Springfield Ma beef

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nepa31
Straightened out

Springfield Ma beef

Post by Nepa31 »

I know most of you are familiar with the Latin King bust involving an Italian being the boss. Long story short but I’ve become stuck in the middle of an IG war between 3 guys from Springfield and I am unfamiliar with them as to who they really are and not just who they portray to be in IG. I need some help from someone who’s got knowledge of Springfield. Who the fuck is chickytheginni, his buddy Damien Trites and this guy who calls himself Johndemart?? One of them knows a relative of mine from the bronx that died a few years back but I’ve never met him. These guys are going at each other’s throats on IG and now I’m getting DMs from all of them like I’m supposed to be the fucking mediator in this shit. Any help would be appreciated. Private message me if necessary.

Thanks
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Re: Springfield Ma beef

Post by Bklyn21 »

Nepa31 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:06 pm I know most of you are familiar with the Latin King bust involving an Italian being the boss. Long story short but I’ve become stuck in the middle of an IG war between 3 guys from Springfield and I am unfamiliar with them as to who they really are and not just who they portray to be in IG. I need some help from someone who’s got knowledge of Springfield. Who the fuck is chickytheginni, his buddy Damien Trites and this guy who calls himself Johndemart?? One of them knows a relative of mine from the bronx that died a few years back but I’ve never met him. These guys are going at each other’s throats on IG and now I’m getting DMs from all of them like I’m supposed to be the fucking mediator in this shit. Any help would be appreciated. Private message me if necessary.

Thanks
Lmfao ! Don't even bother answering it'll never end . I'm not any expert on Springfield or even close but Chickytheginni Is Dave Cecchetelli , One of the Top bookmakers in Springfield Mass. Under Bruno and Uncle to the Latin King leader Mike Cecchetelli King Merlin before Anthony Arrilotta took over , Im pretty sure Dave "Chickytheginni" Was best friends with Arillotta and grew up with him . Now , I don't know what he's been doing , I know he's been trying to come out with some type of Reality show based on his persona Chickytheginni whatever
Nepa31
Straightened out

Post by Nepa31 »

What about this John Demart guy? Supposedly did 20-30 years and seems to know every wise guy under the sun and I gotta tell yeah 99% of the stuff he’s said he would only know if he really knew. Ya know what I’m saying? I’ve been cordial because he truly did know a family member of mine but I would love to know he’s real fucking name. I haven’t asked him but after 10-15 conversations I was hoping he would offer it. I liked a few of his posts on IG(none of them bashing Chicky or Damien) and the next thing I know those two guys are DMing me asking for this guys info. Like WTF type of shit is that? I told them both he’s an old man, don’t sweat it, etc, etc and they still keep going at it. Crazy!!
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Post the argument
Nepa31
Straightened out

Post by Nepa31 »

There’s nothing to post, IG took everything down not long after it was posted. The only thing I got was chickys post of his gangster report.com pic with a bunch of “we all knew you were a liar, etc. over the picture of Damien’s body”.

For the record I’m by no means trying to add to these guys drama they got going on. This in an OC forum and these guys are clearly involved with OC and the fact this guys nephew is a high ranking Latin King just adds to it. I mean these guys went from hosting a decently popular show, in a ton of pictures together with this Flanagans show coming out and at every Gotti Jr kids fight supporting him. Now they don’t even follow each other and some mystery old man is bashing them on IG. I’m sure it will all come out in the wash.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Nepa31 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:00 pm There’s nothing to post, IG took everything down not long after it was posted. The only thing I got was chickys post of his gangster report.com pic with a bunch of “we all knew you were a liar, etc. over the picture of Damien’s body”.

For the record I’m by no means trying to add to these guys drama they got going on. This in an OC forum and these guys are clearly involved with OC and the fact this guys nephew is a high ranking Latin King just adds to it. I mean these guys went from hosting a decently popular show, in a ton of pictures together with this Flanagans show coming out and at every Gotti Jr kids fight supporting him. Now they don’t even follow each other and some mystery old man is bashing them on IG. I’m sure it will all come out in the wash.
Wait so chicky and Damian are beefing with eachother???
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Nepa31
Straightened out

Post by Nepa31 »

That’s what it’s looking like.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Bklyn21 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:49 pm
Nepa31 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:06 pm I know most of you are familiar with the Latin King bust involving an Italian being the boss. Long story short but I’ve become stuck in the middle of an IG war between 3 guys from Springfield and I am unfamiliar with them as to who they really are and not just who they portray to be in IG. I need some help from someone who’s got knowledge of Springfield. Who the fuck is chickytheginni, his buddy Damien Trites and this guy who calls himself Johndemart?? One of them knows a relative of mine from the bronx that died a few years back but I’ve never met him. These guys are going at each other’s throats on IG and now I’m getting DMs from all of them like I’m supposed to be the fucking mediator in this shit. Any help would be appreciated. Private message me if necessary.

Thanks
Lmfao ! Don't even bother answering it'll never end . I'm not any expert on Springfield or even close but Chickytheginni Is Dave Cecchetelli , One of the Top bookmakers in Springfield Mass. Under Bruno and Uncle to the Latin King leader Mike Cecchetelli King Merlin before Anthony Arrilotta took over , Im pretty sure Dave "Chickytheginni" Was best friends with Arillotta and grew up with him . Now , I don't know what he's been doing , I know he's been trying to come out with some type of Reality show based on his persona Chickytheginni whatever
Chicky also claims he was Cellies with skinny Joey I. The feds ...did time for bookmaking , from Springfield mass and was obviously connected to the Bruno crew... wonder why he never got his button if he was moving and shaking on the streets during that time.. cause they were actively making guys from that crew... arillota, tranghese, fusco, ect...

I’ve seen the guy Johndemarts Instagram ... I’m not positive but I remember coming across it due to a post having to do with Chickie demartino , the Colombo soldier who was in wild bills crew... hence I’m almost positive this johndemarts last name is demartino... cause his ig name is johnDemart and then on his little In͏f͏o it says “tino” so I was just putting 2 and 2 together with the Chickie demartino thing on Instagram to putting his last name together to probably be demartino??? Don’t know shit about the guy though, besides the fact he lives in CT... and is older and seems to be in really bad health... I know this wasn’t much help ...
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

chubby wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:43 am
Bklyn21 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:49 pm

Thanks
Chicky also claims he was Cellies with skinny Joey I. The feds ...did time for bookmaking , from Springfield mass and was obviously connected to the Bruno crew... wonder why he never got his button if he was moving and shaking on the streets during that time.. cause they were actively making guys from that crew... arillota, tranghese, fusco, ect...

I’ve seen the guy Johndemarts Instagram ... I’m not positive but I remember coming across it due to a post having to do with Chickie demartino , the Colombo soldier who was in wild bills crew... hence I’m almost positive this johndemarts last name is demartino... cause his ig name is johnDemart and then on his little In͏f͏o it says “tino” so I was just putting 2 and 2 together with the Chickie demartino thing on Instagram to putting his last name together to probably be demartino??? Don’t know shit about the guy though, besides the fact he lives in CT... and is older and seems to be in really bad health... I know this wasn’t much help ...
I dunno why but these guys really love the Social media ! Lmao
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Chicks and Damian are partners on some blog/podcast suprised to hear they are going at it must have had some sort of falling out chickie seems like a real Moron and cornball not surprised he never got his button ..
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Would love to know why they are beefing...maybe chickys mad Damien got more likes then him😂😂
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Would they really make a goofball like this chicky with all those horrible tribal tattoos? Nah but hes prob an associate or former
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Extortion wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:07 pm Would they really make a goofball like this chicky with all those horrible tribal tattoos? Nah but hes prob an associate or former
Homestly almost all the younger guys are covered in shitty generic tattoos....he is a former associate.. was just wondering why at the time he wasn’t made if like I said he ran a big profitable hook and was close to Bruno when you had guys like arillota, Felix tranghese(who I heard was a joke and a brokester) Emilio fusco....
Nepa31
Straightened out

Post by Nepa31 »

I would love to find out who the John Demart guy really is.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Any update on this?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.