Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

nowandlater
On Record

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by nowandlater »

bert wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:46 pm I think Comello is a crazy, but the line of defense they are giving is ridiculous. He knew he was going for Cali and who Cali was, and I don't think some right wing organization he found online told him to go do it, or that he believed that they did. Just say he's crazy and take a plea.
And then sue his parents for wrongful death.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:33 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:29 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:22 pm One of the impediments to believing that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the JFK assasinatuon is that he was an absolute nobody. A loser. The idea that this “nobody” could take out the most powerful person in the world is almost too hard to comprehend. It barely makes sense. And while I still don’t think Oswald acted alone, this Comello-Cali story makes me give stuff like that a second thought.

Cali, from all accounts, was extremely careful and while not as powerful and famous as JFK, he was in a leadership role and wielded immense power and respect—in the US and abroad. And this Comello clown, according to his lawyer, thinks that Cali is part of a Deep State conspiracy to overthrow Donald Trump. I mean, what?!? And he shows up to his house and shoots him! And you got families in the US and Sicily going “holy shit what the hell is going on?”, and it turns out some looney tune with no LCN connection just took out a major player because he got sucked down a far right wing internet conspiracy hole. A Hollywood agent would laugh in your face if you tried to sell this story. But life is stranger than fiction sometimes.
Good points. But then why would Cali have gone out to meet him like he knew the guy? And what about that text Comello wrote about being on the run? The news made it seem like he texted that to the niece.
Yeah those are good questions. There’s a chance that his lawyer sees this story as his best hope for an insanity plea, and it’s all BS. But the Times article seem to imply there was some real meat on the bone with the Deep State theory based on Comello’s Internet history and what not.
Did Comelo try and kill DeBlasio? Why did Comelo only kill Cali? Why did he not try and kill everybody he UNSUCCESSFULLY tried to arrest? His defense is complete bullshit and Cali didn't belong to the "Deep State". He belonged to the Mafia.
Assholes like Pelosi, Schumer, DeBlasio & Comey you could argue might belong to a "Deep State" that is talked about on Fox News, Not Cali.
Again, something is missing from this extremely bizarre story.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

He's crazy but I bet he didn't mention being crazy on those papers when he bought that gun. :roll:
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
maloots
Honorary Member

Post by maloots »

LARP News: QAnon Killer Anthony Comello Guilty “by reason of mental defect"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MlJ0ftgOTc
Marcus Conte - Staten Island NY
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

FYI that article was posted yesterday by maloots.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Too bad Comello didn't fixate on Dom Cefaluo or better yet Barney Bellomo. It would have caused a bigger shake up in the mob and given us a lot more info on the leadership.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Too bad Comello didn't fixate on Dom Cefaluo or better yet Barney Bellomo. It would have caused a bigger shake up in the mob and given us a lot more info on the leadership.

Pogo
Barney's untouchable and a ghost. Cefulo may have worked.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

You would have thought the same thing about Cali based on some of what we've read.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Snakes wrote:You would have thought the same thing about Cali based on some of what we've read.
True, but Cali lived around the block. And then there's that unconfirmed niece thing.
potsnpans
Associate

Post by potsnpans »

Lupara wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:55 am
Snakes wrote:You would have thought the same thing about Cali based on some of what we've read.
True, but Cali lived around the block. And then there's that unconfirmed niece thing.
Did Comello live around the block from Cali because he lived with his parents in their house? If his parents did not live at that address then Comello would not have been anywhere near Cali's house and might not have known where he lived.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

potsnpans wrote:
Did Comello live around the block from Cali because he lived with his parents in their house? If his parents did not live at that address then Comello would not have been anywhere near Cali's house and might not have known where he lived.
Perhaps not walking distance close by but pretty close for a quick drive. Unless I'm wrong, they live a few neighborhoods away.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

potsnpans wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:29 pm
Well you know what they say, if my aunt had balls , I'd have another uncle.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Comello may have known where Cali lived if Cali's adress was in the news when he was arrested or reported on.
givememysocks
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by givememysocks »

bert wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:54 pm Comello may have known where Cali lived if Cali's adress was in the news when he was arrested or reported on.
You just have to google someones name and you can find their address with relative ease