Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

Almost 2500 posts. WG, where are you hiding? I would like you to elaborate on why Todaro farting is not considered sufficient evidence.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Buffalo Wild Wings are back on the menu and they got BONES in 'em, boys.

Seems NickleCity's previous research into Buffalo-area corruption has grown more legs. We have troublesome political connections and now an Italian-American DEA agent allegedly aiding mafia-connected drug traffickers in Buffalo for a significant period. We have the Buffalo underboss involved in drug trafficking on the Canadian side, so it would seem this is just the other shoe given that Buffalo-Ontario has always been a major portal for drug trafficking and what remains of the organization would inevitably participate. Curious what details come out about the alleged Buffalo-area traffickers.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:00 pm Buffalo Wild Wings are back on the menu and they got BONES in 'em, boys.
Huh?
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Ivan wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:35 pm
B. wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:00 pm Buffalo Wild Wings are back on the menu and they got BONES in 'em, boys.
Huh?
Wyngz is a chicken food product that is in the shape of a chicken wing or a bite-size appetizer-type product, but is not actually a viable Italian Organized Crime group.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

Last edited by Lupara on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

B. wrote:Wyngz is a chicken food product that is in the shape of a chicken wing or a bite-size appetizer-type product, but is not actually a viable Italian Organized Crime group.
If there's 'Todaro' added to the name, such as Todaro's Italian American Wyngz it can quite likely indicate ongoing IOC activity. Also, it is even more likely if there are Dominican pizza's on his menu.

Dominican pizza = Domenico Violi.

Both Pogo and WG are quiet because they know they have no leg to stand on anymore.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

NickleCity wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:47 am FBI agents were at Buffalo City Hall on Wednesday morning as part of a public corruption probe.

The FBI is working with investigators from U.S. Housing and Urban Development and the IRS as part of a court-authorized search, FBI spokeswoman Maureen Dempsey said.

"We have not made any arrests," Dempsey said

https://buffalonews.com/2019/11/06/fbi- ... ion-probe/
This article from this morning has been updated several times.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Seems NickleCity's previous research into Buffalo-area corruption has grown more legs. We have troublesome political connections and now an Italian-American DEA agent allegedly aiding mafia-connected drug traffickers in Buffalo for a significant period. We have the Buffalo underboss involved in drug trafficking on the Canadian side, so it would seem this is just the other shoe given that Buffalo-Ontario has always been a major portal for drug trafficking and what remains of the organization would inevitably participate. Curious what details come out about the alleged Buffalo-area traffickers.
Well said and I agree, they are still around and active ( 1k kilo )

Wonder where Bonnano / NY tie into this , especially the drug part.

Very curious where the Bonannos
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

From what I figure they are closely tied to bonnanos and like Paul manning said, perhaps a satellite family, kinda like Milwaukee to Chicago. The violis seems to be close to that undercover agent the bonnanos made a couple of years back and have close relations but seem to be their own entity at the same time, based on Violi allegedly being promoted to underboss.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by TommyNoto »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:50 pm
Lupara wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:31 pm
mobinfiltrator wrote:
scagghiuni wrote:it doesn't proof buffalo family is viable anyway [emoji38]
Oh please. Been working on this for over two months now. Interviewed by Charlie for Eyewitness News about 6 weeks ago. Read the entire ITO. Should be on tonight. They’re not what they once were but definitely still active. Would appear they are a satellite family for the Bonanno’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think he was just being sarcastic.

As for me, when seeing Todaro on camera for that pizza guy he appeared very comfortable and legit, but that doesn't necessarily rules out anything. The recent movie The Irishman reminded me of Tony Provenzano being interviewed after Hoffa's dissappearance and appeared comfortable as a union official even though he was most certainly directly involved in that murder. One thing that strikes me about many of these high level mobsters is that they are comfortable at presenting themselves. Not for nothing a trait leaders need to posses.
Todaro could fart in his sleep and scagghiuni would say that's a sign of an active mob family.

Well he certainly gets some credit for being accurate about Buffalo family still being active
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Lupara wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:16 pm Both Pogo and WG are quiet because they know they have no leg to stand on anymore.

How so? Eliminate the wild speculation and guessing in this thread and what do you have left? One agent taking bribes years ago from

Those friends or associates included individuals who the defendant believed we members of connected to or associated with Italian organized crime," said U.S. Attorney Jame Kennedy.

We don't know who these dealers are or if they actually are LCN. The indictment makes any mention of LCN which you would expect if the operation was an LCN run ring. We shall wait and see what else comes out.

Meanwhile we have direct statments from the FBI and other LE in 2017 and 2019 saying there is no family in Buffalo.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Moscone65 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:39 pm From what I figure they are closely tied to bonnanos and like Paul manning said, perhaps a satellite family, kinda like Milwaukee to Chicago. The violis seems to be close to that undercover agent the bonnanos made a couple of years back and have close relations but seem to be their own entity at the same time, based on Violi allegedly being promoted to underboss.
They definitely have strong historic ties to the Bonannos (especially with narcotics trafficking) going back more than a half century. I would be very surprised if they are not their own entity. I mean they have their own admin/leadership structure. Buffalo may not be large by N.Y. city standards, but they are larger and much more active than they have been given credit.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
Lupara wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:16 pm Both Pogo and WG are quiet because they know they have no leg to stand on anymore.

How so? Eliminate the wild speculation and guessing in this thread and what do you have left? One agent taking bribes years ago from

Pogo
You conveniantly ignore Todaro's fart, which according to a CI (rumored to be his wife) smelled fishy, like he was up to something, which in turn indicates IOC viability.

And you also conveniantly ignore his Dominican Voilà pizza, which is second on the menu list. My sources on the street, who actually live there and know more than you, me or the feds, have comfirmed this is a referance to Domenic Violi being his underboss and his way of saying to the feds "fuck you, I'm still in business with this guy and there's nothing you can you do about it".

I understand this quite reliable circumstantial evidence is hard to grasp for you guys, but you just have to accept it for what it is.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by TommyNoto »

Lupara wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:45 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote:

Pogo
You conveniantly ignore Todaro's fart, which according to a CI (rumored to be his wife) smelled fishy, like he was up to something, which in turn indicates IOC viability.

And you also conveniantly ignore his Dominican Voilà pizza, which is second on the menu list. My sources on the street, who actually live there and know more than you, me or the feds, have comfirmed this is a referance to Domenic Violi being his underboss and his way of saying to the feds "fuck you, I'm still in business with this guy and there's nothing you can you do about it".

I understand this quite reliable circumstantial evidence is hard to grasp for you guys, but you just have to accept it for what it is.

The FBI reports to the DOJ , lol , wow
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:25 pm

Those friends or associates included individuals who the defendant believed we members of connected to or associated with Italian organized crime," said U.S. Attorney Jame Kennedy.

We don't know who these dealers are or if they actually are LCN. The indictment makes any mention of LCN which you would expect if the operation was an LCN run ring. We shall wait and see what else comes out.

Meanwhile we have direct statments from the FBI and other LE in 2017 and 2019 saying there is no family in Buffalo.

Pogo
According the indictment I posted on the FBI files thread the bribes were not all years ago. Criminal conduct begins around 2008 and continues through 2019. I believe the recent arrests of Ron Serio, Anthony Gerace, and Messaccia are related. These men all have strong generational familial connections to the Buffalo mob which I’ve highlighted in post above—Just as it appears Bongiovanni appears to have had. By the way FBI SA in charge of Buffalo field office was present at the press conference and Q&A which I posted above.