John Alite, Rapper

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Re: John Alite, Rapper

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

bert wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:20 pm
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:47 pm Candace Owens is what my black friends call a house ****o.
In the other thread you said you hang out with wiseguys in bars, and see how they interact with Black people, now you claim you have Black friends too. Are the Black friend you have the same ones who you personally witness interacting with mafia members?
Are you one of those people who likes to follow around your abusers so you can continually get smacked around? It's starting to seem like it.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:21 pm
bert wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:20 pm
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:47 pm Candace Owens is what my black friends call a house ****o.
In the other thread you said you hang out with wiseguys in bars, and see how they interact with Black people, now you claim you have Black friends too. Are the Black friend you have the same ones who you personally witness interacting with mafia members?
Are you one of those people who likes to follow around your abusers so you can continually get smacked around? It's starting to seem like it.
No, I just like holding assholes like you accountable. Like assholes who can't smack anyone in real life, and can only claim to do so on on the internet
Now tell us about the barroom wiseguys you know. It''s ok, we're all friends here.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Have anyone listened to the narco marachi music??

There's a documentary on it on pluto i believe.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

https://youtu.be/cvHeJIkv8S8

Heres a documentary
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Many old European gangs back in the centuries had their own songs regarding their everyday life that were sang in bars and stuff, and so it's a similar thing. Even the Italian Mafia has it's own music lol

Some of these annoying fellas are directly financied by todays "celebrity" gangsters so they can sing about their lifestyle, like talking illegal business over the phone and driving expensive cars all day long, and in the end they wonder how they got caught lol but it depends a lot from the nationality, meaning for example I personally can't stand listening to bullshit like this one made by Alite with the Albanians, or listening to Russians, Bulgarians or Italians rapping lol or even Germans lol that's some abnormal bullshit lol

Although many of those so-called sponsors will put you in the grave for those same bullshit artists... that's their IQ and mentality
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:55 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:52 pm Is there anything sadder than white people trying to be black?
Black people trying to be white. Candace Owens. "Toms".
Candice Owens is SUPER intelligent..... agree with Wiseguy here...... dont complain about blacks being dumb AND still complain about the smart ones too....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Rocco wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:02 am Jesus H Christ what in the fuck was that?
If you were referring to my post, you should first check out John Dickes Cosa Nostra, specifically the chapter titled, "The Violence Industry".

He talks about how in Sicily, violence ( itself) as well as the capacity for violence can almost be considered a form of currency. It's a really fascinating idea, I've come to see criminal entities like corrupt companies because of it......
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:15 pm video was disgraceful for a bunch of reasons. could easily be mistaken for a parody. sorry if this generalization offends anyone, but Albanians are scumbags
It's the plain truth. Same goes for Hungarians and Bulgarians. Scum of the earth who sell their own sisters for 10 bucks.
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: John Alite, Rapper

Post by Lupara »

Etna wrote:
CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:19 am Also, the Cartel kids, like Chapos sons are all over social media too...... it's more of a " Young" thing.......

Well I see a growing trend. Chapos kids, Gotti's kids all over social media, Griselda Blanco's kids wanted to start a reality tv show, made in Staten Island?

I come to believe this is all a bunch of talentless people who no longer get the respect/attention from when their relative was in power on the street so they have to milk it for all its worth.
Which one of her children, Michael Corleone?

The saddest thing of this clip is when he's making fun/bragging about killing people, in a clip meant for young people, which is incredibly ironic considering he talks about his efforts of keeping these same kids of the streets and away from crime.

Killing in the mob is just a necessity sometimes and it's not meant to be fun and certainly not something to brag about yet he does it every opportunity he gets which shows what a loser he is.

Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Lupara wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:17 am
Etna wrote:
CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:19 am Also, the Cartel kids, like Chapos sons are all over social media too...... it's more of a " Young" thing.......

Well I see a growing trend. Chapos kids, Gotti's kids all over social media, Griselda Blanco's kids wanted to start a reality tv show, made in Staten Island?

I come to believe this is all a bunch of talentless people who no longer get the respect/attention from when their relative was in power on the street so they have to milk it for all its worth.
Which one of her children, Michael Corleone?

The saddest thing of this clip is when he's making fun/bragging about killing people, in a clip meant for young people, which is incredibly ironic considering he talks about his efforts of keeping these same kids of the streets and away from crime.

Killing in the mob is just a necessity sometimes and it's not meant to be fun and certainly not something to brag about yet he does it every opportunity he gets which shows what a loser he is.
Yep, Michael Corleone

https://youtu.be/W2b4kokXRB8
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:56 am
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:55 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:52 pm Is there anything sadder than white people trying to be black?
Black people trying to be white. Candace Owens. "Toms".
Candice Owens is SUPER intelligent..... agree with Wiseguy here...... dont complain about blacks being dumb AND still complain about the smart ones too....
According to Grouchy and liberals in general, if a black person doesn't follow lockstep with what liberals tell them, they're an "Uncle Tom." Too many blacks have bought into this mindset for decades and it's a primary reason for their ongoing problems.

Here is Owens calling out white, race-baiting liberals on their BS.

https://youtu.be/A-sgrki4pu4

By the way, I feel totally fine taking this thread off on a tangent considering it started with a lame rap video of some Albanian guys playing "gangsta."
All roads lead to New York.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Villain wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:25 am Many old European gangs back in the centuries had their own songs regarding their everyday life that were sang in bars and stuff, and so it's a similar thing. Even the Italian Mafia has it's own music lol

Some of these annoying fellas are directly financied by todays "celebrity" gangsters so they can sing about their lifestyle, like talking illegal business over the phone and driving expensive cars all day long, and in the end they wonder how they got caught lol but it depends a lot from the nationality, meaning for example I personally can't stand listening to bullshit like this one made by Alite with the Albanians, or listening to Russians, Bulgarians or Italians rapping lol or even Germans lol that's some abnormal bullshit lol

Although many of those so-called sponsors will put you in the grave for those same bullshit artists... that's their IQ and mentality
in south italy anyway the rap is not popular, they listen to neomelodic music that consists of traditional neapolitan songs, most of this singer ar linked to organized crime
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

scagghiuni wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:18 am
Villain wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:25 am Many old European gangs back in the centuries had their own songs regarding their everyday life that were sang in bars and stuff, and so it's a similar thing. Even the Italian Mafia has it's own music lol

in south italy anyway the rap is not popular, they listen to neomelodic music that consists of traditional neapolitan songs, most of this singer ar linked to organized crime
I agree and I also wonder who financied the La Musica Della Mafia volumes...
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

scagghiuni wrote:

They use lots of rap music in Gomorra.
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

Villain wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:25 am
scagghiuni wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:18 am

I agree and I also wonder who financied the La Musica Della Mafia volumes...
That music was pretty good. Italian folk music. The music of brigands (brigante). I have their three of their cd's. Was the music or the cd's produced in Germany? Or they were marketed by a German company or something. I still prefer Carlo Buti, Beniamino Gigli, Giuseppe DeStefano, Franco Corelli, Jimmy Roselli, Jerry Vale and Luciano Pavarotti.