Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Buffalo - Alive and well?

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Right so the hearsay of an anonymous detective posted on an Internet forum trumps the direct words of the national FBI, the head of Buffalo FBI office, NY state LE and local LE? :roll: Then again you are the same guy who disregarded the direct info from the FBI and believed that guys like Crea and Cammarano were real Bosses and Amuso and Mancuso had no say because an anonymous poster on an Internet forum told you he heard it on the street so I shouldn't be surprised.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: New Member

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:30 pmYeah, cause making 20 guys in, 20, years, is like, impossible.

Especially considering, theoretical cross-border recruiting, n’all. 😶
Let's go through it again. 45 members in 1989. 34 members in 1997. 23 members in 2006. An obvious downhill trend as members continue to die off and whatever guys are still being made are not enough to offset those that die.

Oh, but wait, somehow, the family suddenly reverses course! They stumble across some new recruiting pool (maybe it's the same one that magically keeps Detroit at 40 members?), and they are not only able to replace those that died between 2006 and 2019, but build it back up to over 30.

Yeah, that sounds totally plausible.
Don’t let any of that there evidence n all (tapes from a made guy, confirmation of activity by a detective who personally did undercover work in that exact region and actually even met Buffalo wise guys, good explanations on why the FEDS issued their respective statements on viability of Buffalo etc etc) get in the way of your narrative bud 👍
Yeah, my narrative. Not what the FBI has said. Not what the cases show. My narrative. :roll:
All roads lead to New York.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:58 pm Right so the hearsay of an anonymous detective posted on an Internet forum trumps the direct words of the national FBI, the head of Buffalo FBI office, NY state LE and local LE? :roll: Then again you are the same guy who disregarded the direct info from the FBI and believed that guys like Crea and Cammarano were real Bosses and Amuso and Mancuso had no say because an anonymous poster on an Internet forum told you he heard it on the street so I shouldn't be surprised.

Pogo
It never ceases to amaze me how many continue to doubt the FBI, and go with alternate sources and theories, despite being wrong again and again. You'd think they'd learn but they don't. And they wonder why we get irritated and sound like broken records.
All roads lead to New York.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Recruitment also depends on the boss they have at the current time. For instance, many people say John difronzo didn’t really care about expanding the family or even keeping it afloat for the next few decades after him. He just made sure whoever was around was happy and that’s it. Solly D or alive vena might have started changing things. Sam thing with buffalo, maybe joe todaro wanted to start building things up now that he’s boss, as seen with the violi being made underboss. It seems he wanted to keep those Canadian connections and make them stronger.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Ivan wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:35 am
Chris Christie wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:53 am When I was in La Nova, half of the customers and a few employees were African American, Dominican or Trinidadian. It's by no means the Bada Bing or Satriales.
So didja get to meet Todaro while there? I waltzed into the place on the way back from a job interview in toronto for that specific purpose and I got my wish. He was a cool guy!
Nope.

Like I said, it wasn't better or worse, no different than any other Pizza place. They've obviously done well for themselves because they do have a pretty large menu, they've branched into tacos. Quite honestly, Carmen DiNunzio of of Boston had a more moblike place (if you can imagine Tony Soprano in a wifebeater and apron behind a counter at Satriales) with 3 young guys in leather coats hanging around outside.

I would guess, if the Todaro's are involved in OC in any capacity, La Nova is likely excluded from it. They've put alot of time into it- can't take that away from them- and at most I would suspect it's a cash front business.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Ya I don’t think the atmosphere in the dining area of la Nova is very mob like, the patrons reflect the neighbourhood now. To see stereotypical mob like things you have to go to the small little bars, cafes, social clubs ect, that are quite hard to find if your not from the area.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:50 pm Just his own opinions and theories that keep changing
“Buffalo Detective just got back to me. He says they are still in play, but for higher end stuff, not street level stuff.”

How is that ‘his own opinion and theory’?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:50 pm All of that "evidence" has either been debunked or never held any water to begin with.
Well you’ve put it bed. I only wish you began these debates with that and saved us all this trouble to begin with.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:30 pmYeah, my narrative. Not what the FBI has said. Not what the cases show. My narrative. :roll:
Correct. Your narrative.

Glad you’re finally realizing 😉
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:07 am
Pogo The Clown wrote:Curious why the FBI haven't declared the New England, Philly, Chicago, NJ families dead for PR or budget purposes? Why does Buffalo get this special treatment of being declared defunct and ignored by the FBI when in reality they know still are still going strong?

Pogo
I can only speak to what I know and what I was told by the FBI.

Just because Buffalo & Detroit Field offices redirect their funding, I don’t suppose it means all field offices did.

Also, both are border crossing towns and a point of concern from an anti-terrorism perspective. In Canada, we are VERY lapse when it comes to security checks of visible minorities (we hate to do anything which might flag us as racist) and our security has always been a point/ cause of concern for the Yanks.

It was the Americans that insisted the Nuclear Power Plant in Pickering Ontario needed to have armed security, because it was a possible terrorism target.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So, just to be crystal clear, you're saying that the National F.B.I., The Buffalo F.B.I. Office, NY State Law Enforcement & Local Law Enforcement are all lying to the American people when they say that the Buffalo Mafia Family is defunct and the reason for this conspiracy is because 90% of all money available has been diverted to anti-terrorism since Buffalo borders Canada? Is this a correct summary of your position?
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:30 pm Let's go through it again. 45 members in 1989. 34 members in 1997. 23 members in 2006. An obvious downhill trend as members continue to die off and whatever guys are still being made are not enough to offset those that die.
it is not so unthinkable they made 10 members in the latest years and there are about 30 members like violi said in the wiretaps, considering fbi knows very little what's happening in canada currently
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

More like 20+ members since a lot of people died after 2006. If all of them are made in Canada it begs the question why call themselves Buffalo lcn at all? They are a canadian operation at this point.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

eboli wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:52 am More like 20+ members since a lot of people died after 2006. If all of them are made in Canada it begs the question why call themselves Buffalo lcn at all? They are a canadian operation at this point.
it was formed in buffalo that's why they call it 'buffalo family' although today it is mostly active in canada
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:47 pm It never ceases to amaze me how many continue to doubt the FBI, and go with alternate sources and theories, despite being wrong again and again. You'd think they'd learn but they don't. And they wonder why we get irritated and sound like broken records.
if the buffalo family is still viable (like the violi wiretaps let to think) it would be a shame for the fbi that said is dead, it would be the first time a similar thing happens
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

I imply the recent alleged activity doesn't seem to happen in the city of Buffalo and I don't see any reason for a potential dominant canadian faction to give a fuck about the depleted american faction on other side of the border, instead of doing their own thing. They used to be called The Arm too, because of the Local 210, but that doesn't seem to be the case either anymore. :lol: