5 Family's Making Ceremonies

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

maxiestern11
Full Patched

Re: 5 Family's Making Ceremonies

Post by maxiestern11 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:47 pm
No!.... why, are you trying to validate me or something?

What’s that have to do with the discussion?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:16 am Well, I’m not familiar with how it works or the “rules” per se, but attacking other forum members, singling them out for ridicule, putting a member “under a microscope” looking for anything and everything, to “knock him”, and throwing out Vicari, Giacomo, or whatever it is that you say against me (which by the way I cannot, nor could anyone, defend against, especially when there’s no substance to it), certainly doesn’t help your case or increase your “respect” or standing on this forum! How could it? You obviously have been trying your best to “bully” me and sarcastically insult me (in a quiet manner)...... don’t you think others on the forum (even your friends) notice that? And unless they are in league with you, I’m sure even if they don’t say it, they’re thinking that you are a bully! And for whatever reason, do not like my postings.
And I’d imagine that anybody with an ounce of integrity and understanding can deduce that you are acting like a creep toward me! (for no reason too, because I’ve never insulted you before or knocked your posts....ever!
And let’s face it, who are YOU? “The Master Mobologist of the World”??.... the all knowing “Kreskin the Magnificent”? ..... that if a poster doesn’t meet your “standards” of what you think should or should not be posted they are screwed? Seriously now!!

I’m a good poster! ....in fact I take that back, “I’m a GREAT poster! ....... if you don’t like my stuff then you don’t have to read or comment on it. It’s that simple really! Why are you constantly “challenging me” and looking for the needle in the haystack (any needle, regardless how small) to try and make a issue of?

It’s just nutty to me! ....and very, very petty of you!
-
I don’t wanna have to think of you as a “Knucklehead” so please let’s not have this stupid childish bantering back and forth constantly ok? “Let’s agree to disagree”!

And BTW: I really don’t like to fight with you or anyone else on here! Why are you creating this “problem” with me? To try and get me banned maybe??? ......does THAT do it for you?? Does it make your day or something?
Grow up and act like an adult for God’s sake! ..... it’s like your trying to “set me up” or something!!
you won't last.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Cheech wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:16 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:16 am Well, I’m not familiar with how it works or the “rules” per se, but attacking other forum members, singling them out for ridicule, putting a member “under a microscope” looking for anything and everything, to “knock him”, and throwing out Vicari, Giacomo, or whatever it is that you say against me (which by the way I cannot, nor could anyone, defend against, especially when there’s no substance to it), certainly doesn’t help your case or increase your “respect” or standing on this forum! How could it? You obviously have been trying your best to “bully” me and sarcastically insult me (in a quiet manner)...... don’t you think others on the forum (even your friends) notice that? And unless they are in league with you, I’m sure even if they don’t say it, they’re thinking that you are a bully! And for whatever reason, do not like my postings.
And I’d imagine that anybody with an ounce of integrity and understanding can deduce that you are acting like a creep toward me! (for no reason too, because I’ve never insulted you before or knocked your posts....ever!
And let’s face it, who are YOU? “The Master Mobologist of the World”??.... the all knowing “Kreskin the Magnificent”? ..... that if a poster doesn’t meet your “standards” of what you think should or should not be posted they are screwed? Seriously now!!

I’m a good poster! ....in fact I take that back, “I’m a GREAT poster! ....... if you don’t like my stuff then you don’t have to read or comment on it. It’s that simple really! Why are you constantly “challenging me” and looking for the needle in the haystack (any needle, regardless how small) to try and make a issue of?

It’s just nutty to me! ....and very, very petty of you!
-
I don’t wanna have to think of you as a “Knucklehead” so please let’s not have this stupid childish bantering back and forth constantly ok? “Let’s agree to disagree”!

And BTW: I really don’t like to fight with you or anyone else on here! Why are you creating this “problem” with me? To try and get me banned maybe??? ......does THAT do it for you?? Does it make your day or something?
Grow up and act like an adult for God’s sake! ..... it’s like your trying to “set me up” or something!!
you won't last.
.......if guys like HK and a few others gang up on you, I could see that! I agree with you..... it’s not right, but that’s what they seem to do
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:48 pm

No I can care less if you were those other profiles , I thought maybe you were exposed to agent orange or something
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:43 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:48 pm

No I can care less if you were those other profiles , I thought maybe you were exposed to agent orange or something
Lol.... amd why would you think that?
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

I say let Maxie be, and only call him out when he puts out misinformation (something which hasn’t happened that often).
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

gohnjotti wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:14 am I say let Maxie be, and only call him out when he puts out misinformation (something which hasn’t happened that often).
Thanks Gohn
pharion
Straightened out

Post by pharion »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:02 am Pogo - regarding Famulari... I believe you or JD might have him mistaken with Vincent 'Big Lou' Russo, who was a made member who died in 2006 (per your own chart). Russo and Famulari were both Franzese crew members that were detailed in the same court filings together so that may be where the confusion stems from.

This is what John Franzese Jr. said in court testimony in 2010;
Big Lou was -- he was recently straightened out with the Colombos a couple of years ago.
- I imagine this refers to when Franzese Jr. was still on the streets, meaning 2005-2007 or so.

Franzese Jr. testified that Anthony 'Flemmo' Famulari was an influential associate who was proposed for induction. This indicates that Franzese Jr. had no knowledge that Famulari was inducted prior to him being taken off the streets as a cooperating witness. Later court filings do name Famulari as a soldier, however.
gohn I saw Famulari's mother was Castellammarese. Do you know if his father was from there too?
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

No clue pharion, I’m sure one of our better posters like B. could find that out.

B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

June 1993 FBI report describes Jerry Asaro having been recently inducted along with other unspecified relatives of long-time members.
dimaggio
Associate

Post by dimaggio »

Early 50's Gambino. Johnny Roberts Robilotto. Possibly 1951 following Willie Moretti hit.

Its said the Eppolito brothers Jimmy and Ralph were responsible for the Roberts hit and made as a result but the killing wasn't until Sept 1958 so maybe they were already made prior to the 57 closing of the books. Older brother Alfred was definitely made prior (early/mid 50s) as was already a captain in late 50s.
Eline2015
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Eline2015 »

Interesting info about initiations murders for Costello induction
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... 5&tab=page
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Dec. 11, 2018: (Panino Perfetto, 66 Ave. U, Gravesend, Brooklyn).
Thomas Scorcia
+1 Other Individual

Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bonnano

Anthony Sclafani early 2000's the ceremony took place at Joe Desis house , he was made with two others, he was sponsored by TG Graziano

About A year after Sclafani ceremony Joseph "Joe Lefty" Loiacono wad made and sponsored by TG Graziano

I see you have joe lefy in 2001 so it may appear Scafani was made in around 2000????
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Good find Stroccos. The Bonannos certainly were on a big recruiting drive from 1996-2004 with over 60 new members inducted during that time frame.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.