Any Questions for Chicago Frank Calabrese Jr.?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pete
Full Patched

Re: Any Questions for Chicago Frank Calabrese Jr.?

Post by Pete »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:11 pm Roemer also said he had an informant at the meeting where Ferriola was elevated to Boss by Accardo.

Pogo
Right and how many people said fat tony was the boss? To me it’s the same thing you wouldn’t ask a Genovese guy hey was fat tony the boss cuz the fbi said he was because it’s already been established he wasnt. Or maybe you would ask that I don’t know. My point being word from an actual member on the hierarchy should be taken as fact over what LE says and the issue put to rest. Nick calabrese was very specific, aiuppa then carlisi then difronzo then monteleone. Without word from a member yes LE would be the next best source.
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:07 pm At one time some of you were going to take a trip or tour with him in Chicago.

So it is possible that I can arrange to meet with him and ask him some questions that some of you have on here.

So if you have some questions that you want asked just let me know and I will compile a list.
Just FYI the tours are off till spring but If you reached out to him he may respond. He seems to only want to give out info when it’s a benefit to him monetarily tho
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Confederate wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:21 pm
Pete wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:01 pm
Confederate wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:13 pm
FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:07 pm At one time some of you were going to take a trip or tour with him in Chicago.

So it is possible that I can arrange to meet with him and ask him some questions that some of you have on here.

So if you have some questions that you want asked just let me know and I will compile a list.
1). Was Joe Ferriola ever the Top Boss of the Outfit, even for a short while, before he became sick?
2). What was the exact power relationship between Accardo, Auippa & Cerone?
3). Were his Father & his Uncle Nick 50/50 partners?
4). Did Angelo LaPietra "loan" money to his Father & Uncle at a low interest rate so they could put it out on the street?
I don’t get the ferriola thing keep coming up. Nick calabrese who was a made member said he never was. Aiuppa then carlisi. That’s one of those things people won’t let go of for whatever reason
Roemer, The F.B.I. Agent, said Ferriola was Boss for a short while so I would like to hear what Frank Sr. thinks about it & why the F.B.I had that idea?
Is that okay with you? Maybe next time I'll ask you for your approval of any of my questions before I submit them. :roll:
I wasn’t attacking you take it easy but most of the questions you asked I could answer for you. The only one I could pass on is number 2 but the rest of your questions were all addressed by Nick calabrese in his testimony which I have. Frank and nick were not 50/50 Nick was paid a salary of 3 grand a month which jimmy lapietra made frank start paying him 4 grand a month in 88 I think. That’s all he ever got never even a percentage of anything. When frank was first whistled in by Angelo he was given more money to put on the street in a addition to what he had out there. After that it was all franks and frank kicked up a portion to Angelo every month. At one point just from frank, Angelo was getting between 15-20 grand a month. Frank was supposed to give Angelo half of what he made but always held out
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Snakes wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:35 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:11 pm Roemer also said he had an informant at the meeting where Ferriola was elevated to Boss by Accardo.

Pogo
Roemer also said that Al Pilotto was there but he was in prison at the time.
On page 373 of his book on Accardo, Roemer said that Lombardo, LaPietra & Pilotto, all capable tough Capos, were in Jail in Early 1986 & that's when that meeting supposedly took place. Have no idea what you're talking about & frankly don't care at all.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pete wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:54 pm

1). Was Joe Ferriola ever the Top Boss of the Outfit, even for a short while, before he became sick?
4). Did Angelo LaPietra "loan" money to his Father & Uncle at a low interest rate so they could put it out on the street?
I don’t get the ferriola thing keep coming up. Nick calabrese who was a made member said he never was. Aiuppa then carlisi. That’s one of those things people won’t let go of for whatever reason
Roemer, The F.B.I. Agent, said Ferriola was Boss for a short while so I would like to hear what Frank Sr. thinks about it & why the F.B.I had that idea?
Is that okay with you? Maybe next time I'll ask you for your approval of any of my questions before I submit them. :roll:
I wasn’t attacking you take it easy but most of the questions you asked I could answer for you. The only one I could pass on is number 2 but the rest of your questions were all addressed by Nick calabrese in his testimony which I have. Frank and nick were not 50/50 Nick was paid a salary of 3 grand a month which jimmy lapietra made frank start paying him 4 grand a month in 88 I think. That’s all he ever got never even a percentage of anything. When frank was first whistled in by Angelo he was given more money to put on the street in a addition to what he had out there. After that it was all franks and frank kicked up a portion to Angelo every month. At one point just from frank, Angelo was getting between 15-20 grand a month. Frank was supposed to give Angelo half of what he made but always held out
Nick Calabrese wasn't in the Hierarchy.
One more time: I simply want to know Frank Jr.'s opinion on why the Feds thought Ferriola was the Top Boss at least for a short while before he got sick. Maybe there is some additional information that he knows on why the Feds came to that conclusion. Also, why would Roemer lie about having an Informant at the meeting in early 1986? Those are good questions that you can't answer. End of Story.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Im not stirring shit here since I also believe in the Aiuppa/Carlisi lineage but didnt Toccos wife mentioned that her husband once feared that Ferriola was going to get him whacked for incompetence, but allegedly has forgiven him? Maybe the whole situation was capo vs capo or maybe the woman lied during her testimony, who knows...

There arent too many specific questions that we can ask Jr since he wasnt a made guy and never witnessed the inner circle, and we have most of the stuff in Nick's testimony, although i want to know if his dad or uncle ever mentioned the type of hierarchy which they had during the 80s, meaning was it based on simple CN structure or was it something else?
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I actually was one of the guys that said I'd come out to take the tour and suggested we do a black hand forum official meet up!!

Summer is ideal
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Confederate wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:26 pm

Pogo
On page 373 of his book on Accardo, Roemer said that Lombardo, LaPietra & Pilotto, all capable tough Capos, were in Jail in Early 1986 & that's when that meeting supposedly took place. Have no idea what you're talking about & frankly don't care at all.
I'm pretty sure it was in his book on Spilotro. No need to be an ass about it. It just shows inconsistencies in his story. Also, if you think Scott has phony sounding dialogue on his site you should read what Roemer says happened in this meeting. It sounds like it came out of a B-level mob movie script. Anyway, this had been done to death and I don't want to argue about it.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Snakes wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:37 am
Confederate wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:26 pm

Pogo
I'm pretty sure it was in his book on Spilotro. No need to be an ass about it. It just shows inconsistencies in his story. Also, if you think Scott has phony sounding dialogue on his site you should read what Roemer says happened in this meeting. It sounds like it came out of a B-level mob movie script. Anyway, this had been done to death and I don't want to argue about it.
None of your irrelevant biased hatred of Roemer had anything to do at all with my question I wanted Friend of Family to ask Frank Jr. about his opinion of WHY the Feds may have thought Ferriola was the Top Boss for a short while. Thanks again for derailing yet another O.C. thread started by another moderator. :evil:
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

The way I look at it, it can't hurt to ask him about Ferriola. I have alot of questions for Frank Jr.
1 Did he ever hear anything about Joey Lombardo being shelved, and if so by what boss. If so what for?
2 What has John DiFronzo's role or position in the Outfit been in the last 20 or so years of his life.
3 What was Al Tornabene's rank in the Outfit in the 1990s and the 2000s
4 Was Joey Aiuppa the top boss of the Outfit when he was released.
5 Didn't your dad say Joe Andriacchi was the boss. Did he replace Monteleone, DiFronzo, or Carlisi.
5 Who was boss before Marcello
6 Who was Monteleone's, DiFronzo's, Andriacchi's, and Marcello's underboss or #2
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Frank wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:24 am The way I look at it, it can't hurt to ask him about Ferriola. I have alot of questions for Frank Jr.
1 Did he ever hear anything about Joey Lombardo being shelved, and if so by what boss. If so what for?
2 What has John DiFronzo's role or position in the Outfit been in the last 20 or so years of his life.
5 Didn't your dad say Joe Andriacchi was the boss. Did he replace Monteleone, DiFronzo, or Carlisi.
6 Who was Monteleone's, DiFronzo's, Andriacchi's, and Marcello's underboss or #2
Good questions and I also agree that we should look a little bit deeper into the Ferriola situation and maybe we should open a different thread about it. Ill say it again that i personally also believe in the Aiuppa/Carlisi lineage but there are still some unasnwered questions which make the situation suspicious to an extent and thats why some people, including me, want to know on what really went down
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Villain wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:41 am
Frank wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:24 am The way I look at it, it can't hurt to ask him about Ferriola. I have alot of questions for Frank Jr.
Good questions and I also agree that we should look a little bit deeper into the Ferriola situation and maybe we should open a different thread about it. Ill say it again that i personally also believe in the Aiuppa/Carlisi lineage but there are still some unasnwered questions which make the situation suspicious to an extent and thats why some people, including me, want to know on what really went down
Yes the Outfit is full of unanswered questions lol. I also have to believe the Aiuppa- Carlisi lineage. Maybe Ferriola was an area boss that was over a few Capos at the time. Who knows if Jr was in any position to really know most of the questions, going all the way back to the 80s might be to far back, but who knows.

Going back to DiFronzo. Frank Sr says t
hat DiFronzo didn't want the boss job.
1 Does that mean he never had the job in the 90s
2 He had the job, but stepped down.
3 Had the job, but had somebody acting for him for awhile. Have heard it was because he had to raise his grandkid. Then it looks like he came back.
4 Was DiFronzo the overall boss from the time Carlisi went away till Frank Jr left the Outfit.
5 Does he know if he remained in this Accardo type position till he died.

I'll try to think of some more questions
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

I bet he took the job because he either had no choice or was forced. For example, in 1965 when Sam went to prison, story goes that both Battaglia and Alderisio were the main candidates but the problem was that both didnt want the top spot out of obvious reasons. So Battaglia was forced to become the boss and since he previously was Alderisios capo, the latter one became his second in command. Also, Cerone fought half of his career to become the boss but when the real opportunity arrived, story goes that he sat on two chairs, meaning he also began to see the real picture but had no choice and accepted the position.

Same story was with Alex, meaning he wanted to retire from the mob since the late 60s but he was forced to take the positions which were given to him....on top of that, when Carlisi, Marcello and Alex went to jail, the Outfit was still powerful and murderous to an extent...

My personal opinion is that while having DiFronzo as boss or maybe even after his reign, the Elmwood Park crew stopped expanding or closed their books, or maybe even the whole Outfit became closed...just my two cents
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Confederate wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:41 pm
Pete wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:54 pm

Nick Calabrese wasn't in the Hierarchy.
One more time: I simply want to know Frank Jr.'s opinion on why the Feds thought Ferriola was the Top Boss at least for a short while before he got sick. Maybe there is some additional information that he knows on why the Feds came to that conclusion. Also, why would Roemer lie about having an Informant at the meeting in early 1986? Those are good questions that you can't answer. End of Story.
Fair enough. One thing I found interesting which I mentioned before is nick said ferriola wasn’t even a capo which was mind blowing to me. He called him just a money maker and head of the wild bunch but specifically said he wasn’t a capo
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Villain wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:41 am
I think we did a thread about ferriola but sure We can all go down the rabbit hole again lol