Outfit Associate dies before sentencing

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Outfit Associate dies before sentencing

Post by Lupara »

Wiseguy wrote:
Frank wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:22 am
Moscone65 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:23 am Let’s agree to disagree then
I'm kinda in the middle, but knowing that it has slowed down,and could be alot different than it used to be. If they have made guys fairly recently, do they still have a ceremony or does their Capo just say I put in for your membership and the bosses approved it. But what's certain time will tell and it will tell in the not so distant future. Your right in the fact LE has them as a viable family.
They are a viable family but more on par with the few other remaining small, weak families outside New York, i.e New Jersey, New England, and Philadelphia.
I cannot believe you forget to mention Buffalo. As a man of facts, you should know of the fact of their existance. Shame on you WG. All credit lost, forever.
Villain
Filthy Few

Re: Outfit Associate dies before sentencing

Post by Villain »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:22 am They wer constantly in the news and have had more media coverage than any other family.
Thanks to their "creator" Al Capone. From that point on they were labeled as secretive criminal organization and were not able to dodge the media even for a second, which was only one of the main reasons on why they had different type of hierarchy and also had large numbers of high level associates. I mean, they were still called the "Capone" Mob by the media even during the 1960's.
Last edited by Villain on Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Lupara wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:31 pm
Wiseguy wrote:
I'm kinda in the middle, but knowing that it has slowed down,and could be alot different than it used to be. If they have made guys fairly recently, do they still have a ceremony or does their Capo just say I put in for your membership and the bosses approved it. But what's certain time will tell and it will tell in the not so distant future. Your right in the fact LE has them as a viable family.
They are a viable family but more on par with the few other remaining small, weak families outside New York, i.e New Jersey, New England, and Philadelphia.
I cannot believe you forget to mention Buffalo. As a man of facts, you should know of the fact of their existance. Shame on you WG. All credit lost, forever.
Can't imagine how I could have missed that.
All roads lead to New York.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:04 pm
Lupara wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:31 pm
Wiseguy wrote:
I cannot believe you forget to mention Buffalo. As a man of facts, you should know of the fact of their existence. Shame on you WG. All credit lost, forever.
Can't imagine how I could have missed that.
It was an accidental oversight. :mrgreen:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".