Liborio T Bellomo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AntComello
Full Patched

Re: Liborio T Bellomo

Post by AntComello »

I’m so confused
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
DMC22
On Record

Post by DMC22 »

LOL...So Is everyone else on here, except me. I hate when I see ppl (wrongfully) posting that Barney S was the Barney in that 1987 drug arrest. It was his cousin who is 2 years older. Ppl need to really do better fact checking. And stop posing false info. Or listen when others are tying to explain the truth/facts. But these 2 guys are always getting confused for one another. it happens all the time.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

DMC22 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:21 am LOL...So Is everyone else on here, except me. I hate when I see ppl (wrongfully) posting that Barney S was the Barney in that 1987 drug arrest. It was his cousin who is 2 years older. Ppl need to really do better fact checking. And stop posing false info. Or listen when others are tying to explain the truth/facts. But these 2 guys are always getting confused for one another. it happens all the time.
i believe it. in the fed records they have the bellomo in the 1987 case spelled laborio, and when you look at the fed inmate locator the ages and release date matches up.
DMC22
On Record

Post by DMC22 »

Yes that’s true too. Although Barney T spells his name “ Liborio” lol. Lots of confusion w these two. But it was Barney T in that 1986 arrest. 💯