Active social clubs

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

thesicilian2309
Associate

Re: Active social clubs

Post by thesicilian2309 »

What about Caffe Sorrento and Caffe Romeo in Brooklyn Bensonhurst?!
"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid."
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Bklyn21 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:04 pm
Flushing wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:21 pm
Bennyxo wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:31 pm Anybody aware of any active Mob hangouts in Queens?
Corona, Queens. There is a photo circulating of Tony Federici (Genovese) and Lenny DiMaria (Gambino) talking right outside this club. And it's right next to Tony's restaurant. So it's a safe bet it's a mob club. Corona.PNG
Thats a definite Club lol...Private , Members only , Shades drawn no peeking lol...
Yeah. And look at this club's main striker sitting outside. Has soccer shorts on and everything. Probably says Maradona on the back of his shirt lol.
There you have it, never printed before.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:25 am
Bklyn21 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:04 pm
Flushing wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:21 pm
Bennyxo wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:31 pm Anybody aware of any active Mob hangouts in Queens?
Corona, Queens. There is a photo circulating of Tony Federici (Genovese) and Lenny DiMaria (Gambino) talking right outside this club. And it's right next to Tony's restaurant. So it's a safe bet it's a mob club. Corona.PNG
Thats a definite Club lol...Private , Members only , Shades drawn no peeking lol...
Yeah. And look at this club's main striker sitting outside. Has soccer shorts on and everything. Probably says Maradona on the back of his shirt lol.
😯😂😂😂😂👍
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

thesicilian2309 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:20 am What about Caffe Sorrento and Caffe Romeo in Brooklyn Bensonhurst?!
Caffe Sorrento I think Is still open , It's been there forever
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Anyone know if Esposito Social Club in little Italy Bronx is a hangout for mob guys? And if so what family thanks
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Bklyn21 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:58 am
thesicilian2309 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:20 am What about Caffe Sorrento and Caffe Romeo in Brooklyn Bensonhurst?!
Yah sorrento and romeo are still open. caffe aurora closed about a year ago
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

AntComello wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:04 am Anyone know if Esposito Social Club in little Italy Bronx is a hangout for mob guys? And if so what family thanks
Its owned by Anthony Esposito
Who has numerous holdings of many different companies and corporations from NJ to LI and Connecticut and everywhere in between . I don't know if he's related to the Gigantes Esposito's ? Possibly a Mob place ?
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

I had a coffee there when I was in New York. The atmosphere was not very welcoming.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

JohnnySalami wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:44 am
I remember Bklyn21 saying that Aurora was owned by Colombo associate Phil Fusco and frequented by lots of Colombo & Gambino guys. I wonder where the Colombos hang out nowadays - recent busts don't really have them hanging around at certain places, probably out of fear for law enforcement.

In 2010, capo Reynold Maragni lived in Florida, yet had a social club on Bath Ave. in Brooklyn and another in Staten Island. Luca DiMatteo also operated a social club at 203 Avenue T until his 2015 bust. Jerry Ciauri and Vito Difalco centered their operations out of Vito's Dyker Heights bar, Tryst, which closed last year. Thomas Scorcia met with people at his plumbing business.

JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

The guy toto who used to run aurora died a few years back and the owner used the place as his heating and oil company’s headquarters.

Carlo gambinos old hangout caffe italia is still around but owned by people from Messina
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

gohnjotti wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:56 pm
JohnnySalami wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:44 am
I remember Bklyn21 saying that Aurora was owned by Colombo associate Phil Fusco and frequented by lots of Colombo & Gambino guys. I wonder where the Colombos hang out nowadays - recent busts don't really have them hanging around at certain places, probably out of fear for law enforcement.

In 2010, capo Reynold Maragni lived in Florida, yet had a social club on Bath Ave. in Brooklyn and another in Staten Island. Luca DiMatteo also operated a social club at 203 Avenue T until his 2015 bust. Jerry Ciauri and Vito Difalco centered their operations out of Vito's Dyker Heights bar, Tryst, which closed last year. Thomas Scorcia met with people at his plumbing business.
Yeah , Bensonhurst and Gravesend are pretty dead ! Other than a few condensed spots on 18th ave everything closed down over the last few years up until current . There's cafe's and Clubs scattered but way less than even 3 -4 years ago . What's up Gohn haven't seen ya in a while ! Merry Xmas
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

JohnnySalami wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:59 pm The guy toto who used to run aurora died a few years back and the owner used the place as his heating and oil company’s headquarters.

Carlo gambinos old hangout caffe italia is still around but owned by people from Messina
[/quote. Yea , There was Aurora and a few doors down was the Republican club , Big Lou was a regular at Aurora and a bunch of others. Any day in the summer you'd see them hanging out sitting on the side
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Bklyn21 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:01 pm What's up Gohn haven't seen ya in a while ! Merry Xmas
Merry Xmas to you too.

TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

Not sure if mentioned above but another that I’m pretty sure is still active is on Ocean Ave in SI. Sort of in the south beach area
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:10 am There’s the Banner Social Club in Bensonhurst, which is a Bonanno spot.
The Banner is known for the DEA and every other 3 letter agency getting false Intel that they would be walking in on an active ceremony and they ended up giving a retired ironworker (which in proud to be in the ironworkers union myself) who worked hos balls off to get the required credits to retire all to have a heart attack in the club and died.