Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Post by moneyman »

scagghiuni wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:26 am
moneyman wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:50 pm So is the overall consensus that the majority of the recent murders have been committed by Rizzuto loyalists with revenge being their primary motivation? When was the last non-Rizzuto murder of a Rizzuto loyalist?
i think sollecito, spagnolo and giordano in 2016, since then all the other murders were probably carried out by the rizzuto clan
Is the anti-Rizzuto group today a cohesive organization stemming from Dejardin's original attempts take over Rizzuto's interests? Has the Dejardin group fizzled out and is it purely Commisos vs. Rizzutos at this point?
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

moneyman wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:19 am
scagghiuni wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:26 am
moneyman wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:50 pm So is the overall consensus that the majority of the recent murders have been committed by Rizzuto loyalists with revenge being their primary motivation? When was the last non-Rizzuto murder of a Rizzuto loyalist?
i think sollecito, spagnolo and giordano in 2016, since then all the other murders were probably carried out by the rizzuto clan
Is the anti-Rizzuto group today a cohesive organization stemming from Dejardin's original attempts take over Rizzuto's interests? Has the Dejardin group fizzled out and is it purely Commisos vs. Rizzutos at this point?
i don't know but the rizzuto clan seems strong again, also the caruana-cuntrera's support them and it is very dangerous even for the commisso's
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Well the Rizzuto's should be about their strongest it can get since the releases of Del Balso, Arcadi, Sollecito and Rizzuto, etc.

Of course I know Del Balso maybe went back in due to threats on his life last I heard or the government thought he was in danger or some shit. I forget what it was.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I saw this 1st on Ganster bb, lol ... just saying...

Renaud was referring to the Rizzutos, when he said a group could take over and reestablish control...

Looks like everyone fell in line...

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2019/ ... t-en-force
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I think it's time we Christened the Rizzuto family, THE RIZZUTO FAMILY...
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

So wait they’re saying that the rizzuto clan is in an alliance with Mirarchi and the 2 hella angels guys?
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

I think that once they saw the rizzutos start whacking everybody left and right that was opposing them this year, they kind of all started falling in line. Remember when they killed sal Scoppa and the papers were saying the hells angels were upset that the rizzutos were making too much noise? Well what happened? They kept killing anyways till now there’s not many left in Montreal to oppose them.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

I think the alliance with Mirachi is to stop the hostilities. On the other hand I doubt that it saves Desjardin's head
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

motorfab wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:46 am I think the alliance with Mirachi is to stop the hostilities. On the other hand I doubt that it saves Desjardin's head
Yea I don’t see them giving desjardins a pass. There’s no way in hell that guy lasts when he gets out
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Moscone65 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:58 am I think that once they saw the rizzutos start whacking everybody left and right that was opposing them this year, they kind of all started falling in line. Remember when they killed sal Scoppa and the papers were saying the hells angels were upset that the rizzutos were making too much noise? Well what happened? They kept killing anyways till now there’s not many left in Montreal to oppose them.
Good point...I feel like just a a few months ago people were saying that the rizzutos were battered and beat up and now all of the sudden they are wracking guys left and right and are “stable”. What has changed? Like is there anything major that has happened that would get that back on their feet this quickly or were the reports of them being in disarray exaggerated ?
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Like I said today on the other site gangster bb, the people who said they were finished were foolish. I think what made people wake up was the killing of the Scoppa bros
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Cross-posting.
-----------------
Paris sportifs: la mafia ferme un site qui serait à l’origine d'un suicide

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... uicide.php
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

So who was extorting the Gallos and Arcuris?

The Rizzutos?
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Timeline: A decade of deadly Mob instability, Hells arrests, corruption

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local- ... orruption/
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Montrealer sentenced for failed Mob hit, threats against six, including judge