Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by NJShore4Life »

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

AntComello wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:54 pm
Lupara wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:31 pm
AntComello wrote:
machinegunfunk wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:35 pm
bert wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:21 pm
500YearReign wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:08 pm
bert wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:50 am Knowing a relative of a wisely is not being connected to the mob. Plus most Italians in any Italian area are NOT mob connected in any way. Camello's name has never come up as an associate anywhere, and since his arrest not a single LE agency federal or state has said he was. No respectable crime writer has said he was.
Bert,

Let me paint a picture for you: (real life example not bio)

I'm a young guy living in S.I. most of my life, I'm italian and my family is 3 or 4 generations deep on S.I., I have went to school with and am neighbors with the sons and daughters of wiseguys. My own family may be cursorily connected but no made people immediate relatives. I'm in there houses, eating dinners with them, staying over etc, they see I'm friends with their son, the father the wiseguy compliments me on my jewelry and tells me to come to him next time I'm looking for something, next time me and the son go down to the father's car lot and he let's us take an infiniti for the day. We make a minor score and he tells the dad. The dad looks at you different like maybe he can use you somehow somewhere, maybe you have some qualities that make him want to mold you. The father calls you periodically to check on his son, and to evaluate how you deal with stressful confrontations or conflicts. Let's say you are smart, diplomatic and firm. He likes what he sees a young man wise beyond his years and he decides at some later date to give you a job. You perform it alone. You bring back the whole take. Its cut up as allotted and you are now not only associated but connected and at a young age. This will not necessarily be a matter of public or even private LE records.
Now you lost me, you are talking about your fantasies. This just got ridiculous.
Lol. Fantasies.

My take on it is the kid was just a straight up lunatic. We’re in a day and age where unfortunately among the psychos of our society it’s acceptable to make trophy kills. Take out a school, a politician, someone of importance. This maniac fancied taking out a major New York crime boss. To each their own I suppose, right? One mans Kennedy is another mans ... Frank Cali.
Heard his first option was to wack Barney Bellomo but he couldn’t find him
Word on the street he only saw Barney's shadow.
And it was Barney’s shadow who ordered him to wack Cali.
Cali’s corpse has sanctioned a hit on Bellamo’s shadow.
These sicilians never let shit go.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by dixiemafia »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:28 pm Cali’s corpse has sanctioned a hit on Bellamo’s shadow.
These sicilians never let shit go.
Hey, Rizzuto's corpse is sanctioning hits so why not Cali? :lol:
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

I just heard some new info from someone close to the family who has seen the actual video tape of the encounter with ant comello... and he was telling me the whole niece theory was completely bullshit and In reality comello was just some weirdo ass internet mob fanatic who found franks address online and basically shot him for no reason ... which makes more sense to me.. if frank has dealt with the kid before and knew him I doubt he would have put himself in that situation.
Lefty_Ruggiero
Straightened out

Post by Lefty_Ruggiero »

chubby wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:17 pm I just heard some new info from someone close to the family who has seen the actual video tape of the encounter with ant comello... and he was telling me the whole niece theory was completely bullshit and In reality comello was just some weirdo ass internet mob fanatic who found franks address online and basically shot him for no reason ... which makes more sense to me.. if frank has dealt with the kid before and knew him I doubt he would have put himself in that situation.
May be true. If Cali did not want him dating his niece, why would he shake his hand after he hits his vehicle? Once this trial gets going we will get more information about the event. Some on here may say otherwise, but I still think Comello's days are numbered.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

chubby wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:17 pm I just heard some new info from someone close to the family who has seen the actual video tape of the encounter with ant comello... and he was telling me the whole niece theory was completely bullshit and In reality comello was just some weirdo ass internet mob fanatic who found franks address online and basically shot him for no reason ... which makes more sense to me.. if frank has dealt with the kid before and knew him I doubt he would have put himself in that situation.
He probably was a big time poster on here 🤷🏻‍♂️
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

I don’t think Comello’s life is at risk in prison. Mobsters dont really whack people anymore or probably dont have manpower to whack someone in PC or even in GP nowadays and he could easily join a skinhead gang in prison and get protection. Prison is a whole other world. The most I could assume is that if hed be on the street on bail or whatever they MIGHT get him but otherwise I doubt any mobster would jeopardize making money for a revenge killing that is sanctioned or not..
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

They have the power to whack but would they over a non money issue this day and age? They dont kill indiscriminately anymore like they used to
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Extortion wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:41 pm I don’t think Comello’s life is at risk in prison. Mobsters dont really whack people anymore or probably dont have manpower to whack someone in PC or even in GP nowadays and he could easily join a skinhead gang in prison and get protection. Prison is a whole other world. The most I could assume is that if hed be on the street on bail or whatever they MIGHT get him but otherwise I doubt any mobster would jeopardize making money for a revenge killing that is sanctioned or not..
Unless there’s a young guy like Freddy geas who is a lifer
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

The kid killed the boss in an unsanctioned killing, if they have a chance to get him and they don’t then they will lose face with the other families. I wouldn’t be surprised if another group kills him to get in good with the gambinos.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

Moscone65 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:43 pm if they have a chance to get him and they don’t then they will lose face with the other families.
Unless they and the other families were behind it.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Extortion wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:41 pm I don’t think Comello’s life is at risk in prison. Mobsters dont really whack people anymore or probably dont have manpower to whack someone in PC or even in GP nowadays and he could easily join a skinhead gang in prison and get protection. Prison is a whole other world. The most I could assume is that if hed be on the street on bail or whatever they MIGHT get him but otherwise I doubt any mobster would jeopardize making money for a revenge killing that is sanctioned or not..
Alotta guys are happy he got whacked and by a nutjob , It would be crazy if someone actually sent him off on this mission to kill Cali
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

They probably wouldn’t do it themselves. When gotti tried to have the guy that hit him and Locascio whacked in prison he went to the ab he didn’t try to have mob guys do it
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Pete wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:44 pm They probably wouldn’t do it themselves. When gotti tried to have the guy that hit him and Locascio whacked in prison he went to the ab he didn’t try to have mob guys do it
Those stories of Gotti using the Aryan Brotherhood sounded like typical stuff the feds make up. If true, it still has nothing to do with Cali and the idiot who shot him. The guy was a nut, plain and simple. He threatened the mayor of New York a week before the Cali shooting, that would never be part of a plan. It's amazing that he got away with the stunt with the mayor, due to negligence by court officers.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:31 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:43 pm if they have a chance to get him and they don’t then they will lose face with the other families.
Unless they and the other families were behind it.