Peter Gotti’s lawyer claims even ‘Stevie Wonder could see’ mobster is changed man

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Re: Peter Gotti’s lawyer claims even ‘Stevie Wonder could see’ mobster is changed man

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Villain wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:02 am Too many "street guys" around here lately
Yep and it´s getting annoying.

Everybody needs to cool down or take the argument to the graveyard. This is another thread that will be shot down if this bickering continues on here.
There you have it, never printed before.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Peter Gotti’s lawyer claims even ‘Stevie Wonder could see’ mobster is changed man

Post by Wiseguy »

Villain wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:02 am Too many "street guys" around here lately
Haven't legions of self-proclaimed street guys who are here to tell the rest of us about "the life" always been the norm on the forums?
All roads lead to New York.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:48 am
Haven't legions of self-proclaimed street guys who are here to tell the rest of us about "the life" always been the norm on the forums?
It's always been a part of it and adds a certain charm to the boards but once it descends into petty arguing it gets really old, really fast.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Agreed.... there are also a lot of “suckers” on the board that adds a certain charm as well.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

I agree and the interesting thing is that most of those "street guys" constantly post some sci-fi movie bullshit, create polls on who is your fav mobster and also create Mafia fan sites...thats some real brutal street mentality thats for sure
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Still going on with this BS ??? This is not over "STREET GUYS" or Suckers or Non Street Guys ! It started when I called Peter Gotti and the MOB Pieces of Shit Scumbag BUMS who are no good and screw P.Gotti's Compassion garbage
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Ed Scarpo just wrote an article about P.Gotti along with Anthony Ruggiano and his Compassion trash
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Villain wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:20 am
I agree and the interesting thing is that most of those "street guys" constantly post some sci-fi movie bullshit, create polls on who is your fav mobster and also create Mafia fan sites...thats some real brutal street mentality thats for sure
I thought this was supposed to be taken to graveyard.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Damn i wonder if the Colombos are going to win this or the next year... :?
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

It started no where else !! I had my opinions on Pete Gotti and the MOB and Mobsters and a few people went off the wall Apeshit and tried Tearing me down !! That's exactly where everything started ! And that's my view and my opinion , If people here absolutely love the Mob and Mobsters that's they're view and opinion which I'm not going to tear people down for that , But I am going to defend myself when people go nuts, Off the wall and come at me with some crazy insane nonsense attacking me personally
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

mafiastudent wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:27 am
Villain wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:20 am
I thought this was supposed to be taken to graveyard.
It was and you guys kept commenting up until just recently so I commented as well
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

And I'm done I'm not commenting here or the Graveyard
...I don't have to ! I made a comment on my opinions of Peter Gotti and people lost they're minds and blew up the board and different threads over it