Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: 2020

Post by Ivan »

CapoDeiCapi wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:02 pm Serious question.... Where are you people getting your information from? News reports? I mean seriously.
We've been doing this for 20+ years, too. :mrgreen:
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:12 am He may or may not be shelved but I HIGHLY doubt if he is it’s because he said to Corozzo, a lawyer and unmade guy, ‘why don’t you come say that to my face’, AFTER he was insulted.

If made guys got shelved for as little as that, there’d be zero wise guys walking the streets.
It was because of how trucchio handled the trial i think other people on here will know better but Corozzo didnt insult him he said something like so it's every man for himself now is it Al...all the other defendants and lawyers were on the same page, think trucchio ego got out of control and is a hot head, was beat up in prison and supposedly pc'd up for a while according to capeci
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

CapoDeiCapi wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:02 pm Serious question.... Where are you people getting your information from? News reports? I mean seriously.
Capeci
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:52 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:12 am He may or may not be shelved but I HIGHLY doubt if he is it’s because he said to Corozzo, a lawyer and unmade guy, ‘why don’t you come say that to my face’, AFTER he was insulted.

If made guys got shelved for as little as that, there’d be zero wise guys walking the streets.
It was because of how trucchio handled the trial i think other people on here will know better but Corozzo didnt insult him he said something like so it's every man for himself now is it Al...all the other defendants and lawyers were on the same page, think trucchio ego got out of control and is a hot head, was beat up in prison and supposedly pc'd up for a while according to capeci
Ignore this roydemeo already posted info on the situation
roydemeo
Straightened out

Post by roydemeo »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:52 pm

It will be interesting to see how the new Gambino leadership handles the former capo. He did the time and kept quiet proving he is a stand-up guy and will likely want to step back in especially after his supervised release comes to an end. But a dispute with former Gambino consigliere Joseph “JoJo” Corozzo reportedly led to the young mobster being shelved by boss Domenico Cefalu. According to the reports the two mobsters were involved in a disagreement over defense strategy after the bust in 2011 before Trucchio decided to cop a plea.

The defendants were divided into two separate trials but no one wanted to be first up to face the feds firing squad which was loaded with an array of new evidence. During a pre-trial session, Corozzo’s son and lawyer Joseph got into a heated argument with Trucchio over a move made by his lawyer that directly contradicted an appeal he had made. “Hey Al, so it’s every man for himself, now, said Corozzo. Why don’t you come here and say that to my face, replied Trucchio, as he kept moving toward the elevator. So, I’m not a man now, snapped the lawyer, with a look of disgust on his face.”
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Isn't roccaforte out anyway? Bet he's next in line to take over that crew, him and Trucchio were life long friends and Trucchio extorted his little brother Frank apparently, lol a real piece of shit by the sounds of it
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:05 pm Isn't roccaforte out anyway? Bet he's next in line to take over that crew, him and Trucchio were life long friends and Trucchio extorted his little brother Frank apparently, lol a real piece of shit by the sounds of it
Whats another name for paying 'tribute'?
Extortion. You say Potato...

The admin 'extorts' its Capo's, Capo's 'extort' soldiers, soldiers... etc etc.
I dont know if this is such the huge deal its made out to be.

Also do you have info on where Capeci said Truc was beat up etc?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Am I losing my mind or are there two 2020 threads?
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Lupara wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:16 pm Am I losing my mind or are there two 2020 threads?
Yes, one is now for O.C.& the other is the older one for Political.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: 2020

Post by Lupara »

Confederate wrote:
Lupara wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:16 pm Am I losing my mind or are there two 2020 threads?
Yes, one is now for O.C.& the other is the older one for Political.
I see. I visit the forum on Tapatalk so I just see the two threads in the timeline. I thought perhaps that joint from a few days ago was still having an effect.

Anyway, 2020! Let's talk about what will happen in Montreal, and in Buffalo!

In Montreal anything can happen this year. In Buffalo, anything can happen too.

Now is that a prediction or is that some prediction?!
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:03 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:05 pm Isn't roccaforte out anyway? Bet he's next in line to take over that crew, him and Trucchio were life long friends and Trucchio extorted his little brother Frank apparently, lol a real piece of shit by the sounds of it

Who knows what the full story is. Capeci said in GL that word was he got beat up in jail, then he hinted in another recently, the one about trucchio and corozzo being at the same halfway house that trucchio was was in pc for a month
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Damion Canalichio getting out this month in Philly too I’ve heard.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:58 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:03 pm

Who knows what the full story is. Capeci said in GL that word was he got beat up in jail, then he hinted in another recently, the one about trucchio and corozzo being at the same halfway house that trucchio was was in pc for a month
I just think getting 'beat up' doesnt mean anything, in terms of contributing to his getting shelved (if that's the case). He gets jumped by 10 black guys in the showers, gets 'beat up'. He going to get shelved basis that?

I just havent seen any reason to warrant an 'up and coming star', young incredibly successful Capo whos done time and whos old man has done TIME for the family getting benched because he responded to an insult from an unmade guy, requested tribute from an unmade guy and got into a fight in prison.
You think that's enough to get a guy with his resume shelved?

And Im not saying he's not shelved. Im saying I havent seen a reason to warrant it.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:53 pm Damion Canalichio getting out this month in Philly too I’ve heard.
Good post. Cheers.
roydemeo
Straightened out

Post by roydemeo »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:20 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:53 pm Damion Canalichio getting out this month in Philly too I’ve heard.
Good post. Cheers.
Not so soon.

Name: DAMION CANALICHIO

Register Number: 51303-066

Race: White
Sex: Male

Release Date: 12/21/2020

Located At: FCI Danbury