Ronnie Jew kerner

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Gabagool718
Straightened out

Ronnie Jew kerner

Post by Gabagool718 »

Ronnie Kerner supposed “nephew” of sonny Fran anyone ever here of this guy ? Read someplace he was a capo ? Found him on IG seems like a bit of a cornball/clown.. is he the real deal or just a wannabe?
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Re: Ronnie Jew kerner

Post by Bklyn21 »

Gabagool718 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:17 am Ronnie Kerner supposed “nephew” of sonny Fran anyone ever here of this guy ? Read someplace he was a capo ? Found him on IG seems like a bit of a cornball/clown.. is he the real deal or just a wannabe?
Supposedly he has connections to different people in different families , He's been written about a few times but that Capo statement is Outta control ! Him with Franzese and being called a Capo ???? Definitely BS unless the Mob is now making people named The "Jew" with the last name Keener
JerryB
Straightened out

Post by JerryB »

From the following (cited) talent manager website:

"Ronnie “The Rottweiler” Kerner is a Jewish, born New York native with dual American and Israeli citizenship. A Reformed gangster, Ronnie is now an actor and speaker. Utilizing his inner rage and confusion, Ronnie began a career of fighting in the underground boxing realm. Word of mouth spread quickly; Kerner was a tremendous warrior in the ring, earning a 32-1-0 record through his victories in the “smoker circuit.” Because of this, he was hired for side jobs that required significant muscle. These opportunities surfaced through pre-existing relationships Ron held with hustlers, wise guys and close relationships he had developed in the American Mafia. These work transactions eventually lead to steady jobs on the streets. Kerner was a full inductee into “the life” and ultimately became active in this world. In this environment, he fell under drug addictions and unfortunate, inaccurate charges. After an actual conviction, he was taken from federal correctional facilities to a federal halfway house. Kerner has traveled to hell and back. More than once. Eager to pursue happiness and to create a harmonious and safe upbringing for his daughter, Kerner has entirely turned his life around. But to him, “the life NEVER goes away.” Complete motivation and clarity allowed him into many doors. Partnering up with an old friend’s company Junior Entertainment, he has had the privilege of producing infamous music artists’ work such as Notorious BIG, Snoop Dogg and 50 cent. An avid film watcher, Ronnie has begun an acting career, having appeared in films such as Night Bird directed by Damian Chapa. Other mentionable projects are Second Chances and multi award winning, Mourning On Charlotte Street by Nick Scochamero. Ron has also been featured in the music video Whut’s Real by NLZ ft : The WU Tang Killer Bees and the pilot of The Michael Blackson Show. Ronnie is invested in helping those who are struggling find the proper outlet. He is primarily interested in doing this through hosting, acting, interviews and motivational speaking. He wants his story to help those who are thinking the only answer they have, is to turn to a path of darkness. A comic book, biography book and TV series are in the works about Kerner and his life." http://rogerpaulinc.com/gallery/ronnie-kerner/
Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

There have been ongoing rumors about Kitroser but none of them come from anything credible. I even messaged Cosa Nostra News about it after they published a guest-written article that named Kitroser as a capo. Ed Scarpo got back to me and took down the article, agreeing that it was dubious. That should put the discussion to rest right there.

From what we know, Ronnie Kitroser (Edit: KERNER, not Kitroser) is an ex-con whose arrests, none of which were OC-related, were covered in the Daily News. He has since tried to turn his life around and is a boxer and motivational speaker. I think the whole ex-con angle made it easy for people to throw him in with the Mafia, and it probably spiraled out of control from there with rumors and hearsay. Maybe he's met Sonny Franzese, maybe he hasn't, but I don't believe for a second that Kerner has any Mafia standing, nor is he Sonny Franzese's driver. Unless driver means chauffeuring Franzese to doctors appointments and interviews with Newsday about his life in the mob.
Last edited by gohnjotti on Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:54 pm There have been ongoing rumors about Kitroser but none of them come from anything credible. I even messaged Cosa Nostra News about it after they published a guest-written article that named Kitroser as a capo. Ed Scarpo got back to me and took down the article, agreeing that it was dubious. That should put the discussion to rest right there.

From what we know, Ronnie Kitroser is an ex-con whose arrests, none of which were OC-related, were covered in the Daily News. He has since tried to turn his life around and is a boxer and motivational speaker. I think the whole ex-con angle made it easy for people to throw him in with the Mafia, and it probably spiraled out of control from there with rumors and hearsay. Maybe he's met Sonny Franzese, maybe he hasn't, but I don't believe for a second that Kitroser has any Mafia standing, nor is he Sonny Franzese's driver. Unless driver means chauffeuring Franzese to doctors appointments and interviews with Newsday about his life in the mob.
I think these 2 are confusing , I got them mixed up as well ! Kitroser was called the JEW also and was a Major Narcotics Trafficker I think with the Luccheses who was involved with or was mentioned numerous times in the Mascuzzio and Co. Bank burglary indictment where I think Kitroser was supplying alot of people with narcotics including one of the Colombos John Cerbone ? And was going out with one of the Mascuzzio co defendants Sister and had a kid with her. Kerner was photographed with Sonny Franzese and said to be friendly with alot of gangsters from different families and was named as a Capo with the Colombia a few times which is total BS lol
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Roman "The Jew" Kitroser and Ronnie "The Jew" Lerner confusing !
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Kerner* Ahhhh spell check crap lol
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Bklyn21 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:19 pm Roman "The Jew" Kitroser and Ronnie "The Jew" Lerner confusing !
Confusing indeed. Let me set the record straight:

Roman the Jew Kitroser, 43, was a longtime narcotics trafficker who is currently serving kingpin drug charges. He is scheduled for release on August 11, 2036.

Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

JerryB wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:48 pm From the following (cited) talent manager website:

"Ronnie “The Rottweiler” Kerner is a Jewish, born New York native with dual American and Israeli citizenship. A Reformed gangster, Ronnie is now an actor and speaker. Utilizing his inner rage and confusion, Ronnie began a career of fighting in the underground boxing realm. Word of mouth spread quickly; Kerner was a tremendous warrior in the ring, earning a 32-1-0 record through his victories in the “smoker circuit.” Because of this, he was hired for side jobs that required significant muscle. These opportunities surfaced through pre-existing relationships Ron held with hustlers, wise guys and close relationships he had developed in the American Mafia. These work transactions eventually lead to steady jobs on the streets. Kerner was a full inductee into “the life” and ultimately became active in this world. In this environment, he fell under drug addictions and unfortunate, inaccurate charges. After an actual conviction, he was taken from federal correctional facilities to a federal halfway house. Kerner has traveled to hell and back. More than once. Eager to pursue happiness and to create a harmonious and safe upbringing for his daughter, Kerner has entirely turned his life around. But to him, “the life NEVER goes away.” Complete motivation and clarity allowed him into many doors. Partnering up with an old friend’s company Junior Entertainment, he has had the privilege of producing infamous music artists’ work such as Notorious BIG, Snoop Dogg and 50 cent. An avid film watcher, Ronnie has begun an acting career, having appeared in films such as Night Bird directed by Damian Chapa. Other mentionable projects are Second Chances and multi award winning, Mourning On Charlotte Street by Nick Scochamero. Ron has also been featured in the music video Whut’s Real by NLZ ft : The WU Tang Killer Bees and the pilot of The Michael Blackson Show. Ronnie is invested in helping those who are struggling find the proper outlet. He is primarily interested in doing this through hosting, acting, interviews and motivational speaking. He wants his story to help those who are thinking the only answer they have, is to turn to a path of darkness. A comic book, biography book and TV series are in the works about Kerner and his life." http://rogerpaulinc.com/gallery/ronnie-kerner/
" The Life never goes Away " BULLSHIT !! Your not Made, Never will be , Can't be made ! I love hearing this literal BS . If you want the "Life" gone from your life you can do that , In today's world it's fairly easy ! I'm stuck blah blah blah BS ! I live for my daughter and help people and I'm an entertainer and life motivator etc etc... Your full of stinking shit is what he is
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

He looks like he's joined the new wave of Mafia Marketing, like Ori Spado. I think we're going to see a lot more of this as hanger-ons and associates from the '90s start to retire and look for new ways to make cash. In saying that, Kerner is the worst case that I've seen considering he's not even a mob guy.

Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:29 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:19 pm Roman "The Jew" Kitroser and Ronnie "The Jew" Lerner confusing !
Confusing indeed. Let me set the record straight:

Roman the Jew Kitroser, 43, was a longtime narcotics trafficker who is currently serving kingpin drug charges. He is scheduled for release on August 11, 2036.
Yes 👍 They are confusing very similar , Its funny these days as everyone is out there taking photos with Franzese who is over 100 and everyone kissing his was and they are all his longtime friend or nephew or whatever else lmao ... These guys just start coming out of the woodwork with these crazy claims
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Underground fighter , Life coach , Nephew , Animal rights enthusiast , Entertainer , Producer , Rapper , Songwriter , #1 dad and new Colombo capo , First Lcn Capo in history to be promoted/Inducted without an Italian bone in his body lmfao
Nepa31
Straightened out

Post by Nepa31 »

Obviously he’s not a capo or even made but the guy is definitely connected, has lots of friends in the life, and has been involved with money making schemes bankrolled or set up by known mobsters.

When a guy gets transferred onto to block and a half dozen known made guys(one of which is 100% a Bonanno capo) get up from their table to walk across the block to shake the guys hand and even pat him on the back says something. You can tell by someone’s body language that they have known someone for years. That was the seen I witnessed when he showed up on the block. I was cellmates with his cousin Ken Kerner at the time (they called him KK) and you swore KK hit the lottery.

The loser/wannabe/nobody comments are way off. He isn’t Barney but he’s not some rat loser some of you guys seem to think so highly of. Sometimes I’d like to smack the piss out of a few of you fucksticks.

Giving your opinion based off your knowledge of a subject or even your personal feelings is one thing but trashing a guy you’ve never met is probably not what this forum was designed for.

Rant over. Happy New Year to those of you who keep it classy.
Bkjo18thav
Associate

Post by Bkjo18thav »

Haha guys he got exposed not to far back like November of him paying a blogger to write about him and to say he’s a capo ..and plus he got exposed because he was trying to join a Brooklyn crew Idk which family and people where saying if he’s a capo why is he joining a crew in another family he’s a joke he pays people to say he’s a capo he’s just a connected Free agent now Alphonse Trucchio nephew exposed him on instagram along with “mafia pages “
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Yeah idk he just kinda seems like an E thug to me.. maybe he did a few bids but any real one wouldn’t be on IG trying to prove to the world how tough he is 🤷🏻‍♂️