Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: New Member

Post by TommyGambino »

Maybe there are 30 made guys, maybe not, but you've got to wonder how many are actually active, probably half that number given the lack of cases.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:15 am Maybe there are 30 made guys, maybe not, but you've got to wonder how many are actually active, probably half that number given the lack of cases.
That's a good point. I think the lack of cases is the biggest red flag of all. Until the Violi tapes it looked like it mirrors other defunct families. Some leftovers from the glory days who are still hustling, but not in an organized fashion. If there's Buffalo LCN revival it would set a precedent, although I continue to be skeptical since there's not much solid info on the matter. Take a look at Philly for example - there's a ton of info coming out about them, new cases on consistent basis and it just confirms how they are winding down as an organization, how there's not much action left in South Philly, how X wants to go legit, etc.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

eboli wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:12 am I imply the recent alleged activity doesn't seem to happen in the city of Buffalo and I don't see any reason for a potential dominant canadian faction to give a fuck about the depleted american faction on other side of the border, instead of doing their own thing. They used to be called The Arm too, because of the Local 210, but that doesn't seem to be the case either anymore. :lol:
according to wiretaps violi was made underboss by joe todaro jr. who lives in florida, i dont see why they ask permission or something to him if the family was dead... violi would just form his gang on his own or made by the bonanno's
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Re: Buffalo - Alive and well?

Post by Ozgoz »

If funds were being diverted to terrorism wouldn’t it make more sense to proclaim the Buffalo mob was very much alive, sensationalise it, even?

I suspect as usual the truth lies in the middle. I’m interested in the notion that Todaro would focus on the old Canadian territories controlled by Buffalo. I think that’s what’s happening.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by CabriniGreen »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:34 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:59 amFor all my " rambling", I felt vindicated once the new indictment hit, that I saw coming from a fuckin mile away.... I continuously brought it to the board because I actually respect the brain power on here....and I KNEW there was fire behind that smoke. I just didnt understand how it all tied together....
Vindicated about what?
Yall really are some lil catty girls lol.....

Vindicated in that what you guys percieved was some nonsense in my head I made up, wasnt at all.....
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

scagghiuni wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:37 am
eboli wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:12 am I imply the recent alleged activity doesn't seem to happen in the city of Buffalo and I don't see any reason for a potential dominant canadian faction to give a fuck about the depleted american faction on other side of the border, instead of doing their own thing. They used to be called The Arm too, because of the Local 210, but that doesn't seem to be the case either anymore. :lol:
according to wiretaps violi was made underboss by joe todaro jr. who lives in florida, i dont see why they ask permission or something to him if the family was dead... violi would just form his gang on his own or made by the bonanno's
His promotion to ub might not be as big as it looks like. When I read the transcript from the tapes I had the impression, and of course I might be wrong about this, that Violi is pretty much his own man and leader of his gang in Hamilton. To me it looks like he decided to bend the knee to Todaro, so he can have access Todaro's lcn connections on the East Coast. Violi gets connected and a ceremonial title, Todaro gets some tribute money in his pocket type of deal. One thing the undercover said also made me think in this direction:
"[Expletive], I’m happy for you Dom, that’s good. You know what? That’s gonna change a lot of things for us here,” the agent said. “We could do a lot of good things here."
We'll have to wait and see how this goes. If it's a promotion in a defunct family won't be the first, but if they rise from the dead after being labeled such it would be a big deal.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

CabriniGreen wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:08 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:30 pm Also, this article says Settimo Mineo was reaching out to the Inzerillos.. So, this was potentially the beginning of " Newer Bridge?", joking, but not really.

If they would have been left alone a year or 2, we woulda been looking at ANOTHER New Bridge type indictment...

Also says Cali got fruit from Sicily, didnt know that before. If true, he was REALLY tied into Sicily businesswise....

https://m.livesicilia.it/2019/03/14/par ... i_1043394/
Called it, lol....
I mean, are you saying I was wrong, or off? And if so, in what way,
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I mean, I almost even got the NAME
of the OP right... although admittedly it was an easy guess...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Confederate wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:57 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:59 am
Confederate wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:58 pm
CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:26 am
I COME from gangsters, all day... it's why I'm interested in this stuff... I check outta the stupid arguments...
What does that statement supposed to mean?
@Confederate
Not so much Gotti, more like Greg Wooley .... you shoulda read the pm with the court documentation I sent you more carefully, and you would have seen that Cabrini was the power base, but my people had the CITY, not just a neighborhood, Chicago....
Yes, "Your People" had that CITY alright. According to Crime Statistics, The Gangster Disciples had the City of Chicago as the #1 murder capital in America. Most violent activity in that city were Gangster Disciples either killing or shooting each other. You might be surprised to hear me say this, but I actually feel sorry for the innocent decent black folk who are "trapped" in all those different little neighborhoods that have to suffer and live in terror because of Gangster Disciples selling drugs and trying to kill OTHER Gangster Disciples in the next neighborhoods close by. :roll:
I've wanted to ask you and Pogo this for awhile...

Have either of you guys ever actually been to Chicago? Please say yes... otherwise I gotta wonder about why Chicago seems to bother yall so fuckin much...

And dude, stop fuckin playing with me... you dont feel for the people at all... cut that bullshit out...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:01 am
Chris Christie wrote:
mobinfiltrator wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:52 am
Chris Christie wrote:Do we have any other names aside from Todaro and Violi? What about Butch Quarcini, Bobby Panaro or Victor Sansanese?
So, I have more docs (a lot) but they include politicians so I’d rather keep them to myself for the time being. This is from 97. FBI deny theres TOC in Buffalo at the moment. I would imagine, the most likely from this is you have at least five capos and 30 soldiers currently. I was responding to someone who said “Violi said Buffalo had 30 capos”. My response is its unlikely, but not impossible, and wiseguys always talk up a storm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you for sharing. As for your other documents are they scans or PDF? You can redact the politicians' names and then post, or provide a list of member names' listed in these documents.

Wiseguy always talks up a storm? You've been here one day and had one interaction with him. Right? I seen this thread last night and after scrolling down a little bit started laughing thinking to myself thinking "Wiseguy's head is going to explode." And then I seen the 30-capo bit and it made my week! In all fairness I get what you're saying (and what you didn't say that others took as you saying.) One FBI informer actually said Carlo Gambino had 75 capos and since I wasn't there I would say: "It's possible but highly unlikely." I could contact DiLeonardo and tell him I have a report that the Gambinos had 400 members in 2000 and he wouldn't know for sure, he'd say maybe. I could take that as a gotcha or I could accept that while on the streets he didn't go around counting crews asking capos how many soldiers they have under them.

I find Buffalo's latest revelations to be very interesting, as do we all right now. But Wiseguy's reservations are valid. I've been to Buffalo and even La Nova (I wasn't impressed) and there's very few Italians in that city. If they exist they are a network in the suburbs and around the city which is primarily African American. When I was in La Nova, half of the customers and a few employees were African American, Dominican or Trinidadian. It's by no means the Bada Bing or Satriales.
Sorry, ‘Wiseguys’ always talk up a storm. Wasn’t talking about the chap with the account labelled ‘Wiseguy’, but how made guys like to talk shit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It said wiseguys...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Hello Paul, your experience and expertise is greatly welcome....
If I may ask, What's the relationship between the Violis and the Bikers, and the Bikers and the Todaros?

In your opinion, seriously, Rizzutos... Are they Bonnanos?
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Tadaro and his family have a lot of money power and influence in buffalo. I know it’s hard for some people to fathom but Tadaro has many political connections and most of his illegal operations take place in Canada. That’s why he made his underboss Violi. So the lack of indictments could be because of his lack of illegal activity in Buffalo. Also buffalo is not like nyc or philly. Tadaro has been quietly rebuilding this family and now the spotlight is starting to shine on him and he definitely has to be getting nervous that his organization is being brought to light. Also I find it very amusing how worked up some people get about this topic. Keep it coming it gives me entertainment while I’m at work.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Buffalo - Alive and well?

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Ozgoz wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:52 am If funds were being diverted to terrorism wouldn’t it make more sense to proclaim the Buffalo mob was very much alive, sensationalise it, even?

Yep that is how things typically work in the federal and state system. Overhype a problem in order to keep and or increase your funding. Always spend your full budget because coming in under budget gets your budget slashed in the next budget cycle. Read about the FBIs "budget burners" and the various ways the field offices come up with to make sure they never come up under budget as talked about by the former head of the FBI. If anything the FBI overhypes LCN.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Pasquale (Pat) Musitano shot west of Toronto

Post by CabriniGreen »

I'm pretty sure Manning just said he was under Buffalo, and that they gave the ok....
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

eboli wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:30 am
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:15 am Maybe there are 30 made guys, maybe not, but you've got to wonder how many are actually active, probably half that number given the lack of cases.
That's a good point. I think the lack of cases is the biggest red flag of all. Until the Violi tapes it looked like it mirrors other defunct families. Some leftovers from the glory days who are still hustling, but not in an organized fashion. If there's Buffalo LCN revival it would set a precedent, although I continue to be skeptical since there's not much solid info on the matter. Take a look at Philly for example - there's a ton of info coming out about them, new cases on consistent basis and it just confirms how they are winding down as an organization, how there's not much action left in South Philly, how X wants to go legit, etc.

Just look at the ages of the confirmed members. Todaro is 76, the Luppnios 82 and 78, Albano 73, Bifulco 74, Panaro 75 and Sansanese 70s. Just look at the DOBs of the unredacted names on the 2006 chart. Even back in 2006 these guys were ancient with half the listed members in their 70s-90s.

AntComello wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:04 am Tadaro and his family have a lot of money power and influence in buffalo. I know it’s hard for some people to fathom but Tadaro has many political connections and most of his illegal operations take place in Canada. That’s why he made his underboss Violi. So the lack of indictments could be because of his lack of illegal activity in Buffalo. Also buffalo is not like nyc or philly. Tadaro has been quietly rebuilding this family and now the spotlight is starting to shine on him and he definitely has to be getting nervous that his organization is being brought to light. Also I find it very amusing how worked up some people get about this topic. Keep it coming it gives me entertainment while I’m at work.

Yeah Todaro is like a Don Corleone with all his judges and politicians in his pocket who protect his vast criminal empire. I guess La Nova is his Genco Olive Oil. Funny how all these mythical political connections didn't stop the Feds from recognizing and busting them in the 1960s-Early 2000s.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.