Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Chris Christie wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:13 pm So mob infiltrator, are you at liberty to lay out the Rocco Luppino crew? Or name any Canadian based Buffalo members aside from Dom Violi?

Natale Luppnio is another one.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:05 pm
Chris Christie wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:13 pm So mob infiltrator, are you at liberty to lay out the Rocco Luppino crew? Or name any Canadian based Buffalo members aside from Dom Violi?

Natale Luppnio is another one.

Pogo
Is Gius. Violi a member?

Domenico Violi
Giuseppe Violi
Rocco Lupino
Salvatore Agro
Joseph Albano
Frank Bifulco
Victor Cannarozzo Jr
Louis Manzo
Alfonso Napoli
Robert Panaro
Frank Perna
Victor Sansonese
Joseph Todaro Jr
Natale Luppino
FNU Brindinsi
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:49 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:26 pm
mobinfiltrator wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:18 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:11 pm
mobinfiltrator wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:43 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:48 pm
mobinfiltrator wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:24 pm So...literally just had a sit down with a guy I know about another matter. This guy is as far from LE as it gets. He tells me Pat is out. He went to meet him just over a week ago, says he's an absolute mess, but most importantly he was by himself. No family members. No bodyguard. All alone which is very telling. I'm surprised he's not flipped.
If I was pat I would probably just leave, or use my resources to make a statement by whacking out a bunch of his enemies. I don’t see any other way out of it for him. If he were to pack his bags and leave to South America, like Argentina or something, he’d be fine as long as he doesn’t put his nose in Canada any longer. I just don’t think that pats style. So what did you source say exactly? Pat wants to leave? Surrender? What is his move?
Nothing more. Just this wiseguy is on his own. I've never seen him with less than two. This guy has loads of covert recordings of him that he wants to hand over. Might be really interesting. They were recorded during some kind of fraud investigation.
No offense to you but if somebody on the internet has that kind of inside knowledge of Pat's status, everybody on the street must know it as well. Over/Under on when he gets whacked?
No idea. No one has. I didn't ask question like "who" or "when". Everyone knows he's on his own. I really thought he might flip, but his old man was old school.
Calabrese's old man was old school and so was Mike Franzese's old man...doesn't mean shit in this day in age. The old man isn't here any longer.
What a pointless response. Nicky Scarfo will likely die in the can and his old man was as standup as it gets.
Some do, some don’t. Writing off Paul’s response as ‘doesnt mean shit’ was non sensical and pointless. Save your definitives on generalizations. Waste of every bodies time.
Excellent point counselor, thanks so much for your input. Just because somebody’s old man was stand up means SHIT today. And you know it. Junior Gotti’s old man was stand up, a big mouth albeit, but stand up. Now he’s telling tales on Twitter. Tony Milano was stand up for 60+ years, too bad his son cooperated, Joe Rosa was a stand up Capo in Pittsburgh, son flipped and devastated them. Just because somebody’s old man was stand up doesn’t mean it automatically falls to the next generation. I truly appreciate your defense of Paul but I wasn’t attacking him. If playing devils advocate is offensive to you, tough shit. FACT IS A STAND UP OLD MAN MEANS NOTHING WITH THE NEXT GENERATION. As evident by a few of examples I just cited. ;) Paul, if you were offended, I apologize. Sonny tends to babble and just start shit with other posters, it won’t take you long to figure it out. Enjoy the night Sonny and thank you kindly for paying close attention to me, I’m flattered and weirded out at the same time. You been stocking me for years now. Get over it dude. Move forward. Letting me rent space in your head isn’t good for you man. You’re better than that. You can do it, I know you can :mrgreen:
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Chris Christie wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:11 pm Is Gius. Violi a member?

Don't think that was confirmed.

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:24 pm So...literally just had a sit down with a guy I know about another matter. This guy is as far from LE as it gets. He tells me Pat is out. He went to meet him just over a week ago, says he's an absolute mess, but most importantly he was by himself. No family members. No bodyguard. All alone which is very telling. I'm surprised he's not flipped.
What do you mean he's out. Getting out of the life or got out of the hospital?
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

What do you mean he's out. Getting out of the life or got out of the hospital?
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Last edited by Angelo Santino on Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

@ Paul Manning

Do you think the FBI has identified all the Bonnano members in Canada?
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

Starting to look like something. Like the subtle humor.

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Love the pepperoni pie touch on this Governor! We should get a list of employees from La Nova Pizza And add them in as associates
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

What began as half-a-joke is involving into a quarter one.

1 What is the source(s) for Natale Luppino and FNU Brandinsi?
2 Was Rocco Luppino identified as a member prior to 2015 (in 2017)? There's a pic of him right out of 1969 with a fro indicating he's been around for awhile.
3 What year did the FBI label Buffalo as Inactive?

ext/dmzx/imageupload/files/83eeec1e3612 ... 2b7880.gif
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:27 pm
Chris Christie wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:11 pm Is Gius. Violi a member?

Don't think that was confirmed.

Pogo
I don't think so either. Didn't he state that he had a choice of being made in Bonannos or Buffalo. Haven't seen any else about it.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Phi Napoli on left with sweater with Frank “Bucky” Ciminelli 1972. Is this Alphonse Napoli. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fb/b6/a8 ... 5bbb8a.jpg