John Alite, Rapper

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

maxiestern11
Full Patched

Re: John Alite, Rapper

Post by maxiestern11 »

I’m taught my children all their lives to appreciate good music and not even listen to any of that crap! And I’m happy to report that they don’t!
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

This social media/ rap attention thing is just a evolution of old shit.

It's essentially Advertising for Criminal firms.
These are basically recruitment tactics... The Army says, " Be All You Can Be!!".... The gangs say, " Get All You Can Get!!!"...

Like advertising murders is silly right? Yet the Cartels will kill you, ON VIDEO, and then post it online.

It's like equal parts propaganda, advertisement, when they hang 10 bodies of a highway, it has the same essential function as a billboard. It's just advertising the dominant criminal brand in the area.

This social media shit is just the replacement for graffiti, gangs marking thier territory.....

I would venture to guess where there is Western influence, and poor young people, there will be SOME incarnation of hip hop.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Jesus H Christ what in the fuck was that?
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:19 am Also, the Cartel kids, like Chapos sons are all over social media too...... it's more of a " Young" thing.......

Well I see a growing trend. Chapos kids, Gotti's kids all over social media, Griselda Blanco's kids wanted to start a reality tv show, made in Staten Island?

I come to believe this is all a bunch of talentless people who no longer get the respect/attention from when their relative was in power on the street so they have to milk it for all its worth.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

I was just watching a Documentary, Interview, Whatever you wanna call it by Jr. Gotti's lawyer, Not Fernich or Carnesi where towards the end he says he got a phone call at his office from Dominic Cicale asking him for help because he just was released from prison and wanted to become a rapper and kept calling ,Harassing the lawyer about it . The lawyer says are you fucken crazy,Kidding me ?!?! You just ratted me out, Ratted on your own people and ratted out Gotti Jr. FUCK YOU ! I was dying laughing,the title/Link on YouTube is Reflections on U.S. vs John Gotti Jr. 10 years later
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

It's not only the rapping, that may not even be rapping, it's his stupidity. I have never seen a more self centered and clueless to what an asshole he is type than Alite. He is all over now, I hope they don't bring him out as a guest commentator during the Super Bowl, or give him a talk show on a network. Alite is just an annoying prick. If he were a weatherman he would point at the map and say " There is storm front over the Dakota's, where i buried 3 guys I killed in 1998, and in Chicago Illinois, where I just appointed the new boss of the Outfit, we are expecting rain..." He's very self absorbed and delusional, yet has followers.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Etna wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:05 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:19 am Also, the Cartel kids, like Chapos sons are all over social media too...... it's more of a " Young" thing.......

Well I see a growing trend. Chapos kids, Gotti's kids all over social media, Griselda Blanco's kids wanted to start a reality tv show, made in Staten Island?

I come to believe this is all a bunch of talentless people who no longer get the respect/attention from when their relative was in power on the street so they have to milk it for all its worth.
I'd bet money there are MS-13 kids in El Salvador doing the same....Colombia is the guerillas, so I doubt it there.
But Brazil? Most likely, yeah... many places I think.....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

The Boys on Amazon....

Show is nuts....
Brian the brain
Associate

Post by Brian the brain »

A lite is the worst kind of human being.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:52 pm Is there anything sadder than white people trying to be black?
Black people trying to be white. Candace Owens. "Toms".
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

video was disgraceful for a bunch of reasons. could easily be mistaken for a parody. sorry if this generalization offends anyone, but Albanians are scumbags
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:55 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:52 pm Is there anything sadder than white people trying to be black?
Candace Owens doesn't try to be white. She's just smart enough not to fall for the same liberal bullshit so many of her people do. Including you, apparently.
All roads lead to New York.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Candace Owens is what my black friends call a house ****###.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:40 pm
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:55 am
Candace Owens doesn't try to be white. She's just smart enough not to fall for the same liberal bullshit so many of her people do. Including you, apparently.
Says the guy who buys into the career conman Donald Trump. You're a sucker.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:47 pm Candace Owens is what my black friends call a house ****o.
In the other thread you said you hang out with wiseguys in bars, and see how they interact with Black people, now you claim you have Black friends too. Are the Black friend you have the same ones who you personally witness interacting with mafia members?