new evidences...although as you said Nick already explained it and theres no way that Jr knows more about the situation
Yes I agree about Ferriola not being boss, but not a Capo or area boss, I'm skeptical about that.
Theres no question that Ferriola was a major crew boss. Cicero, the whole South Side, and also interests in both North Side and Heights areas

On top of that we also have a photo of him and his second in command Infelice together with Carlisi and his capo Marcello...i think that same pic means something...
Ferriola in the 80’s was in charge of lake county even moving up there and living in killdeer. Solly d and Louie Marino ran lake county reporting to infelise who reported to ferriola. For a reference killdeer is about an hour drive from Cicero so I doubt he would move out there if he was running Cicero. I will certainly agree his role at various times has been very confusing
It would appear than that fits to where he was bumped up after LaPietra was indicted and given Cicero too. Or that meeting was not that he was promoted to Outfit Boss but the new Boss of Cicero.
Keep in mind informers do make up things to sound more important or to lead them in the wrong direction. They also tell the truth on a lot of things so it’s hard to say what’s what
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

pauliesi wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:51 pm Yes $4 billion with the russians in the gasoline tax scheme is what Giuliani put in the Indictment and what Goldstock totaled up too.. Fat Larry was living in Panama City during the gasoline tax business

The money was split with the Russians & there were a lot of people involved on many levels. Again, there is no way Michael Franzese personally funneled $4 billion dollars to Mike Harari. You don't understand the whole complicated scheme & all the players involved. :roll:
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pete wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:20 pm

Keep in mind informers do make up things to sound more important or to lead them in the wrong direction. They also tell the truth on a lot of things so it’s hard to say what’s what
Same applies to Nick Calabrese. He could have "guessed" or even 'invented" a few things that could never be proven wrong to embellish his story & since the Feds liked what they were hearing, they would not have challenged it unless the story hurt their case.
Nick Calabrese also told the truth on a lot of things that could be proven. So, in conclusion, you can't take everything he said to be 100% accurate.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

pauliesi wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:52 pm If you dont know who Mike Harari was you should read this book to.. https://www.amazon.com/Compromised-Clin ... 1561712493
All of the books you just posted should be taken with more than few grains of salt, especially the double deal book.

Also maybe i missed the Harari name or probably dont remember it but still i remember only Harrick who in turn was one of Larners cousins and together in Colon they operated the Juliano International, S.A., and also owned a restaurant known as La Pompa Restaurant that was located in the centre of Panama City. Harrick was later killed on Larners orders and his body was never found

If you want to read one more realistic piece on Larner, i advise you to go through this...

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1856
Last edited by Villain on Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Pete wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:04 pm Ferriola in the 80’s was in charge of lake county even moving up there and living in killdeer. Solly d and Louie Marino ran lake county reporting to infelise who reported to ferriola. For a reference killdeer is about an hour drive from Cicero so I doubt he would move out there if he was running Cicero. I will certainly agree his role at various times has been very confusing
The old Buccieri crew had interests in Lake County since the late 1950s or early 60s and later there was once even a beef between Buccieri and Patrick regarding some specific areas, especially when Patrick transferred his crew in Rogers Park. So it is possible that Torello and Ferriola simply inherited all of those same old areas or interests.

Back in the late 1940s, the old Capone/Cicero crew which was headed by the Fischettis completely took over Lake County, right after the conflict with the old North Side faction. The old Taylor St/W Grand/Cicero crowd also had interests around the North (Rush St, Lake View, Lake County, Niles, Wheeling) and Northwest Side (Fullerton Av, Elmwood Park, DuPage and McHenry county) since the beginning, and guys like Daddono, Buccieri, Potenza, the English bros, all were considered legacy from that same group
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

pauliesi wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:51 pm Yes $4 billion with the russians in the gasoline tax scheme is what Giuliani put in the Indictment and what Goldstock totaled up too.. Fat Larry was living in Panama City during the gasoline tax business
You might find the forum below more to your liking. Reality doesn't matter as much to them over there and there's no shortage of tinfoil hats.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbth ... d=8&page=1
All roads lead to New York.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:44 am
You might find the forum below more to your liking. Reality doesn't matter as much to them over there and there's no shortage of tinfoil hats.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbth ... d=8&page=1
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Confederate wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:05 pm
Pete wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:20 pm

Same applies to Nick Calabrese. He could have "guessed" or even 'invented" a few things that could never be proven wrong to embellish his story & since the Feds liked what they were hearing, they would not have challenged it unless the story hurt their case.
Nick Calabrese also told the truth on a lot of things that could be proven. So, in conclusion, you can't take everything he said to be 100% accurate.
Sure he could have been mistaken on some things. The outfit was known for people from a certain crew not knowing the guys in the other crews. He did seem to have a good handle on admin and who the various capos were tho. I just go back to he was very specific about aiuppa hand picking carlisi and cerone handpicking difronzo for boss and underboss to take over in 86. And he was very clear on the succession of bosses. Keep this in mind at the spilotro hit the guys upstairs when it happened were carlisi, difronzo, ferriola, and marcello. Ferriola was obviously important it’s just hard to nail down what he actually was. Another interesting thing If you
Listen to the wiretaps in the days before the spilotro hits marcello was calling infelice to set up meetings between carlisi and ferriola. It’s clear from the calls that carlisi was telling him where and when he wanted to meet him which shows a position of power. If ferriola was the boss carlisi wouldn’t call and say you need to meet me at this date and time. The boss sets the agenda
electricslim
Straightened out

Post by electricslim »

Larner was certainly a major player, but billions? Probably not.