Active social clubs

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Active social clubs

Post by TwoPiece »

JesusMalverde wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:27 am
TwoPiece wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:17 pm
Bruno187 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:03 pm There are still several in the Arthur Ave section of the Bronx, but nothing compared to years ago.
i was looking around on google maps and it could just as easily be a soccer club or something but it looks like there's one on beaumont ave, the google photos go back years and there's always guys outside the spot.

2355 beaumont ave if anyone wants to check it out
used to be owned by the corporation alex rudaj adjacent there’s an upstair office belonging to a bx genovese boss
interesting.. so was it an albanian club back in the day?

and you mean in the property management office? that would make sense since it seems like most of the higher up genovese guys own a lot of rental properties in the outer boroughs.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Bklyn21 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:10 am
gohnjotti wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:11 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:11 pm 2941 West 15 Street.
2185 Schenectady Ave
1384 East 59 St
7021 20th Ave
7111 20th Ave
2082 East 29 St

Quick list of some in Brooklyn, no time to do 18th Ave. There are plenty of social clubs still around or businesses that function as social clubs. These guys have to network it's essential to their survival.
Any further information on any of these?
E.59th st is a Lucchese spot, I'm pretty sure that was Tommy red Anzelotto's spot, Carmine carini used to go there before those 2 fat idiot twins killed him, He had his supposed florist shop across the street off the corner on the 2nd floor . I dunno who Tommy reds Capo is,, Right around the corner is ladolce vista restaurant which is lucchese and Gambino hangout which used to be Pinnochios restaurant
IIRC , Tommy Anzelotto is a blood relative of Frank Lastorino; either a nephew or cousin. from what the guy Pennisi said about the number and location of the crews, im guessing Anzelotto is probably in one of the two “long island” crews, only because the Brooklyn crew ran by Castelle seems to be Staten Island / Gravesend based. I wonder if the old Vario / Cutaia crew is now absorbed into one of the Long Island crews?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:42 pm
ive probably been to every neighborhood in brooklyn multiple times, except over there. just from the street views I can tell Ave N looks like its got a good neighborhood feel and it looks like, frankly, there arent any yuppies out there yet. looks like a nice place.
It certainly isn't what it used to be but then again nothing is.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:34 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:37 pm
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:40 pm
bert wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:10 pm what the hell do you expect, dirty shoes on the average citizen?
In NY's boroughs? Yes.
There are plenty of guys who don't have two nickels to rub together but walk around looking like a million dollars. They make a score and drop half of it on clothes and jewelry then have empty pockets for the next six months. Grouchy you're way off here.
Looking through his post history, he is a troll lol

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:37 pm
There are plenty of guys who don't have two nickels to rub together but walk around looking like a million dollars. They make a score and drop half of it on clothes and jewelry then have empty pockets for the next six months. Grouchy you're way off here.
Are you speaking from experience here? The guy's sharply dressed. Most guys his age living in the Bronx are hunched over and wearing the same dingly clothes they've had for 10 years.
Troll confirmed.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

TwoPiece wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:26 am
Bruno187 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:03 pm There are still several in the Arthur Ave section of the Bronx, but nothing compared to years ago.
i was looking around on google maps and it could just as easily be a soccer club or something but it looks like there's one on beaumont ave, the google photos go back years and there's always guys outside the spot.

used to be owned by the corporation alex rudaj adjacent there’s an upstair office belonging to a bx genovese boss

and you mean in the property management office? that would make sense since it seems like most of the higher up genovese guys own a lot of rental properties in the outer boroughs.
No....it was a regular "zip" club back in the day that was run by a strange looking barber named Carmine. Normal knock around guys who played cards and hung around. Nobody heavy. He had hair like Richard Simmons and was slightly hunch backed.
Rudaj and Lenny took over places that they were "able" to take over for one reason or another. They were opportunists. In Belmont, mostly Gambino places that were with the older zip regime of Joe G, Sal, and Mascia.
There were other Gambino clubs they wouldn't go near as well as Genovese clubs they didn't touch in the neighborhood.
They had balls, but weren't suicidal.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

newera_212 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:20 am
Bklyn21 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:10 am
gohnjotti wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:11 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:11 pm 2941 West 15 Street.
2185 Schenectady Ave
1384 East 59 St
7021 20th Ave
7111 20th Ave
2082 East 29 St

Quick list of some in Brooklyn, no time to do 18th Ave. There are plenty of social clubs still around or businesses that function as social clubs. These guys have to network it's essential to their survival.
Any further information on any of these?
E.59th st is a Lucchese spot, I'm pretty sure that was Tommy red Anzelotto's spot, Carmine carini used to go there before those 2 fat idiot twins killed him, He had his supposed florist shop across the street off the corner on the 2nd floor . I dunno who Tommy reds Capo is,, Right around the corner is ladolce vista restaurant which is lucchese and Gambino hangout which used to be Pinnochios restaurant
IIRC , Tommy Anzelotto is a blood relative of Frank Lastorino; either a nephew or cousin. from what the guy Pennisi said about the number and location of the crews, im guessing Anzelotto is probably in one of the two “long island” crews, only because the Brooklyn crew ran by Castelle seems to be Staten Island / Gravesend based. I wonder if the old Vario / Cutaia crew is now absorbed into one of the Long Island crews?
I wonder about that as well, What happened to Cutaia crew members , Alotta his guys were direct in that area.
Dr
JesusMalverde
On Record

Post by JesusMalverde »

Bruno187 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:13 pm
TwoPiece wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:26 am

No....it was a regular "zip" club back in the day that was run by a strange looking barber named Carmine. Normal knock around guys who played cards and hung around. Nobody heavy. He had hair like Richard Simmons and was slightly hunch backed.
Rudaj and Lenny took over places that they were "able" to take over for one reason or another. They were opportunists. In Belmont, mostly Gambino places that were with the older zip regime of Joe G, Sal, and Mascia.
There were other Gambino clubs they wouldn't go near as well as Genovese clubs they didn't touch in the neighborhood.
They had balls, but weren't suicidal.

rudaj took over that social club at some point in 2000. across the street used to be barney’s realty company
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

thanks bruno and jesus, really appreciate the rundown.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Bklyn21 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:21 am E.29th st spot is a legit Massage, Body rub parlor run by Russians on the side of N&D Pizza off Ave U 2 blocks from Nostrand ave, And Schenectady ave spot is on on the corner of Ave.N which is Jillys Coffee Cafe which doubles as a cafe/Club which is legit and sometimes frequented by Gambino and Lucchese and mostly regular neighborhood people down the block from Aliotta bakery and the butcher shop
Just saw this Bklyn21....I wasn't referring to the massage spot but I guess that is the same address. There is a store front all the way to the right of it that is used for low key card games and meetings. They let all the players in and roll the gates back down.
The coffee shop is legit as you said and run by the owners daughter but along the side is the spot I'm referring to and you'll see more Colombo associated guys then anything else but I wouldn't be surprised to see guys from any family there.

And La Torre closed, that bullshit deli that kept the name is a fucking disgrace! I'd say I hope it burns down but Aliotta and Moretti would probably go with it and that'd be a tragedy.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:10 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:21 am E.29th st spot is a legit Massage, Body rub parlor run by Russians on the side of N&D Pizza off Ave U 2 blocks from Nostrand ave, And Schenectady ave spot is on on the corner of Ave.N which is Jillys Coffee Cafe which doubles as a cafe/Club which is legit and sometimes frequented by Gambino and Lucchese and mostly regular neighborhood people down the block from Aliotta bakery and the butcher shop
Just saw this Bklyn21....I wasn't referring to the massage spot but I guess that is the same address. There is a store front all the way to the right of it that is used for low key card games and meetings. They let all the players in and roll the gates back down.
The coffee shop is legit as you said and run by the owners daughter but along the side is the spot I'm referring to and you'll see more Colombo associated guys then anything else but I wouldn't be surprised to see guys from any family there.

And La Torre closed, that bullshit deli that kept the name is a fucking disgrace! I'd say I hope it burns down but Aliotta and Moretti would probably go with it and that'd be a tragedy.
I wasn't calling you out or anything on those spots, I know exactly where your talking about by N&D but the message parlor is shady too, Every now n then I see Russians outside that spot, They definitely look like Russian gangsters straight outta central casting, Maybe there's a connection between the 2 spots ? And Jillys definitely is a club on the Schenectady side . I dont go in La torre butcher, I cant stand them either , They're definitely wannabes who sit out in the parking lot smoking cigars playing the role lol ... Theres another social club down on E.73rd and U next to Wilkens deli , The front is a cafe/Pizzeria in the back is a Club
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Aliottas always been great, Joe Aliotta is a piece of work , The guy is always constantly trying to bang all the teenage girls working in there
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Bklyn21 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:06 pm Aliottas always been great, Joe Aliotta is a piece of work , The guy is always constantly trying to bang all the teenage girls working in there
I think you mean John? His last name is Notaro.
Bklyn21 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:03 pm Theres another social club down on E.73rd and U next to Wilkens deli , The front is a cafe/Pizzeria in the back is a Club
Yes the Bergen Beach Cafe.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:07 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:06 pm Aliottas always been great, Joe Aliotta is a piece of work , The guy is always constantly trying to bang all the teenage girls working in there
I think you mean John? His last name is Notaro.
Bklyn21 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:03 pm Theres another social club down on E.73rd and U next to Wilkens deli , The front is a cafe/Pizzeria in the back is a Club
Yes the Bergen Beach Cafe.
Yes, The Bergen beach cafe, And Joe, One of my ex's worked there he always called himself Joe Aliotta and Notaro, I'm like which one is it ? His daughter runs the place and she would call herself aLiotta also
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Theres another Club over on Strickland close to the bowling alley and I dunno if it's still there but there used to be one on mill down by the school bus yard and marina
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:43 am Yes, The Bergen beach cafe, And Joe, One of my ex's worked there he always called himself Joe Aliotta and Notaro, I'm like which one is it ? His daughter runs the place and she would call herself aLiotta also
John is the father ralph is the son and josephine is the daughter. I don't know who Joe is but full disclosure I don't go to Aliotta I go to Palermo.