Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Italy: Toronto on brink of mob war

Post by Moscone65 »

I see. A poster on gbb giacomo vacari said last year that they had about 5 made guys and 25-30 associates which matches up with what your saying. No clue how he knows that. Another thing I’m hoping you may help me answer is how do the musitanos “make” guys? Is it done with permission from the rizzutos? Did they do that a while ago and therefore don’t have any recent made members? We’re they made by buffalo and then just remained made, or did they just do it themselves and people recognized them as made as well.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Italy: Toronto on brink of mob war

Post by NickleCity »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:38 pm
Lupara wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:45 am
mobinfiltrator wrote:
johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:52 pm
NickleCity wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:43 am
antimafia wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:54 am
antimafia wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:41 am Paul Manning seems to have known who was involved in Musitano's murder, as well as what happened to some of the the suspects in Mexico earlier this year. Go to https://twitter.com/markalanwhittle/sta ... 3269522432 -- a tweet from April 7, 2018 -- and follow the thread, including replies.
^^^^
Manning made a post on a news website today -- you can see his tweet there. Last April, he essentially knew that Ranieri was killed the month before, as was Cudmore.

https://www.exaronews.com/arrest-made-i ... la-barberi
@SonnyI know you had questions about the reliability of Manning. It seems this suggests he is in the know. Does it lend credibility to what he told Edwards about Buffalo?

How could it not lend credence to everything he has said? If I gave a shit about twitter I'd follow him, thanks to antimafia for posting all that, probably would have never known otherwise.
My source wasn’t LE, it was TOC. From memory I found out in Feb or Mar. Both were gunned down outside a nightclub in Tijuana by the cartels. I had a second source confirm about April (again from memory and put out the tweet then) knowing Hamilton Police would see it. My employer and I don’t have the best relationship at the moment, and after their response to me giving up the suspects in the Louie Malone homicide I’d rather not contact them directly again.
Are you Paul Manning? You make it appear so.
I am. I understand some may think not. I’ll provide confirmation this afternoon. (somehow)
Welcome!!!
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Moscone65 wrote:I see. A poster on gbb giacomo vacari said last year that they had about 5 made guys and 25-30 associates which matches up with what your saying. No clue how he knows that. Another thing I’m hoping you may help me answer is how do the musitanos “make” guys? Is it done with permission from the rizzutos? Did they do that a while ago and therefore don’t have any recent made members? We’re they made by buffalo and then just remained made, or did they just do it themselves and people recognized them as made as well.
I think it differs from family to family.

As for getting their button. That is NEVER discussed, at least not in front of me. I know as much as you know.

I once asked one of the Papalias to ‘make’ me. It was an interesting, and funny conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:38 pm
Moscone65 wrote:I see. A poster on gbb giacomo vacari said last year that they had about 5 made guys and 25-30 associates which matches up with what your saying. No clue how he knows that. Another thing I’m hoping you may help me answer is how do the musitanos “make” guys? Is it done with permission from the rizzutos? Did they do that a while ago and therefore don’t have any recent made members? We’re they made by buffalo and then just remained made, or did they just do it themselves and people recognized them as made as well.

As for getting their button. That is NEVER discussed, at least not in front of me. I know as much as you know.

I once asked one of the Papalias to ‘make’ me. It was an interesting, and funny conversation.

So are the Musitano’s made Buffalo members, how did they get their start with them, through there father or uncle?
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

John W wrote:

So are the Musitano’s made Buffalo members, how did they get their start with them, through there father or uncle?
Angelo was never made and Pat wasn’t a made guy when he plugged Papalia. He got his button when he got out of jail and that will have come from Montreal I believe. Pat’s old man was a boss, old school Calabrase brought over in the 50s by the Papalias believe it or not.

John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:52 pm
John W wrote:

Angelo was never made and Pat wasn’t a made guy when he plugged Papalia. He got his button when he got out of jail and that will have come from Montreal I believe. Pat’s old man was a boss, old school Calabrase brought over in the 50s by the Papalias believe it or not.

That’s a pretty interesting dynamic, made by Montreal (I’m assuming by Vito or Nick Rizzuto) but answering to Buffalo
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

mobinfiltrator wrote:
mobinfiltrator wrote:
mobinfiltrator wrote:
antimafia wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:41 am Paul Manning seems to have known who was involved in Musitano's murder, as well as what happened to some of the the suspects in Mexico earlier this year. Go to https://twitter.com/markalanwhittle/sta ... 3269522432 -- a tweet from April 7, 2018 -- and follow the thread, including replies.
^^^^
Manning made a post on a news website today -- you can see his tweet there. Last April, he essentially knew that Ranieri was killed the month before, as was Cudmore.

@SonnyI know you had questions about the reliability of Manning. It seems this suggests he is in the know. Does it lend credibility to what he told Edwards about Buffalo?

How could it not lend credence to everything he has said? If I gave a shit about twitter I'd follow him, thanks to antimafia for posting all that, probably would have never known otherwise.
My source wasn’t LE, it was TOC. From memory I found out in Feb or Mar. Both were gunned down outside a nightclub in Tijuana by the cartels. I had a second source confirm about April (again from memory and put out the tweet then) knowing Hamilton Police would see it. My employer and I don’t have the best relationship at the moment, and after their response to me giving up the suspects in the Louie Malone homicide I’d rather not contact them directly again.
I am. I understand some may think not. I’ll provide confirmation this afternoon. (somehow)
Took this about 15 mins ago. Ive posted bits of pictures from this on Twitter over the past two years, but never the whole thing. It was a present from RCMP intel CFSEU when I finished Project Scopa. Its huge, 3’ x 4’. Should be able to see the clock with date at the top left of the ipad. Peace.Image

Papalia not only knew but was a personal friend of Lucky? How did the two ever met? It seems everyone knows everyone in their cult.

Do you know who from the guys connected to Musitano on that chart are still with him? Does he still have support from Montreal? Any idea who his rivals are?

I don't expect that you would want to answer all these questions, but I won't lie that I probably have a million. [emoji846]
Last edited by Lupara on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Lupara wrote:
mobinfiltrator wrote:
mobinfiltrator wrote:
mobinfiltrator wrote:
^^^^

Took this about 15 mins ago. Ive posted bits of pictures from this on Twitter over the past two years, but never the whole thing. It was a present from RCMP intel CFSEU when I finished Project Scopa. Its huge, 3’ x 4’. Should be able to see the clock with date at the top left of the ipad. Peace.Image

Papalia not only knew but was a personal friend of Lucky? How did the two ever met? It seems everyone knows everyone in their cult.

Do you know who from the guys connected to Musitano on that chart are still with him? Does he have a crew left? Support from Montreal. I don't expect that you would want to answer all these questions, but I won't lie that I probably have a million. [emoji846]
Ill answer whatever I can. Gotta be honest I love this forum. You guys really know you’re stuff. The connection wasn’t a direct one and it came from Rocco Perri and Al Capone.

Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

mobinfiltrator wrote:
John W wrote:

Papalia was under Buffalo so how does Montreal have the authority to make them, since they were at the time officially with the Bonannos. Does that make the Musitanos Bonanno members? What about the Luppinos?
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Pasquale (Pat) Musitano shot west of Toronto

Post by Lupara »

dixiemafia wrote:
JCB1977 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:43 pmI agree Sonny but this isn’t gonna end until he’s buried.
Yep like I said with Tony Magi and Montreal, this doesn't end until Fat Pat is in a body bag. He can shoot it out but chances are he dies within the next 5 years if it goes that long. I have to give him credit, he's lasted a long time while being hunted.
He won't survive for 5 more years. The way it looks like now 5 months would be a stretch. Gangsters aren't going to the same lenghts to protect themselves like Magi the business man did.

Musitano did built up a good track record for cheating death, not only for surviving or dodging hits but also for being able to be alive for more than 20 years after killing a Buffalo capo. But luck runs out eventually.

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Stroccos »

Niagarafalls wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:18 pm The area around La Nova isn’t the greatest. Multiple gangs in the area.
Wasn’t it a few years back someone was robbing la nova and did it muitple times until caugjt
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: New Member

Post by Stroccos »

Welcome aboard detective ,

Did you ever deal with any of the American side Familes Detroit Cleveland Pittsburgh Detroit ?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Stroccos wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:23 pm
Niagarafalls wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:18 pm The area around La Nova isn’t the greatest. Multiple gangs in the area.
Wasn’t it a few years back someone was robbing la nova and did it muitple times until caugjt
Just once as far as I know. Here is an article: https://news.wbfo.org/post/gunfire-erup ... ia-robbery
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Lupara wrote:
mobinfiltrator wrote:
John W wrote:

Papalia was under Buffalo so how does Montreal have the authority to make them, since they were at the time officially with the Bonannos. Does that make the Musitanos Bonanno members? What about the Luppinos?
Right, this came from a really tight CI, who is still deeply involved in TOC. I’ve also corroborated with police statements and Murdocks account.

Papalia was under Rizzuto, who at the time answered to Buffalo.

Pat and Ang are two smart assed cugines who want to get made. They go to Papalia, cap in hand and ask for spread. (An area where Papalia collects gambling dues).

Papalia still very familiar with their father, gives them an area and they do fantastic. The boys have already got a rep and everyone pays up. They give the money to Papalia, he gives them some back and he pays up the chain to Rizzuto. You all know how this works.

So one day, Pat has an idea. He’ll go directly to Rizzuto and pay him. That way Rizzuto knows exactly where the money is coming from. So he does that. Rizzuto doesn’t give a fuck where it comes from and takes the cash, knowing this will be a problem, but not his problem.

When Papalia finds out he instructs the boys to give him his cash back, the full amount, with juice. (Interest)

Dumb and dumber tell him he’ll get it on the next collection day. They go collect, then head down to the Fallsview Casino to double the money, so they can pay back Papalia.

Well wouldn’t you know it. They lose everything. CBP have them crossing to Buffalo shortly after leaving the casino. Two days later Murdock offs Papalia right in front of my CI.

Then Barillaro starts up, knowing full well who was behind the murder, but not knowing it was authorized. Before Buffalo can tell him to calm it down he starts to make threats against the Musitanos.

The Musitano send Murdock round to his house and he whacks Barillaro. They were 300 meters away in a Waffle House.

Again a couple of days after this CBP have the Musitanos crossing the border and coming back. But I’ll bet Buffalo was pissed. No chance they’re getting made now states side.

Couple of months after that, surveillance catch Musitano at a meeting in Ontario with Vito Rizzuto. Thats when he aligned himself with Montreal. Guys an earner and like I said, Rizzuto doesn’t give a fuck where it comes from. Musitano inherited all Johnny’s book.

Oh, Dom Musitano, Pat’s father answered to Italy. Not to anyone in North America. Pat aligned himself with Montreal out of self preservation.

Now though, I’m starting to believe they all want him dead, like with Papalia. Johnny became such a problem for everyone, he had to go.

In answer to Q in my humble opinion, Pat made in/ by Montreal. Angelo never got his button.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk