Skinny Joey Out This Week

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Frank
Full Patched

Re: Skinny Joey Out This Week

Post by Frank »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:13 pm
Ivan wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:55 pm
PHL_Mob wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:10 pmGotta give credit to the Thin guy he’s got crews in Newark/NoJerz, SoCal, SoFla, Boston/NE, Las Vegas, and people scattered about NYC and northeast PA (I’ve heard Philly has actually absorbed the people left of what was the Bufalino Family).
Skinny's got people here in Vegas, no kidding? Any familiar names?

You could probably make a shitload of money shylocking here. Lot of desperate people, degenerate gamblers, etc.
I'm not sure how we're defining crews here but there aren't any LCN crews in Vegas or California today. Even 20 years ago, the only families with members still in Vegas were New York and Chicago. And there's nobody left in NE Pennsylvania to absorb.

Philadelphia has their small North Jersey crew. Still some guys up in Boston, maybe. And, Merlino has associates down in Florida. But the general trend, as far as their world and reach goes, is one of shrinking - not expanding - scope.
There was one guy that went to the Philly Family, I read a couple years ago.Forgot his name and probably old and hardly active. I'll try to find his name again . Had a nickname, so I'd probably remember if I see it. Who knows maybe he's dead. It could turn out he was never made in the Bufalinos
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Merlino’s cousin is up there. Dave DeMelfi. They have a scrap metal operation up there and some book. Probably some other side shit I don’t even know about also.
AngeloColombo
Associate

Mob talk..

Post by AngeloColombo »

I heard in the recent mob talk Joey has a crew in Florida ? And is looking to make a few ? https://youtu.be/tLlk_7XbHd8
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Mob talk..

Post by NJShore4Life »

AngeloColombo wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:51 am I heard in the recent mob talk Joey has a crew in Florida ? And is looking to make a few ? https://youtu.be/tLlk_7XbHd8
Joey has a crew of younger guys from South Philly that relocated down there with him. None of them are on any charts or anything so I won’t out them on here. They aren’t household names or even known. They’re all in mid/late 20s to mid 30s agewise.
Lefty_Ruggiero
Straightened out

Post by Lefty_Ruggiero »

Frank wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:30 am
PHL_Mob wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:10 pmGotta give credit to the Thin guy he’s got crews in Newark/NoJerz, SoCal, SoFla, Boston/NE, Las Vegas, and people scattered about NYC and northeast PA (I’ve heard Philly has actually absorbed the people left of what was the Bufalino Family).

You could probably make a shitload of money shylocking here. Lot of desperate people, degenerate gamblers, etc.
I'm not sure how we're defining crews here but there aren't any LCN crews in Vegas or California today. Even 20 years ago, the only families with members still in Vegas were New York and Chicago. And there's nobody left in NE Pennsylvania to absorb.

Philadelphia has their small North Jersey crew. Still some guys up in Boston, maybe. And, Merlino has associates down in Florida. But the general trend, as far as their world and reach goes, is one of shrinking - not expanding - scope.
There was one guy that went to the Philly Family, I read a couple years ago.Forgot his name and probably old and hardly active. I'll try to find his name again . Had a nickname, so I'd probably remember if I see it. Who knows maybe he's dead. It could turn out he was never made in the Bufalinos
You talking about Billy D'Elia?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:27 pm
AngeloColombo wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:51 am I heard in the recent mob talk Joey has a crew in Florida ? And is looking to make a few ? https://youtu.be/tLlk_7XbHd8
Joey has a crew of younger guys from South Philly that relocated down there with him. None of them are on any charts or anything so I won’t out them on here. They aren’t household names or even known. They’re all in mid/late 20s to mid 30s agewise.
Some guys associated with Merlino in Florida were named in a leaked interal FBI memo (from Wiki Leaks) a number of years ago. It was on the forum.
All roads lead to New York.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:00 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:27 pm
Some guys associated with Merlino in Florida were named in a leaked interal FBI memo (from Wiki Leaks) a number of years ago. It was on the forum.
Yeah it’s none of those guys in the FBI Memo
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Way to assume he was speaking on the individuals in the FBI memo, since the FBI knows all. I am sure he saw that memo before and still made this post.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Lefty_Ruggiero wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:50 pm
Frank wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:30 am

You talking about Billy D'Elia?
No it wasn't D'Elia.