Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Re: New Member

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Yep. Nothing more. Carmen was never on the list. Problem with Carmen’s it was never sanctioned. The night after CBP have Ang and Pat crossing the border to go to Buffalo to obviously explain why they did what they did. Night before Johnny’s they crossed. I have those intelligence reports.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:35 am Yep. Nothing more. Carmen was never on the list. Problem with Carmen’s it was never sanctioned. The night after CBP have Ang and Pat crossing the border to go to Buffalo to obviously explain why they did what they did. Night before Johnny’s they crossed. I have those intelligence reports.
I assume the powers that be in Buffalo weren’t too mad about Barillo getting killed as the Musitano’s could argue they had no choice
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

I (in fact no one) knows what happened there. But they made it back to Canada so I’m assuming everything was good.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Pasquale (Pat) Musitano shot west of Toronto

Post by JCB1977 »

antimafia wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:01 pm The mobster next door: How do you sell your home when you live next to Pat Musitano?

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/9522 ... musitano-/
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In most cases, mob boss neighbors are the best kind to have since it has always been "common knowledge" that they are not bothered at their homes in front of families...not in today's street rackets. These punks have no respect for nothing. Won't be long before he is dead. Then she could sell.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Re: Pasquale (Pat) Musitano shot west of Toronto

Post by mobinfiltrator »

JCB1977 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:46 am
antimafia wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:01 pm The mobster next door: How do you sell your home when you live next to Pat Musitano?

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/9522 ... musitano-/
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In most cases, mob boss neighbors are the best kind to have since it has always been "common knowledge" that they are not bothered at their homes in front of families...not in today's street rackets. These punks have no respect for nothing. Won't be long before he is dead. Then she could sell.
I did a comparison for house in the street, and she was about $200,000 on asking anyways. And in this current market. Probably nothing to do with Pat. But I’m sure he’ll be real happy about her talking to the media about him.... :D
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Paul--
Welcome to the board. It's great to have an investigator on here and your area of expertise is of interest to everyone. The relationship between Buffalo/NF and Ontario tend to be a controversial topic on here and I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

There is a Cosa Nostra organization in Ontario that is technically a branch of the Buffalo family, by Violi's own admission. The Violi tapes made it clear that this Ontario group was given a push in recent years, with Violi taking over as underboss, a captain being named, and some member inductions. Violi indicated that in addition to Todaro Jr. being boss of the entire group, the family leadership is still in contact with New York City Cosa Nostra leaders. That said, do you believe that the 'Magaddino family' is mostly a Canadian organization at this point, or do you feel that there is still a foundation in Buffalo/NF?
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Massive foundations in Buffalo. Wise guys in Buffalo don’t brag or even talk about things that they just don’t need to talk about. Dom Violi (met him a couple of times when undercover) talked out of turn and confirmed what I’ve been saying for years about continued TOC activity in Buffalo.
Confederate
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Confederate »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:59 am
Confederate wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:58 pm
CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:26 am
I COME from gangsters, all day... it's why I'm interested in this stuff... I check outta the stupid arguments...
What does that statement supposed to mean?
@Confederate
Not so much Gotti, more like Greg Wooley .... you shoulda read the pm with the court documentation I sent you more carefully, and you would have seen that Cabrini was the power base, but my people had the CITY, not just a neighborhood, Chicago....
Yes, "Your People" had that CITY alright. According to Crime Statistics, The Gangster Disciples had the City of Chicago as the #1 murder capital in America. Most violent activity in that city were Gangster Disciples either killing or shooting each other. You might be surprised to hear me say this, but I actually feel sorry for the innocent decent black folk who are "trapped" in all those different little neighborhoods that have to suffer and live in terror because of Gangster Disciples selling drugs and trying to kill OTHER Gangster Disciples in the next neighborhoods close by. :roll:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

https://buffalonews.com/2019/07/18/man- ... n-buffalo/

Saw this on GBB posted by a very knowledgeable poster, ciment. Thoughts on this? Bunch of young punk kids having a random beef? Black guys? Wannabes? Lol
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Re: Italy: Toronto on brink of mob war

Post by mobinfiltrator »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:52 pm
NickleCity wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:43 am
antimafia wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:54 am
antimafia wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:41 am Paul Manning seems to have known who was involved in Musitano's murder, as well as what happened to some of the the suspects in Mexico earlier this year. Go to https://twitter.com/markalanwhittle/sta ... 3269522432 -- a tweet from April 7, 2018 -- and follow the thread, including replies.
^^^^
Manning made a post on a news website today -- you can see his tweet there. Last April, he essentially knew that Ranieri was killed the month before, as was Cudmore.

https://www.exaronews.com/arrest-made-i ... la-barberi
@SonnyI know you had questions about the reliability of Manning. It seems this suggests he is in the know. Does it lend credibility to what he told Edwards about Buffalo?

How could it not lend credence to everything he has said? If I gave a shit about twitter I'd follow him, thanks to antimafia for posting all that, probably would have never known otherwise.
My source wasn’t LE, it was TOC. From memory I found out in Feb or Mar. Both were gunned down outside a nightclub in Tijuana by the cartels. I had a second source confirm about April (again from memory and put out the tweet then) knowing Hamilton Police would see it. My employer and I don’t have the best relationship at the moment, and after their response to me giving up the suspects in the Louie Malone homicide I’d rather not contact them directly again.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:08 am Just been asked on another thread to come to this thread and speak to the continued existence of Buffalo’s Traditional Organized Crime syndicate.

The are very activate, in fact, they were never inactive. I think the FBI erred when they said that particular organization had been eradicated.

Peace.
Welcome to the board, do you know how many made members they have?
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Are the Musitanos on their own in this “proxy war”. Who’s backing them if anyone?
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

No idea. Sorry. I have FBI family charts, and links to politicians like Cuomo. I’ll try work it out later tonight.
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

No. They have support from Montreal, but then so do the Luppinos.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

I’m guessing the cotroni faction is with the luppinos and of course and rizzutos are backing musitanos still. Interesting to see that even though Vito died that relationship continues.