Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Re: Buffalo - Alive and well?

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Buffalo Detective just got back to me. He says they are still in play, but for higher end stuff, not street level stuff. Gaming etc. Would also figure if they’re getting as much book from Ontario as Pat has made out in the past, they need to do little else. He worked homicide past 7 and drugs the 3 before that. He went on that ‘La Nova’ is a front. “It’s a dump but they’re driving around in brand new $50,000 delivery trucks.” Most case mobster will have a number of small business which they clean cash through. Love to see the tax returns on ‘La Nova’.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Frank
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Pasquale (Pat) Musitano shot west of Toronto

Post by Frank »

scagghiuni wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:18 pm
Lupara wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:02 pm It does very much seem that the people loyal to Rizzuto considered themselves as their own group.

Coincidentally or not, basically all the old Rizzuto allies have been murdered and now Musitano is targeted too. If you look at it that way it seems like a housecleaning. Who knows what's going on.
maybe the rizzuto's wanted to form an own family and when sal montagna was deported in montreal he tried to get them out of the way or maybe it's just a war between two bonanno's faction in canada, in this case the rizzuto's are still bonanno members
Yes it gets kind of confusing, just to have a simple detailed conversation about who is on each side of this war can go in so many directions. Manning says that the Musitano hits are not connected to the Papalia hit, but more of a turf war. So if I'm reading this correctly, the Rizzuto and Musitano factions are on one side. The other side I believe its Buffalo , the Bonannos, and some Ndrangheta. Then there are non mafia type groups on each side too.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Frank wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:53 pm Yes it gets kind of confusing, just to have a simple detailed conversation about who is on each side of this war can go in so many directions. Manning says that the Musitano hits are not connected to the Papalia hit, but more of a turf war. So if I'm reading this correctly, the Rizzuto and Musitano factions are on one side. The other side I believe its Buffalo , the Bonannos, and some Ndrangheta. Then there are non mafia type groups on each side too.
rizzuto's, musitano and caruana-cuntrera are probably on one side and the bonannos and buffalo (violi-luppino) on the other, i don't know if some ndrangheta member is involved or support some faction
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:47 pm I doubt the Buffalo mob is prospering but it seems that the family is still active in some sense. Just 2 yrs ago, they were hit with an indictment so the family doesn’t appear to be dead. I doubt the family has any political connections since shit like that just doesn’t happen anymore in Buffalo. The mob in Buffalo has lost a lot of it’s clout and in 2019 it seems to be a glorified crew.
they could have this kind of connections in canada that is just 1 hour by car from buffalo
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

scagghiuni wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:01 pm
Frank wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:53 pm Yes it gets kind of confusing, just to have a simple detailed conversation about who is on each side of this war can go in so many directions. Manning says that the Musitano hits are not connected to the Papalia hit, but more of a turf war. So if I'm reading this correctly, the Rizzuto and Musitano factions are on one side. The other side I believe its Buffalo , the Bonannos, and some Ndrangheta. Then there are non mafia type groups on each side too.
rizzuto's, musitano and caruana-cuntrera are probably on one side and the bonannos and buffalo (violi-luppino) on the other, i don't know if some ndrangheta member is involved or support some faction
Guys that might of been made by the Rizzutos after they tried to break away from Bonannos. Are they considered even made in LCN. That would include Pat Musitano.
eboli
Full Patched

Re: New Member

Post by eboli »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:33 am So how many of these 34 guys listed in 1997 are still living?

1. Ignazio "Iggy" Agro
2. Salvatore Agro
3. Vito Agueci
4. Joseph Albano
5. Frank Bifulco - living
6. Albert Billiteri
7. Victor Cannarozzo Jr
8. Felix Borelli - dead
9. Salvatore Cardinale - living
10. John Catanzaro - dead
11. Salvatore "Sam" Frangiamore - dead
12. Frank Inserra - dead
13. Louis Manzo
14. Nicholas Mauro
15. Bart Mazarra - dead
16. Gaetano Miceli - dead
17. Alfonso Napoli
18. Benjamin "Sonny" Nicoletti - dead
19. Robert Panaro - living
20. Frank Papalia
21. Donald Penepinto - dead
22. Frank Perna
23. Joseph Pieri - living
24. Pasquale Politano
25. Fred Randaccio - dead
26. Joseph Rosato - dead
27. Daniel Sansonese Jr - dead
28. Victor Sansonese - living
29. Vincent Scro
30. Louis Sicurella - dead
31. Vincent Sicurella - dead
32. Joseph Todaro Sr. - dead
33. Joseph Todaro Jr - living
34. Rocco Vaccaro - dead

Not sure why Leonard Falzone wasn't on the list. He's also dead.

And we can obviously include Domenico Violi and Rocco Luppino among the living members.
Here's what I have for the ones you didn't tag:

Ignazio "Iggy" Agro (2005)
Vito Agueci (2005)
Albert Billiteri (2010)
Salvatore Cardinale (2000?)
John Catanzaro (2004)
Nicholas Mauro (2005)
Frank Papalia (2014)
Joseph Pieri (2011)
Pasquale Politano (2001)
Vincent Scro (2009)
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

eboli wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:26 pm

Vito Agueci (2005)
Albert Billiteri (2010)
John Catanzaro (2004)
Nicholas Mauro (2005)
Frank Papalia (2014)
Joseph Pieri (2011)
Pasquale Politano (2001)
Vincent Scro (2009)
Thanks. Unless I've miscounted, that leaves 10 at most still living from the 1997 chart.

Salvatore Agro
Joseph Albano - ?
Frank Bifulco - living
Victor Cannarozzo Jr - ?
Louis Manzo - ?
Alfonso Napoli - ?
Robert Panaro - living
Frank Perna - ?
Victor Sansonese - living
Joseph Todaro Jr - living

Considering they lost 11 members from 1989 to 1997, and 11 more members from 1997 and 2006, it wouldn't be surprising if they had lost a similar amount from 2006 to 2019.
Last edited by Wiseguy on Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All roads lead to New York.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:33 am So how many of these 34 guys listed in 1997 are still living?

1. Ignazio "Iggy" Agro
2. Salvatore Agro
3. Vito Agueci
4. Joseph Albano
6. Albert Billiteri
7. Victor Cannarozzo Jr
8. Felix Borelli - dead
12. Frank Inserra - dead
13. Louis Manzo
14. Nicholas Mauro
15. Bart Mazarra - dead
17. Alfonso Napoli
20. Frank Papalia
22. Frank Perna
24. Pasquale Politano
26. Joseph Rosato - dead
29. Vincent Scro
34. Rocco Vaccaro - dead

And we can obviously include Domenico Violi and Rocco Luppino among the living members.

Vito Agueci (2005)
Albert Billiteri (2010)
John Catanzaro (2004)
Nicholas Mauro (2005)
Frank Papalia (2014)
Joseph Pieri (2011)
Pasquale Politano (2001)
Vincent Scro (2009)
I counted 25 dead out of that list of 34. That means there are possibly 11 (9 plus Viloi & Luppino) still living? Are any of them in Jail?
So, in order to have a 32 man Family, (30 guys plus the Boss & Underboss) that means that 21 new guys would have had to be made that are not on that list since 1997 which was 22 years ago. So, who might these other 21 guys be and what are they doing? Are they all unknown guys in Canada?
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:48 pm Buffalo Detective just got back to me. He says they are still in play, but for higher end stuff, not street level stuff. Gaming etc. Would also figure if they’re getting as much book from Ontario as Pat has made out in the past, they need to do little else. He worked homicide past 7 and drugs the 3 before that. He went on that ‘La Nova’ is a front. “It’s a dump but they’re driving around in brand new $50,000 delivery trucks.” Most case mobster will have a number of small business which they clean cash through. Love to see the tax returns on ‘La Nova’.

Very interesting! Any idea if the Buffalo family has any connections to drug trafficking? I doubt it, but I remember reading that there’s some Indian reservations along the border (Either NY or Vermont) that have been used for smuggling.

The city of Buffalo seems to have some dealers affiliated with the Sinaloa cartel in their city. I doubt they have connections to the Buffalo mob, but maybe they bring it up there from Mexico and sell to the Violi crew, who then wholesale it themselves to lower level dealers.
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Confederate wrote:

1. Ignazio "Iggy" Agro
2. Salvatore Agro
3. Vito Agueci
4. Joseph Albano
6. Albert Billiteri
7. Victor Cannarozzo Jr
8. Felix Borelli - dead
12. Frank Inserra - dead
13. Louis Manzo
14. Nicholas Mauro
15. Bart Mazarra - dead
17. Alfonso Napoli
20. Frank Papalia
22. Frank Perna
24. Pasquale Politano
26. Joseph Rosato - dead
29. Vincent Scro
34. Rocco Vaccaro - dead

Vito Agueci (2005)
Albert Billiteri (2010)
John Catanzaro (2004)
Nicholas Mauro (2005)
Frank Papalia (2014)
Joseph Pieri (2011)
Pasquale Politano (2001)
Vincent Scro (2009)
I counted 25 dead out of that list of 34. That means there are possibly 11 (9 plus Viloi & Luppino) still living? Are any of them in Jail?
So, in order to have a 32 man Family, (30 guys plus the Boss & Underboss) that means that 21 new guys would have had to be made that are not on that list since 1997 which was 22 years ago. So, who might these other 21 guys be and what are they doing? Are they all unknown guys in Canada?
Means nothing really. They can make new wiseguys, you know. Im starting to think that maybe Buffalo are just collecting from Canada. Safe. No RICO. And big money with 12 million people 30 minutes from the centre of Toronto. How unique would that be to operate crews from another country without fear of law enforcement. It would make sense as to why they bumped up Violi to underboss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

stubbs wrote:
mobinfiltrator wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:48 pm Buffalo Detective just got back to me. He says they are still in play, but for higher end stuff, not street level stuff. Gaming etc. Would also figure if they’re getting as much book from Ontario as Pat has made out in the past, they need to do little else. He worked homicide past 7 and drugs the 3 before that. He went on that ‘La Nova’ is a front. “It’s a dump but they’re driving around in brand new $50,000 delivery trucks.” Most case mobster will have a number of small business which they clean cash through. Love to see the tax returns on ‘La Nova’.

Very interesting! Any idea if the Buffalo family has any connections to drug trafficking? I doubt it, but I remember reading that there’s some Indian reservations along the border (Either NY or Vermont) that have been used for smuggling.

The city of Buffalo seems to have some dealers affiliated with the Sinaloa cartel in their city. I doubt they have connections to the Buffalo mob, but maybe they bring it up there from Mexico and sell to the Violi crew, who then wholesale it themselves to lower level dealers.
The Buffalo Homicide Detective I spoke to earlier, worked drugs and there was no suggestion of it at all.

stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:07 am
Pogo The Clown wrote:Curious why the FBI haven't declared the New England, Philly, Chicago, NJ families dead for PR or budget purposes? Why does Buffalo get this special treatment of being declared defunct and ignored by the FBI when in reality they know still are still going strong?

Pogo
I can only speak to what I know and what I was told by the FBI.

Just because Buffalo & Detroit Field offices redirect their funding, I don’t suppose it means all field offices did.

Also, both are border crossing towns and a point of concern from an anti-terrorism perspective. In Canada, we are VERY lapse when it comes to security checks of visible minorities (we hate to do anything which might flag us as racist) and our security has always been a point/ cause of concern for the Yanks.

It was the Americans that insisted the Nuclear Power Plant in Pickering Ontario needed to have armed security, because it was a possible terrorism target.

Buffalo and Detroit are also border towns, or super close to it. None of those cities Pogo mentioned are near a border as far as I know.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:57 pm
stubbs wrote:

The Buffalo Homicide Detective I spoke to earlier, worked drugs and there was no suggestion of it at all.

Thanks!
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:33 am And we can obviously include Domenico Violi and Rocco Luppino among the living members.
and giuseppe violi
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:37 pm
Salvatore Agro
Joseph Albano - ?
Frank Bifulco - living
Victor Cannarozzo Jr - ?
Louis Manzo - ?
Alfonso Napoli - ?
Robert Panaro - living
Frank Perna - ?
Victor Sansonese - living
Joseph Todaro Jr - living

Considering they lost 11 members from 1989 to 1997, and 11 more members from 1997 and 2006, it wouldn't be surprising if they had lost a similar amount from 2006 to 2019.
I just checked and you can definitely tag Cardinale as dead too. He died in 2000. Napoli is still alive.