How Many Mafia Families Were There? 20,24,26???

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

maxiestern11
Full Patched

Re: How Many Mafia Families Were There? 20,24,26???

Post by maxiestern11 »

JCB1977 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:54 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:50 pm
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:36 pm A farmer? Maxie go hug your Barney Bellomo cardboard cutout.
Lol.... your like an infantile mental cripple!... a three year old in an large body! 🤯🤯🤯😜🤣
Maxie, If you still have that cut out of Barney please PM me where I could find one ;)
Lol 👍
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:38 pmWell I could say Gus Russo and William Roemer but then you'll just discredit them even though the hacks you named from New York don't have any more credibility than they do, so what's the point?
In keeping with even a broken clock being right twice a day, I believe you're right about Russo. I don't recall Roemer making that claim.
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:50 pmFuck you. And Wiseguy.

Neither of you can have a discussion without making things personal. You're both punks. Message board gangsters. Mob groupies.
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume your favorite book isn't How to Win Friends and Influence People.
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:53 pm Just ban me. This place is bullshit. I broke the number one rule. Never ever question the Genovese family's unmatched power in the history of mankind.

No discussion here. Just a Genovese fan blog where a Beyonce Bee Hive of Genovese groupies will come after you if you discuss families who matched their power in the past.
No, it's a matter of you assuming you can talk out if your ass without being called on it. Quit making this about the Genovese family.
gohnjotti wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:50 pm The fact that Grouchy knows about Furio, a poster way before his time, says to me that he’s gotta be a troll, probably OakasFan.
I asked him if he was OakAsFan since he's as far left liberal. He denies he's him. I don't believe him. Personally, I think he'd be happier making calls for the Bernie Sanders campaign.
All roads lead to New York.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:00 pm I asked him if he was OakAsFan since he's as far left liberal. He denies he's him. I don't believe him. Personally, I think he'd be happier making calls for the Bernie Sanders campaign.
I'd be willing to bet money that it's him. He won't even respond to the allegation. He's probably reading these posts, sweating bullets, thinking "Goddamn how'd they know it's me? Am I really that predictable?"
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:06 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:00 pm I asked him if he was OakAsFan since he's as far left liberal. He denies he's him. I don't believe him. Personally, I think he'd be happier making calls for the Bernie Sanders campaign.
I'd be willing to bet money that it's him. He won't even respond to the allegation. He's probably reading these posts, sweating bullets, thinking "Goddamn how'd they know it's me? Am I really that predictable?"
Yup, he gave himself away with his far-left politics. The ones he thinks are mainstream.
All roads lead to New York.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:25 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:06 pm
Yup, he gave himself away with his far-left politics. The ones he thinks are mainstream.
Yep, the style of his posts, his weird conspiratorial views on the Mafia, his far-left political views. I’m just waiting for him to drop his “everybody in the Mafia are snitches, it’s the only way they’ve survived for so long” line, although that would probably be too easy.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Well this went off the rails
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'