Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Pasquale (Pat) Musitano shot west of Toronto

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

AntComello wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:49 am Musitano def has a pair of balls I’ll tell ya that much. He needs to make a statement and send some hitters at luppino.
Yeah, that’ll make his problems go away.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Pasquale (Pat) Musitano shot west of Toronto

Post by Lupara »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:
AntComello wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:49 am Musitano def has a pair of balls I’ll tell ya that much. He needs to make a statement and send some hitters at luppino.

But what does he have to lose? The ones that are behind this seem to have made their mind up about no more Musitano. It doesn't appear he's going to talk his way out of this.

Do you think it's Luppino vs. Musitano, both farming out hitters from Montreal?

Violi's statements were kind of vague suggesting it is possibly another group that is after Musitano's elimination.

scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Lupara wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:09 pm Violi's statements were kind of vague suggesting it is possibly another group that is after Musitano's elimination.
maybe the rizzuto's rivals in montreal, the bonanno's... the killers of cece luppino were sent from montreal too i think, in this case probably by the rizzuto faction
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Lupara wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:09 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote:

But what does he have to lose? The ones that are behind this seem to have made their mind up about no more Musitano. It doesn't appear he's going to talk his way out of this.

Do you think it's Luppino vs. Musitano, both farming out hitters from Montreal?

Violi's statements were kind of vague suggesting it is possibly another group that is after Musitano's elimination.
My opinion he’s dead 100% by sticking around. Maybe, just MAYBE he’s considered not worth the effort if he jumps on a ship to South America.

Who knows, but it’s clear as day he’s fucked staying here.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Confederate
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Confederate »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:26 am
I COME from gangsters, all day... it's why I'm interested in this stuff... I check outta the stupid arguments...

What does that statement supposed to mean?
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

Confederate wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:58 pm
I COME from gangsters, all day... it's why I'm interested in this stuff... I check outta the stupid arguments...

I think Cabrini’s family is connected. I just wonder if they GD or VL?
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

stubbs wrote:

I've heard of a Giuseppe "Juicy" Cabrini being a unconfirmed Gambino capo and 'Ndrangheta associate. Perhaps there's a relation.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

stubbs wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:58 pm

I fail to see the comparison between some little neighborhood gang cell using the name "GD" (which means nothing since most GD's are killed by other GD'S according to crime statistics by LE gang units) to the highly organized International Mafia? Why even bring up that kind of statement?
So that means Cabrini Green is now some kind of expert over dedicated research guys like B., CC, Wiseguy, Pogo etc.?
Yeah, Okay....LOL
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:49 am
I agree Sonny but this isn’t gonna end until he’s buried. He needs to hit back hard, does he have a lot of guys or is it broken?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

I think i remember Cabrini being from Chicago that being said his name definetely is not mafia related ,someone mentioned a associate with a similar name but if your from Chicago or know a little about it you might know that Cabrini Greene is in reference to the projects out there specifically meaning Cabrini Green Publlic Housing Projects which was the biggest housing project ever in Chicago. It was tore down just like Every housing projects from back in the day either was/is/or will be tore down sometime in the future ,sooner tham later probably
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

The mobster next door: How do you sell your home when you live next to Pat Musitano?

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/9522 ... musitano-/
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

CTamg65 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:53 pm I think I remember Cabrini being from Chicago. That being said, his name definitely is not Mafia related. Someone mentioned an associate with a similar name, but if you're from Chicago or know a little about it, you might know that Cabrini Greene is in reference to the projects
Lupara mentioned it, but he was only joking. :lol:
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Hey all,

Thanks for allowing me to join. I’m still a sworn police officer with Hamilton Police Service (though that relationship is soon to end), and have experience with Traditional Organized Crime, Hells Angels, Albanian OC, Russian OC etc.

I joined to assist as much as I can for an intelligence perspective and address some of the comments about my “believability”. I don’t lie! If I don’t know the answer I’ll say exactly that. Nobody knows it all, even made guys. All the intel picture you’ve been reposting are original.

Excuse if I reply ‘wrong’ to a post, or I’ve put this message in the wrong thread. My first time on this type of forum.

Regards,

Paul Manning.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

It means I dont usually tolerate ANY type of effeminate references... Hoe, Bitch, Fag, Queen, none of that shit... I usually dont play that... sometimes I forget this is the fuckin internet..., . an overreaction maybe...... but I try to be respectful on here... I'm always saying " Yall like to argue"...

It also means a lot of this stuff is familiar to me...the intrigues, the politics, hits, guys jockeying for positions, the pettiness and jealousy...

My second point I guess, I dont really like how some of you feel like you can just shit all over these journalist and authors. It's like, YOU fuckin publish something then.... Or get someone credible to talk to you....
I mean the woman is from Calabria, has a PHD, in criminology..... Is she a COP, no. But neither is any of us....

@Confedeate
Not so much Gotti, more like Greg Wooley .... you shoulda read the pm with the court documentation I sent you more carefully, and you would have seen that Cabrini was the power base, but my people had the CITY, not just a neighborhood, Chicago....

@Lupara

For all my " rambling", I felt vindicated once the new indictment hit, that I saw coming from a fuckin mile away.... I continuously brought it to the board because I actually respect the brain power on here....and I KNEW there was fire behind that smoke. I just didnt understand how it all tied together....

Still dont, I still want to know about Semplice, the Ursinos, and whatever the Gambinos got going in Toronto. I want to know if they interact with the other groups and how....

And you guys go off the rails like all the time.....I attack the same subject over and over..... and over and over....
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: New Member

Post by slimshady_007 »

Welcome to the board!
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.