Any Questions for Chicago Frank Calabrese Jr.?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Any Questions for Chicago Frank Calabrese Jr.?

Post by FriendofFamily »

At one time some of you were going to take a trip or tour with him in Chicago.

So it is possible that I can arrange to meet with him and ask him some questions that some of you have on here.

So if you have some questions that you want asked just let me know and I will compile a list.
Know which Game to Play
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Any Questions for Chicago Frank Calabrese Jr.?

Post by dack2001 »

What his Dad thought the real reasons were for the murder of Tony and Michael Spilotro.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

dack2001 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:32 pm What his Dad thought the real reasons were for the murder of Tony and Michael Spilotro.
That's in question?
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Always a different angle from the guys involved than what the books and documentaries say. I'm sure his Dad heard different things. Wondering what his Dad believed to be the real reason behind the hit.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:07 pm At one time some of you were going to take a trip or tour with him in Chicago.

So it is possible that I can arrange to meet with him and ask him some questions that some of you have on here.

So if you have some questions that you want asked just let me know and I will compile a list.
1). Was Joe Ferriola ever the Top Boss of the Outfit, even for a short while, before he became sick?
2). What was the exact power relationship between Accardo, Auippa & Cerone?
3). Were his Father & his Uncle Nick 50/50 partners?
4). Did Angelo LaPietra "loan" money to his Father & Uncle at a low interest rate so they could put it out on the street?
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Targenmantarian
Straightened out

Post by Targenmantarian »

Did his dad ever want to propose him for membership? How close was he to that before he decided he wanted out? Or was he going to be a lifetime associate?

I figured his dad would want him made at some point to keep him from being stepped on by other members.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

What’s the current status of the Outfit today in 2020? Are they still very active and are they a much smaller group than before the Family Secrets trial?
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Confederate wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:13 pm
FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:07 pm At one time some of you were going to take a trip or tour with him in Chicago.

1). Was Joe Ferriola ever the Top Boss of the Outfit, even for a short while, before he became sick?
4). Did Angelo LaPietra "loan" money to his Father & Uncle at a low interest rate so they could put it out on the street?
I don’t get the ferriola thing keep coming up. Nick calabrese who was a made member said he never was. Aiuppa then carlisi. That’s one of those things people won’t let go of for whatever reason
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pete wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:01 pm
Confederate wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:13 pm

I don’t get the ferriola thing keep coming up. Nick calabrese who was a made member said he never was. Aiuppa then carlisi. That’s one of those things people won’t let go of for whatever reason
Roemer, The F.B.I. Agent, said Ferriola was Boss for a short while so I would like to hear what Frank Sr. thinks about it & why the F.B.I had that idea?
Is that okay with you? Maybe next time I'll ask you for your approval of any of my questions before I submit them. :roll:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Roemer also said he had an informant at the meeting where Ferriola was elevated to Boss by Accardo.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Is Marco D’Amico made? Any insights regarding the rise in status of Vena?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Did his father ever talk about other US mafia families outside of Chicago and/or ever talk about knowing/meeting members from other families?
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Did Elmo from bonanno family have to check in with anyone in chicago..
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

bronx wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:25 pm Did Elmo from bonanno family have to check in with anyone in chicago..
Great question. Anything he knows about Chicago's interaction with NYC would be interesting.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:11 pm Roemer also said he had an informant at the meeting where Ferriola was elevated to Boss by Accardo.

Pogo
Roemer also said that Al Pilotto was there but he was in prison at the time.